Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 23. (Read 10097 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 1
What needs to be done is to stay calm and plenty of patience. Right now we do not know for sure when the market will recover. Do I think a wise decision to reduce losses are selling the bad token and keep hold a token that is still likely to rise again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
Don't panic and stay calm.  You can get out of this and make your money back.  The most likely thing you need to do is just sit tight and wait for the market to recover.  It sounds simple but that really is the best advice.  Just make sure your not in shit coins.  If your in a shit coin then you may  need to take a stronger action. 
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I would advice you to hold in your situation, the prices should be back to top soon. You haven't loosed, you have coins, just don't touch them before they will come back to your buy in prices
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
When you look at the situation there are a lot of people who are down.But a shakedown like this is the best thing for long term hodlers and the people who are more patient.Market always takes from the inpatient and gives to the patient people.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I believe that with such a situation on the market, you only have to hold the coins up to the moment of growth.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
As people say with your history, battle hamster, if you have now the top altcoins then I think with this amount better sit and wait for the next growth of the crypt
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
Market have been crazy over the last few months so the best thing to do is to hold and wait until values completely recovers from the dip. If you still have the financial capacity to purchase some coins and take advantage of the low prices, it would also be a good thing to do but choose the coins you will buy carefully.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
You need to wait as we all because your sale you do nothing and only worsen the situation!
Activity: 406
haha me too. even i lost more than 90% my token value.
idk exactly what should i do. i just hold and believe that the future it has good value.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Do not panic, now we see the formation of a new trend based on the history of the movement of the market of major coins  Grin
Activity: 276
Hodl tight is the answer of all ur trouble,becose if u sale u lose 100% if u not sale and hodl u dont lose anything,if u sale u dont lose only on value but on gas too!U need to think forward,dont panic read about new projects and take a time or change the tokens what u have to another most primising projects,or simple u can hodl
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
You are not alone now in a similar situation. Many of those present here made such a mistake. But do not despair. The market will grow and there is a chance to return its investments.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
First, you should remember that you are not alone. There are a lot of such people and HODL is their faith.
Secondly, many think that the market will rise soon, September or October. Good luck!
Activity: 98
It is quite understandable that you were new and then you got in based on FOMO which many other persons were also a victim including myself but I didn't get to ivest much. It is quite a lesson that shouldn't be repeated but should be a reason to know how well cryptocurrency works.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
If you don't believe in this market anymore, you should leave the market and save your leftover assets. If not, you should start again to learn how to manage the risk first. It's the most important factor that decides your success in this market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

Well, I think, the first thing you need to do is to step back a little and look at things with a different and fresher set of eyes. I say that because by doing such action, you can see the generality of the things that transpired and could help you gauge what went wrong. It would give you that space that's enough for you to see the things that you could have changed, things you could have avoided and the strategies you could have employed to have avoided such losses. Also, it can avoid you the fatigue and emotional roller-coaster that is usually brought about by losing that much asset.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I know all that, I found myself in the same situation. Therefore, fully understand all of your feelings and despair. As for the current situation, I think it is not necessary to make sudden movements and sell all that is left. It is better to wait until the market starts to grow, and it will begin to grow soon. So be patient and squeeze your will into a fist, everything will be fine, you'll see!!! I believe in it!!!
Activity: 490
for many months we lost, but patience will be rewarded, the main thing is that the hand does not flinch and you do not sell everything in a falling market!
I agree. I think that the market will begin to grow, the main thing to wait for this moment when prices rise again. The main thing is not to panic and sell everything at low prices! Now there is an opportunity to buy coins at low prices, use this opportunity, because soon the market will begin to move up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
for many months we lost, but patience will be rewarded, the main thing is that the hand does not flinch and you do not sell everything in a falling market!
Activity: 42
Fomo can be a real killer in this game, I fell prey of it myself. only thing to do is chance trading or average down
Pages:
Jump to: