Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 87. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Nothing to do just hold until your price or the value come. If, you want to invest more then choose some other coin now which are now at an attractive price. Invest in TFL and CAPP.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
First of all, you do not need to panic. Now almost all the holders of the crypto currency are in about the same position, as the crypto-currency market has completely fallen in price. The coins you specified are quite promising, so there is nothing to worry about. We just need to relax and expect the rise of the crypto-currency market. Over the past seven years, the first half of the year in five cases has always been not entirely successful for the crypto currency. Therefore, such a general decrease in prices should be perceived as the usual state of the crypto currency, which always ends with its rise.
Activity: 406
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
Well, you understand that in this game there are very high risks. Nobody wants you to become rich. You need to look at things soberly and make an assessment of the risks. You can not run after the crowd. I think that the market will start growing very soon. You need to be patient.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
if you look at the market you will see that prices have started to rise, and if you have not sold your coins before then you have one way out-wait until the price rises again
Activity: 266
If you think that you are losing around 60-70% of your portfolio, then you better start thinking if you are going to have it long term or short term hodling. If it is ideal for you to manage your loses by selling your assets then it is much better. But if you are planning to hodl for long term purpose then enjoy the ride.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
The only way for you in order not to loose money is to HODL as BTC will reach its ATH sooner or later anyways. The only advise not to invest to hype but into solid and strong projects.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
my advise's not to lost money any more, not FOMO, not hold shits.
there's always hope when you still have money in this market.
actually 50% is not that bad, I think
then start to learn about where's the money go, to know the mentality of market... or kind of something like that
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
Just trust the process sir, don't panic be positive. That is the best thing to do in the current market's status right now and I think if you possess that kind of traits or attitudes I think you will be successful, I am seriously speaking sir. Even though you lost half the amount, just be positive, like attracts like though.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

one way man to hold. most people keep calm now and still wait for better time when market-price will stabilize. do not panic, i think that stabilizing in one month to same prices and then increase
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
The mistake that you made is you FOMO'd. If you are still hodling that investment then I think you are in the red by more than 70%. Thats a heavy loss. Also it wouldn't make any sense to sell now as you wont get much after selling your coins and you are better off just waiting for the markets to recover.
Activity: 318

Be patient, and hold all the coins you have, many people just like you, feel disappointed at the market downturn. But if you choose to sell it, I think it's not the right choice.
Activity: 409
you just need to wait for the growth of the market! sooner or later it will still recover and it's a fact! there is only a matter of time! do not know how to wait pour into the minus! all in your hands!

Agreed the market will grow again and we are surely seeing the floor now. This growth and retraction has been witnessed many times over in crypto.... If you are still in the game now, then happy days. If you are just entering crypto now, then wow you've hit pay dirt. Check your bags later on this year and I would suspect they will be much fuller!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think you hodl it longterm, the market condition everybody facing the same problem, i am also in big lose and waiting for big return, just be patient,market will recover soon, and remember investing in cryptocurrency is very risky
Holding is a team effort as well. Selling now will cause the price to go lower and people will complain that the coin is a scam.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
All who bought at the peak of boom last year are now in an exemplary position. You still have a great exposure, because you were able to survive such a time. I don't think it's worth panicking, cryptocurrency will grow soon.                     
Activity: 420
I am sorry to you, then many in 2017 decided to invest their money and blindly believed in a huge future. You need to make a decision based on your financial situation, if there are difficulties, then withdraw the money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
gain or loss, these are normal if you want to trading. there's nothing we can do when the market is down.
do you want to sell your coins? i think it is not a good idea because the current market still red.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
I feel you. For me, if you are not in need of money that you have invested in crypto, just hodl it and forget. Then come back after a year to look into your investment. Coz at this time, you'll just get frustrated everytime you look at the prices , especially now that everything seems to be falling down. Stay away from the chart and divert your attention to something else.

I like the idea to hold it and forget and it is true because if we still get in the market, we can see the price is up and down in many times and it will make our emotion will always change. and it could make us become sad and stress because we cannot sell in the down of the price so maybe we need to leave for a while the market and do another thing that will help us to manage the emotion. many of us in the same experience and we need to control our emotion to not become frustrated.

that is why we should never prioritize crypto because cryptos arent going to sustain our lives better than the real jobs. And also We shouldnt put amounts that we cant afford to loose because crypto business is pretty risky than any other business. much better if we can just leave our investments for a while , so that we cant stress our selves too much .  We should only check the price chart every once or twice in a month in order to attain the best possible results and wont end up getting tempted to sell whenever you see a good increase or decrease.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
I feel you. For me, if you are not in need of money that you have invested in crypto, just hodl it and forget. Then come back after a year to look into your investment. Coz at this time, you'll just get frustrated everytime you look at the prices , especially now that everything seems to be falling down. Stay away from the chart and divert your attention to something else.

I like the idea to hold it and forget and it is true because if we still get in the market, we can see the price is up and down in many times and it will make our emotion will always change. and it could make us become sad and stress because we cannot sell in the down of the price so maybe we need to leave for a while the market and do another thing that will help us to manage the emotion. many of us in the same experience and we need to control our emotion to not become frustrated.
Activity: 357
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
Activity: 290
Honestly who isn't affected with this crash going right now. Everyone has loss something just like you and some have taken actions and panic selling what they had. I am highly against that action, for me there is no point on selling my coins on low just to cut my loss. I'd rather keep on holding my precious coins and keep waiting patiently for things to go up again.
Pages:
Jump to: