Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost over 80k because i sold too early (newbie mistake) - page 28. (Read 4418 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
For Me, I won't buy altcoins. All I do was effort and time to join and participate bounties and campaigns. And earned tokens by those activities. Also I won't sold them when the price is too cheap compare to the ICO price. The best to sell them is when the price was same to ICO or even more. So that you could protect the investors of the project and the value of that token.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
Is this a loss? This is a missed benefit, every people missing something, for example I lost my millions because I did not buy bitcoins 8 years ago.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
You can only say that you have earned less, how can you say loss? I believe that everyone has had similar things because we can't judge the extent to which we can invest in cryptocurrencies, so this is normal. What we need to do is try to invest in some good encryption through analysis. currency.
Activity: 164
For every newcomer, this kind of error probably occurs. People do not know when the encryption market will fall and when it will rise. I think we invest in the encryption market because we need more patience.
Activity: 308
Sometimes it is happened, newbie everytime lost a lot of money. Is an roullete, you never know
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Most importantly, you have no loss. And the fact that you have not received extra  profit - it's okay. We all learn from mistakes. In addition, it is incredibly difficult to sell coins at the "ideal price", because no one knows the value of this price.
Activity: 98
Sometimes a lot of investors especially beginners indeed always in a hurry in taking decisions. many of them are selling too fast even though the circumstances are currently riding with reason fear prices back down and they could not enjoy the profits. There is also a fear of loss grew so sell their assets even though it was just a regular decline as the instantaneous correction only.
Activity: 136
This is all happened when you have not trusted the coin that you had in your wallet, its better to hold the coin if it had a potential to grow higher. Holding something that has value will give you a good profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Going all-in is usually risky and not a great idea if the goal is to survive long term in crypto. This is a newbie mistake too imo.
Activity: 294
A while ago i went all in ZClassic and bought about 365 Coins when the price was about 2$ per coin, but i decided to sell a couple of days after.
Two weeks later zclassic mooned and i could make about 80k now.

i learned my lesson in the hard way..

Thats okay some of the newbie incounter that , so next be knowledgable by doing some research .the cryptocurrencies is not stable., Just observe and be on timing when your coin is in the highest value thats the time you bought it.
Activity: 104
I also had losses and very significant .. I'll have to understand this and move on.  Everyone learns from their mistakes!
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
If you don't sell your altcoins in time, and the market is now in red, you will face huge losses. Sometimes we should not be too concerned about short-term gains and losses. We should see the huge potential of cryptocurrencies, and the end of 2018 is still worth our expected.
right, take advantage when you feel more lucky not to think too much that already because it will make you regret. but for the time you have to be able to see the opportunities and try to wait until the end of 2018 will be a huge advantage because there will be a high increase so buy a coin while cheap with a good condition to be so wait until several months ahead.
Activity: 154
This was your mistake and you now know that you definitely do not do something similar, this market provides lessons, but it can be very expensive, so you need to learn from the mistakes of others.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
A while ago i went all in ZClassic and bought about 365 Coins when the price was about 2$ per coin, but i decided to sell a couple of days after.

Investing is always risky, selling early when rising prices are also a risk  Grin Grin Grin (but that is safer risk).
Activity: 140

I had a similar situation =)
But I did not give up, I learned the lesson, and move on.
I hope you did the same
Activity: 182
Well, you haven't lost you just missed a profit. In any market this is normal, no one would be able to buy at the lowest and sell at the top. However, it is important to buy in projects you believe in and hold it for a bit to see good gains  Wink

Never mind that losses because you are a newbie you better lack next time it is your experience that you are encountered in your life. So next time don't sell to early you find a right way to sell.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
It's alright, we learned from our mistakes. We just need to make sure that next time we won't be doing the same mistakes again. As we grow older we are becoming wiser so lets continue to read more and study more on crypto currency.
Activity: 59
You have'nt lost profit you only lost the oppotunity to gain more profit but learn from your mistake in the future you should learn to take the risk of holding your profit than lossing the opportunity.
Activity: 420
Do not. You can see from your case. You are a very good investment person. You are a smart person. I don't think you made a mistake. Your operation is very professional. There are usually two aspects to thinking about. For example, falling? Isn't it, my friend. you are awesome.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
My losses were not so great, but no less insulting. Try to accept it and move on after gaining experience.
Pages:
Jump to: