Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 91. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
We had better hold them and wait for the right time to caome toa mkae more money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Sorry to hear that. I honestly think alot of people are in the same situation as you are. Selling at a loss is not an option in my opinion because some point in time it will go back to the price you bought it, the ideal thing to do is to buy more at a lower price to average the price and to hold it until it comes back up. It is really frustrating to see your holdings go down on fiat value but you need time, patience and discipline in order to be able to recover your losses.
Activity: 100
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
Sorry to hear that, the crypto market was very crazy that time, I think you can try to increase your amont of coins buy selling and buying back at a lower price. Also, buy the major coins is wise.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
If you now lost 50% , the best way to recover is wait patiently because will be any chance of market back to normal and to grow. While waiting for that learn more about new strategy and learn from the mistake, make better strategy to recover the loss and to gain profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
I think you should hold and wait for the right time to come. If you sell now,  you will have no chance to win them back.
I will agree with you. Most of my mistake of losing money on the market, is selling coins on the bottom, because I couldn't wait when it will come back up.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think you should hold and wait for the right time to come. If you sell now,  you will have no chance to win them back.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
first you can do hold some time, then wait for market from coin back to normal (HODL)
or you choose to sell it now and buy it again at a cheaper price then hold it again (buyback)
never despair of a coin that has development
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
I think you should hold them and wait for the right price to sell them. If you have enough money, you can buy in  more coins.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
many people are trapped by making a purchase at a high price now the price plummets to the bottom. do not sell it until the market returns to its peak. it's time to buy and wait to get into profit
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I, too, lost most of my investment portfolio. Some coins have become cheaper by 50-70 percent. This is very much. I'm sick of this situation on the market.
Everyone was faced with this. Unfortunately, we can not do anything. Only wait.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Be careful if you want to invest in other altcoins, because now the price is still unstable, could be the possibility of altcoin will not be sold. Invest in a clear altcoin, and where people invest in it. Bitcoin and ethereum are places of greatest investment.
Activity: 56
If you passed through all of it, you should already know that this is not the best place to ask investment advice. Most users on this forum are promoting centralized shitcoins, like XRP, or coins with serious design flaws, like Ethereum.

All I can say to you is to find professional advice, if you don't want to lose more money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
since the fall, my coins have fallen by 75%, I do not despair, and I think that everything will recover, but now it is necessary to wait this difficult moment
Activity: 406
Presale is live!
I, too, lost most of my investment portfolio. Some coins have become cheaper by 50-70 percent. This is very much. I'm sick of this situation on the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I think everything on the crypto market lost money, but not many have increased their shares of altcoins, it all served us as a lesson, that some of the savings should definitely be taken out in Fiat, for myself I decided that it would be 30%
Activity: 209
If you want to have more money then you take part in bounties here. And about your situation i think the best is to wait. The coins will grow in future without problems and you can even profit on it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
You definitely are not the first and the last and this question is now in everyone's mind. Personally, I'm not going to leave the crypt.
Activity: 231
It is better to wait for a more favorable moment for coin sales. If you succumb to panic and sell coins, then you definitely lost 50% of the funds. But you did not lose your money until you sold the coins.
That is right, he should not give up about it, almost all people had incurred loss here, but still we are standing up because we believe that we can still earn more that we are expecting.
Activity: 308
It is better to wait for a more favorable moment for coin sales. If you succumb to panic and sell coins, then you definitely lost 50% of the funds. But you did not lose your money until you sold the coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
when everything has fallen so much, there is no point in selling. need to wait for the market to recover
Pages:
Jump to: