Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 58. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Lucky that you only lost half, several coins lost even 80% so portfolio would envy a 50% loss.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
After you have lost some of your deposit, the right questions have started to arise, it seems to me that you do not need to do anything now, you need to listen to the advice that you have already written.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
This kind of people are never going to learn and understand when to invest.
Why are there still people selling and buying at the top/bottom? They really need to understand how to read TA's.

Does the technical analysis work? Here, at least half the people will say that technical analysis is useless thing. Many volumes are drawn. Many classical instruments in general do not work, so many exchanges and companies for crypto currency are developing their indexes. And what about the experts, who again and again mistakenly try to tell the point of the reversal.  it's funny
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
basically the biggest problem when people want to invest some of their money into crypto is not in the right time.
should before joining to invest must learn the existing conditions to avoid losses.
but even if it already had to hold a few moments until the price returned to touch the base price.
Activity: 98
If you now lost 50% , the best way to recover is wait patiently because will be any chance of market back to normal and to grow. While waiting for that learn more about new strategy and learn from the mistake, make better strategy to recover the loss and to gain profit.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Well its already happen you cannot undo what you just did, but you can still save some of it by holding.. everyone of us commit mistake and we learned from it, right now what you can do is wait patiently and wait a little more time...and you still have a chance to recover.
Activity: 98
You're not the only one is such case. A lot of other are. I think you should still be patient for sometimes to see what the price will turn out to be. It was about the fourth quarter of last year before the price went up. We're still expecting the same this year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
First thing to do is not to panic. There's barely what we can do as a community to fix what's happening. All we have to do is just wait.
Activity: 140
it seems that you are not alone in facing this situation, I am too, even my friend is worse, this is the risk of cryptocurrency, but believe me, just hold, you will get the value back, keep the spirit

Yes you are right mate just hold on don't lost hope the market will still recover its not the right time to give up. Anyway you already lost half so let they remaining half do the recovery.
Activity: 76
This is considered why you lost first, which is the first step towards minimizing future losses.Your better choice now is to have a little patience for the market to recover.It always does after an accident.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
This kind of people are never going to learn and understand when to invest.
Why are there still people selling and buying at the top/bottom? They really need to understand how to read TA's.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Thats nothing, in some coins i am down multiple times, but i am holding particular coins which i belive have a huge potenital for future and also there is no point seling n
For me it is hold or die Cheesy
Activity: 28
I ADVISE YOU TO ADD MONEY TO NEW CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH HAVE THE FUTURE AS Socratus
Activity: 111
This is normal, and he could not rise already, I was also one interesting coin and its stoimosti fell 7 dollars. Maybe all the market came to an end? Think about it
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
You lost most of your crypto, that's sad to hear, but I suggest you start from the beginning, start building your foundation first by reading a lot about cryptocurrency know when to invest and when not to invest, know when to cash out your tokens and when to hold, moreover visit cryptocurrency related sites often especially bitcointalk.org, this site will enlighten you and equip you with the knowledge you need.
Activity: 85
well, the loss is normal in this cryptocurrency environment but how you handle them is very important because the first fool is not a fool but the second fool is actually a fool.so we need to learn from our mistakes in this trade as these are all ways for us to become better persons tomorrow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Sad to heard the only thing that i can suggest to you is to hold. It is true that the market is still on crashing but it will never be forever. Soon the market will be back on green and pump again just like what you've earn from ripple. Just be patience and hold tight
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Hold is not the only option if we have experience a huge dump,  we can sell it even if we are losing ang shift into other coins
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
You're not alone in this. Many make mistakes, or simply invest in the wrong place. The market is very unstable now-but this situation will definitely change and everything will be fine . The main thing is not to despair-there are always risks. But big risk is big profit
Activity: 392
those who did not sell in time, now sit as well as you wait! Personally, I'm not going to sell, I will hold and wait for better times.
Pages:
Jump to: