Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 10000$ in trading, what should I do? - page 9. (Read 1847 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
First you can recover your 10,000$ if you try again with a new strategy and this time you study first and learn a good lesson from the previous mistake you do before and be very carefull now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Learn from your mistake and never repeat it again,
You should learn from your mistake and keep on moving on.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
Now I want to try to make money on bounty programs.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?

If you loose a little bit lower than that 10K USD it would be good as a learning experience but 10K USD is a very big amount. Free money or not, it is money. The thing is you should've not sold it that low.. Sad
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?
The market in recent days is constantly fluctuating and unpredictable, in my opinion, this is a very difficult point for you to trade successfully. The market is volatile and to be able to trade well you should always observe the price of bitcoin and always follow the trading plan that it has set out to reduce risk and profit. safe way.
Activity: 34
Calm down, learn from the failure, and keep trading. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
I dont get it when you said that the bitcoin was traded in bitfinex,on what kind of trading is this?or you mean that the bitclin was entrusted in bitfinex?but either way

You should have not sold the bitcoin when the price drops at $6000 because we will only loss in value but not in volume,as long as we have the coins on our position
Activity: 154
Firstly, you should forget everything and reduce your emotions which can direct you wrong direction. Afterwards you need do find the best coin or token can make you a plenty of profit.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Had similar experience at begining, crypto is allways ups and downs, one day you can be 80%, next day you can get 1000% up.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
stop dreaming and find another job Smiley
Are you a gambler, how did you lost $10000? If you lost because of the fall in the price then you should buy some more and wait for long time. I am sure that in the future the price will grow more and you will regain your lost money. This is the only way. you can also day trade which is the best way to make profit in short time instead of just holding coins.
Activity: 92
Merit: 7
If you want to start in bounty your need looking information in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0.
How profitable is it?  I think everything that you do need some knowledge in order to succeed. I think trading will be more profitable than bounty.
thanks, man
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
That is a huge money dude. That is already a half million money in our currency. Newbies often fall into bankcrupt by trading with margin. If you didnt buy or sell using a margin your BTC worth of 10k is still a BTC. Just wait , until Bitcoin goes up again and hit your entry point $17k
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
This are the price of entering in crypto trading market without any background on how to trade though you loss large amount of money this would be an eye opener to you that it is not easy to earn money in crypto  market. now you are planning to go for bounty  will the income her is not as big as in trading market and sometimes luck is needed here to get your coins a good price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
First of all, take a rest for some time. Then learn basics of trading, technical and fundamental analysis. So start trading again with small amount of money. Always set stop loss to all your operations. And soon you will start slovely recover your lose.

strongly agree with your opinion, because in trading there should be no word of revenge. it is highly recommended for traders who suffered a loss to take a break for the sake of reducing emotions in trading.

Yes, agree with you because we have to be very patient in the present situation of the market. If you are still holding the coins better hold it for some more time in order to recover funds. In crypto market we need lot of patience.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
First of all, take a rest for some time. Then learn basics of trading, technical and fundamental analysis. So start trading again with small amount of money. Always set stop loss to all your operations. And soon you will start slovely recover your lose.

strongly agree with your opinion, because in trading there should be no word of revenge. it is highly recommended for traders who suffered a loss to take a break for the sake of reducing emotions in trading.
Activity: 868
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
I think if you really want to get krypto, I think you should really understand about krypto, so you will not lose anything from krypto, because with trade you have to be patient and careful. so you will get many good benefits.

Even after the person losing so much is not able to understand that trading is not thus cup of tea. Either he should completely quit trading or get to learn more about it by doing some course and understanding how it works might only help him else again he will lose the money in trading.

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org

make this as experience, because it becomes a trader is not easy it all needs to learn especially in the trading system margin is more difficult than ordinary trading, one of which if the margin must have the resilience of capital.

Maybe now my advice follow bounty while still producing.
Activity: 924
if you lose that much capital better you can absorb and self-correct what mistakes you make and when trading again I hope you do not repeat the same mistakes and never affected by news or news that can make you panic that makes you lose so much . patience is the key to success you desperately need.
Activity: 78
... no worrys mate. I lost 200k USD a few weeks ago, that's crypto 😉
If you are clever, see it like this:

You just had a 10k lesson in trading !!!

Sure you have learned from that, so just don't give up and do it better.

PS: ...maybe try a lesson for 1k as a start 😎

Great positive thinking!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Even if the money was for free it doesn't means that you should be ok with losing it, as that was your money and you could have saved it or invested in a coin and hodled it. Trading isn't for everyone and trading in a volatile market like crypto market isn't very easy and very few people are able to turn a profit from trading.

It is not okay to lose a lot of money but still it is not okay to be sad and be nothing if you lose that I suggest that you must take that as a lesson for you to not do the same mistakes again. If you have ever encountered that lose do not lose hope already and do not get angry also. Just be patient and pisitive thinker and do some ways to recover them back but if there is nothing that we can do. Just always think that ypu can gain that money again and never take that thing into negative because you will lose focus
Pages:
Jump to: