Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 63. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think in such a bad market, you should hold your token or sold some of your bad token and buy in top 20 coins.

And you should wait for the market comes back, it may takes you 1~2 years. Have patient, just hold it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Try to understand that the crypto market is very small and it can be manipulated very easily by whales and market makers. Banks and institutions coming making presence in the market makes short term outlook even worse. Nevertheless if you believe the crypto is here ti sta when looking long-term.
Activity: 252
I'm also 70% loser. some times in the stock market is happening. Do not panic. you should wait for the markets to recover. then you will have your money back.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
Don;t you people use stop losses? This is what is wrong with the crypto community these days - they have zero trading experience and come in here expecting to make mad cash. How about you guys learn how to trade first?
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
Research should be your basic key man and your mistake doesnt mean failure atleast you have learnt along so basically use your knowledge in your next investments
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
Be patient and hold until the market starts to be back on its feet again. Selling will just result to profit loss. Given that the market dips are temporary and there's a chance fore recovery, holding would be the solution. You may also consider investing in order to earn huge profit once the market starts to recover. Avoid selling due to panic because it will just make the situation worse.
Activity: 40
Wow. FOMO is real. Everyone have beem fomoed at a point in time but had it been you invested on some better projects than ripple you will still be in profit by now regardless of the current situation. But I think you should hodl and quit looking at your portfolio for the main time. Better days ahead
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

I only suggest is to wair that is the only one solution to your problem now and hodl it until the market price is come back. Many of us losing a bih percent in our portfolio now but to help ourselves we still to be patient again and again.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Avoid selling and keep in mind that the market dunps are just temporary. All you have to do is to wait until the market starts to recover. It is only the msrket value which is falling but still, it is a partial loss of profit since the amount of holdings is the same. Once the market starts to rise, profit will agsin be earned.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
The most important thing now is not to sell coins at a price below which they were purchased. We need to wait for the next cycle of market growth. Sooner or later, but it will happen. The market always showed excellent growth after a lot of people were disappointed.

You are definitely right about that. Many of us experience losing half amount of crypto, first thing first is do not panic and just patiently wait for the market to pump once again.
Activity: 238
The most important thing now is not to sell coins at a price below which they were purchased. We need to wait for the next cycle of market growth. Sooner or later, but it will happen. The market always showed excellent growth after a lot of people were disappointed.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Don't worry. There are many people like you here. Now there is no point in self-flagellation for the lost money. I think you were ready for losses when you went to the crypto currency. After all, we all understand that crypto currency is a big risk. You've got a good experience in investing and now you understand that a crypto currency can't only make you rich but also can lead to losses.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrencies have become long-term investments today. So you just have to keep the cryptocurrency until they grow. The coins you bought are good.
Activity: 90
Sorry this happened. I wish to say you experienced this the hard way. Do put yourself together and reanalyse your moves. Cryptocurrency market can be very volatile and unpredictable. Do calculate your moves and don't invest too much that you can't afford to loss.yet I believe that with your knowledge gained now, you can recover what you lose. That's how Crypto market is. Do not give up.
Activity: 392
The most important thing is not to panic and just invest in the coins that you have, but if they are rather risky then invest in reliable coins for a long time !
Activity: 48
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
So when you there in profit you there happy, now you aren't. I suggest to hold, unless you need money. I'm too in some loss, but I not gonna give up and hold till the end.
Activity: 85
This happens due to your visually impaired venture. Interest in the encryption showcase requires consistent learning and advance. It is still loaded with chances to profit, yet these open doors are held for the individuals who are readied. On the off chance that you are languid and don't have any desire to learn, at that point I recommend despite everything you surrender this industry! In the event that you will invest more energy contemplating, I trust you will profit.
Activity: 378
idap.io
I've lost more than half, but here's the crypto, it's hard to predict what's happening and sometimes it just goes beyond reason, without preparation and analysis, we just get more panicked
Activity: 112
You should hold the crypto you still have and wait until its price increase. Do not sell it while the market is still red because you will have regrets. Just hold it until the price recovered so you can get back what you lost.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13

I feel, you make a wrong decision without doing any research and buy your coins at the peak of this market when normally people sell their coins to buy later at cheap prices and market not get that level till now and still consolidating. This market requires a big positive news to come out from this dilemma and start booming.
Pages:
Jump to: