Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 25. (Read 10097 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
My advice, use these lows to average out positions you are in a loss with, amazing buying opportunities here
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
all you can do for now is the hold of all crypto coin that you have and make it as a long-term investment, because if you sell it now then you regret it forever.
Activity: 148
A ton of people groups portfolios are down now. For the time being you can either simply hang on and sit tight for the bull rushed to return and leave when you're even, hang on and hold up to be in benefit or offer at a misfortune and leave supposing I committed an error there. I figure hanging on is your best decision, it will recuperate and propel it just won't occur over night.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
Many guys said "if you not sell them ,you have not loss." Kiss
Activity: 54
I feel sympathy for your loss. Now many investors have the same experience as you, including me, but I have not given up the market because I can still earn profits through the bounty mission!
Activity: 42
Now this is due to the crypto market performing very bad this year. Even bitcoin has given a poor performance.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
Just hold your crypto though we know that 50% of your fiat money is already losing if you will going to trade that crypto meaning that is a huge loss especially if you had invested all of your money. Do not worry the ETF will be approved soon since the cryptocurrency system is already running and there is no way that they will going to disapprove this system especially if they will see how huge the marketcap volume in cryptocurrency especially bitcoin.
Activity: 29
Many people are in same situation. Best thing you can do is to wait till the market recovers and invest only in solid coins now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
If you  continue to hold your coins, then you have not lost anything.
You will lose them when you start selling them at the current low cost. But in general we are still in the same position. we all look that our coins are lower in price. There's nothing to be done, we need to wait for better times.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Indeed the market will recover and in this case selling on a 50% loss wouldn't be a wise decision in my opinion better HODL since you put money in some large cap coins which i think are gonna be the ones to bounce back first in a bull market and that is if you believe that crypto is here to stay if not confident then selling is the best option at least it will give some peace of mind

I do hodl my coins, but on the other hand, I'm getting disappointed with some of them. There is only positive news about ether but it keeps falling. It loses in price so much because of multiple ico scams, but the coin itself is great. The idea of smart contracts is perfect, but we need a miracle to help the coin recover.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
After January, many people suffered great damage from subcons. If you do not need urgent cash, the crypto money market will rise again. But if you need urgent cash then it can be a troubling process for you. You should not consider these things alone. Of course I totally think of myself. For this reason, please always make your own decision.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

Until you have sold your tokens you have lost nothing. You shouldn't sell them now. You have good coins in your briefcase. Be patient and leave the coins for a long term. When the market will grow you will be able to get a good profit.
Activity: 48
since you still have not done anything with your investments, now you just have to wait for the market to grow and prices to return. selling now is pointless because you will lose a lot of your investment.
The waiting length shouldn't be that tough for you because there's other coins that you can find and invest in.
Activity: 74
I think this applies to almost everyone in crypto but I have the believe that everything will be fine and better in the future. We just have to remain positive and strong
Activity: 52
i too got fomoed and lost much money that i expected but i really do trust the system and great faith on cypto as a whole
Activity: 238
since you still have not done anything with your investments, now you just have to wait for the market to grow and prices to return. selling now is pointless because you will lose a lot of your investment.
Agreed. Better wait for better times. Since the market today is low enough even for the withdrawal of funds for the purpose of preservation. After all, you do not get anything, the amount is so scanty that it is easier to leave with hope for a better future.
Activity: 93
Indeed the market will recover and in this case selling on a 50% loss wouldn't be a wise decision in my opinion better HODL since you put money in some large cap coins which i think are gonna be the ones to bounce back first in a bull market and that is if you believe that crypto is here to stay if not confident then selling is the best option at least it will give some peace of mind
Activity: 224
Activity: 200
What is the most important - it`s not panicking. The Market will recover, but I don`t know how long time it will take. But you will make a great profit in the future if you be patient and hold the coins. If you sell out everything - you lose your capital.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
I think you invested too big of a quatity, maybe you should focus more on daily small tradings in order to reduce risks, it gives you more control over the process.
Agreed. If you have unsuccessful investments in long-term trading, you need to change your strategy. In any situation, if you are not satisfied with something, you need to change everything.
Pages:
Jump to: