Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 21. (Read 10097 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Almost same story happened to me also, I am currently also at big loss, but I did not sell any coins, just hold it in the hope that better time will come soon.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
all you need is to start again to try again ...
because what's gone is impossible to come back again. and all have a risk ... keep up to the spirit
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
You should know that trading is not easy job. First of all just go away from the market for 1 or 2 months and just rest. Then learn about cryptocurrencies and technical analysis. There are many video clips, channels in youtube and literatures about trading, especially in cryptocurrencies market. You should study about technical and fundamental analysis, always improve your skills and read all news in crypto world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Everyone has made this mistake at some point. If they have not then they are either very lucky or very astute investors from the outset.  Dont be hard on yourself. Painful lessons are good teachers
Activity: 88
I think you are not the only one. Nearly everyone lost in the previous months all the more then 50% of their sum in cryptos. However, you simply need to know, that is typical. The publicity a year ago was to damn high. What's more, unmistakably there will be a rectification. So in the event that you dont tune in to the experience dealer, now you learn it on the most difficult way possible. For the following bullrun, you will know it. So the main thing you can do now is offering with misfortune, or holding untill the estimation of the coin will rise once more. I favor holding!
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
You should just wait and hold your crypto because market is going to green and after September also will grow more.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
I can't say you loose it provided if you can have patience. With patience, the price of the cryptos will still go up because that's the usual trend. I will advise you wait till the price goes up to where profit is made. Keep your token and wait so that you can recover from it and make profit
Activity: 153
it seems like you just do not have that worst problem most of us here are experiencing that same but all you need is patience and steady and hold until it increases.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I do not think that you have lost the said amount yet unless you are not patient.But if you are patient,you only need to keep those coins you might have invested in already and keep waiting for the market situation to resolve ,things will return to normal then you can go to the moon.But if you are panicking selling then am sorry you bound to make those loses.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
oh mate, i wish you to find a proper way of dealing with your money  Smiley maybe you should do both - hodl and do something else at the same time? anyway, hold on
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
You lost half of your investment because your skills and your knowledge is not enough. The only way to regain all of your losses is when you fully understand the trading of cryptocurrencies. Improve your strategy and increase your knowledge.

I know a lot of people who have the knowledge and the strategy, both technical and technical, but they still have a lot of losses since the beginning of the year. Most of them are too confident that Bitcoin and the market will continue to grow and not cut losses when the market drops.
Activity: 44
Exercising patience is what we need here right now. If you are going to pull out the investment of yours will only drag the positive loss. But patiently wait there is no loss for you if it will pump back to its peak price.
Activity: 144
same to me. already my total portfolio decrease by 75%. Now it is the very very small amount. I have remembered December in 2017 my portfolio value around the 11$K but at this moment it dropped to around 3$K - 4$K. Actually, I'm really upset about that situation. But I will control my emotions and feelings. If not, definitely I will lose my all. So I'm trying to will be patient. I hope, my portfolio can become again to 10$k. I think it will happen after recovering from the market. So I'm keeping hold and wait.
Activity: 308
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
You came to cryptocurrency for quick and easy money, not because you like the technology.Hold your tokens for a long time and you will make a profit (I think 2-3 years).Cryptocurrency is a high-risk investment so you should have known you could lose almost anything
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
In this there is nothing to worry about, because everything will return to the pricelists in price. Moreover, many expect not just the recovery of the market, but its growth, after the arrival of institutional investors on the market. According to some data, the capitalization of the crypto-currency market is expected to increase to 2-3 trillion dollars.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
You lost half of your investment because your skills and your knowledge is not enough. The only way to regain all of your losses is when you fully understand the trading of cryptocurrencies. Improve your strategy and increase your knowledge.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I think you should be patient and hold because when the market recover you will make more than your crypto amount. Do not panic sell because you will regret it
Activity: 58
seems lots of crypto enthusiasts lost huge money in this year cause of rapidly grow of btc last year then suddenly dropped. but we should hold our assets until it rise again market was manipulated so be patience.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
Keep calm. Don't make panic sales. Realize your current situation. Take any precaution and retaliatory measures.
If we are fine with whatever you have keep hodling because we all know this is going to get better sometime in the future and we all patient souls would be rich.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
If you have already lost 50%, I would suggest you to wait for another cyclical bull run and then get rid of all those trons and cardanos.
I am not sure about the exact date of the next bull run ( Grin), but many people say it could happen in the nearest months when final decisions are taken about bitcoin ETF.
So if you waited for so long after the crash, why can't you wait for yet another several months?
Pages:
Jump to: