Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 82. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

Mot of the crypto dealer r user lost something or value during the red zone, some even lost more than the half depending on the quality of the coin they were holding, but what is done is done, there is no  undoing. the best thing you can now do is t hold on to the coins you are having and give them time to regain their value.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
I'm in the same situation as you . But I understand that crypto is a big risk . When I came here , I knew I could lose everything.

Everybody here is in this unpleasant situation. It is better to stop this useless panic and wait. The cryptocurrency, (especially I believe in EOS, NEO, IOTA, OmiseGO), will grow in the price again.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Now, obviously, my claim that I made 1 million in a month is an outrageous claim. It’s even more outrageous to claim I’ll make millions by the end of the year. If you’ve read my income reports, you’ll see that I worked my way up from about $9,000 USD a month back in April 2016 to about $34,0000 USD a moth (read my income reports and look at all the pictures I post of my income).
But I’ve managed to one up my earnings far beyond what I thought possible; this month, I’ve managed to make more than a million dollars in one month (not counting my ONLINE earnings), or about 30x what I made in previous months.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
I also lost my money. At the end of last year, I did not sell the coins in my hand. Now I only have one tenth of the value. So I am worse than you. But I don't worry because I still hold them and I still have the opportunity and the future.
Activity: 456
This is normal, and one-half of the loss is small. Many of them are only one-tenth. But in the world of digital currency, time will make up for you and give you more and more. Remember, only if you don't sell it.

It's not surprising reading stories of losses because I'm sure all of us here suffer losses and this isn't new and the fact that the moment we put our feet in crypto world we should be ready from anything.  So I'm sorry for your losses and I hope you still hold your coins until now because if ever you sold it then that was your biggest mistake. And just start accumulating now before the market gets on bull run.
Activity: 364
If u continue to hold ur coins, then u haven`t lost anything. U`ll lose them when u start selling them at the current low cost. But in general we r still in the same position. We all look that our coins r lower in price. There's nothing to be done, we need to wait for better times.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
If you do not know what to do next, finish this and withdraw the money back. If you want to recoup your money, keep trading and don't get hung up on it.
Activity: 182
Get your lesson and put your chin up, better to learn more about the markets, its not easy to predict them because we rely on the news.
Their fundamental things are not enough to forecasting....
Activity: 72
First of all, I think you have to adjust your mentality. This market is very volatile and I think you should keep a cool mind to analyze this market. If you think that the currency you are investing in has no room for growth, then you can choose to sell it if you think it still has With room for growth, you should continue to hold your currency.
Activity: 154
This is normal, and one-half of the loss is small. Many of them are only one-tenth. But in the world of digital currency, time will make up for you and give you more and more. Remember, only if you don't sell it.
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

HODL HODL HODL

Do not look market many times a day. Just forget about it for few days. Do your daily work and check it once in a day or if possible check 2-3 times only in a week.
If you keep on looking market every now and then, chances are you will become a victim of FUD and you will sell out your positions.
The coins you have mentioned have good potential and they will be at there all time high in next 8-10 months.

Good Luck and Happy trading Smiley
Activity: 116
I think the situation is the same for all of us . No need to panic, you need to be able to learn to wait for the right moment
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
In your case, you buy the coins at the peak price and experienced already lost lots of your investment due to the dip price better not sell it. You must hold it until the price of the coins you hold recovers. You lost more when you sell your coins at the dip. The price of as of now of the coins was on the recovering status and maybe soon the price goes to normal and go up again.
Activity: 128
I think you should sift through several projects that you think are best, then sell other currencies, and then keep the few projects that you think are better. Waiting, I think that can reduce your property loss and retain Some hope.
Activity: 215
Last year my account was worth $30,000, and I lost $20,000 in just over a month. But I'm sure it will come back. So I keep holding, not throwing away.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Same here. I entered the market when all the crypto price is high, then after that it just keeps falling. I lost a lot of money now. But I still have faith in the crypto world, I will just wait for some more time and see how it goes.
Activity: 41
It's better than being robbed.

My first MEW wallet was hacked in January.. didn't even know it until February.. and they took everything.
Activity: 158
Do a short-term trading, in my opinion, this could be a solution to restore half of the money that has been lost. Do not expect too much to get bigger profits first, most importantly do short term trading to get a little profit but often get it. Once the initial capital returns, you can hold it for a long time until the crypto price movement increases sharply.
Activity: 154
If you haven’t sold it, your loss should have recovered by one-third to one-half as of today, so don’t worry. If you don’t withdraw, you will always have a chance. Holding a coin is the best stop loss.
Activity: 197
This business has a high risk of loosing and it is part of the game. I know how frustrating it is to lost that much but what you can only do for now is to hold and wait until everything gets back to normal because selling at a low price is useless so i suggest wait at least until you get your investment back. There is always high and lows so I'm positive that you will get this back and you do not have another option to get back but to hold.
Pages:
Jump to: