Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost over 80k because i sold too early (newbie mistake) - page 32. (Read 4418 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
The encrypted world is volatile. There will be many opportunities in the future. As long as you're patient and in a good mood, wait for the right time. I think you just didn't make $80k. Not a loss of $80k. Cheer up. Come on
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Its not a mistake that you sold your coin too early. Its your decision to sold it, and on the time you sold it, you gain profit. Its just an opportunity for you to earn more profit when you sold your coins not too early, but at the time you sold it, you gain profit. So don't bother it, when you gain profit its good, that's what matters.
Lesson learn dont sold too early if you don't know the matket situation, i think it's better if you asked some help or read some article before ddoing anything since you're newbie. It can help you if you have basic knowledge about the market so you will know what to do next time your going to sell your coin. Atleast you experience that because you will know the next to do, and surely you never lost money, i suggest just keep learning until you master it.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
Its not a mistake that you sold your coin too early. Its your decision to sold it, and on the time you sold it, you gain profit. Its just an opportunity for you to earn more profit when you sold your coins not too early, but at the time you sold it, you gain profit. So don't bother it, when you gain profit its good, that's what matters.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Well your right, you really learn your lesson the hard way. As we all know, crypto is very volatile. Its value and prices are changing everytime and no one can predict exactly what will happen. At least you've learn your lesson but unfortunately its very heartbreaking. Just always remember that its always part of the process.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
With coin prices very fluctuating now, I think when you buy you HODL for sometime before you sell out
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Remeber its part of this game. Just make sure you don't repeat such mistakes again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It is impossible to predict the future of the 100 coins , you can only predict-this is an experience , though bitter . Try to be patient and learn the market better
Investment decisions have a direct impact on the assets of investors, so be realistic about making a decision for your coin. Every failure has its meaning, I think the experience of these failures will help investors to mature.
Activity: 112
Merit: 43
The main thing is to find the golden mean, then not to torment yourself with such questions: Did I sell it early? Should I wait? and so on.
Activity: 265
This huge amount I've ever heard that an investor loss, but mistake done by a newbie here. I think most of people here lost big money because they all sell too early when they are newbie. But with this experience you can learn new things that you wont learn if you havent done it. People needs failure to grow up, so dont be sad because of that mistake, but be grateful it happen to you and use it to grow more. Keep doing the usual things and start deciding when to cash out with your previous experience.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
One very effective strategy however, is to sell in stages instead of selling all your coins in one go. At times you may see the price going higher it is better to take some profits.

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
It is impossible to predict the future of the 100 coins , you can only predict-this is an experience , though bitter . Try to be patient and learn the market better
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
Just make sure that you don't commit the same mistake bro. This if fine and don't let this bring you down. Atleast majority of traders experience this at one point in their lives. Next time be more patient. Profit does not come to you in just a couple of weeks or months. It takes time to grow.

Most of newbies experienced situation like that. And yes make sure that you learned on your mistakes.. sometimes its ok to commit our mistakes so that we have to improve our tactics here in cryptoworld and  wont do that again in the future. patience is the key to success , so here you need to have a strong and long patience.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
When trading cryptocurrency, you trade with your  head and procedure rather than trading with just mere emotion and hearsays! Anything that involve money always evoke emotions. As a trade you must be discipline not to approach trading with emotions!
Activity: 162
No one of us can sell it at the highest price. There is nothing to regret it. My principle is that profits can be made whenever possible.
Activity: 17
It is necessary to have a steady income - in order not to repeat this error . Different expenses come up all the time, sometimes quite unexpectedly. And here it is important to refrain from selling cryptocurrency, realizing that in a few years these coins will be at very different levels.
Activity: 189
Greed does not lead to anything good. It is good to talk when you already know the result. No need to regret the lost profit. The main thing to understand that you have already got a profit, even if it is not very big.
Activity: 6
It's pretty good, if learning it already gives the great lesson of course. the thing to remember is don't be too hasty. see the first existing market conditions. If s is getting a big profit, then sell the new course. don't just get a little bit fortunately directly quickly took off.
Activity: 156
I think everyone has that story where they sold their coins way too early and the price of the coins ended up going up. Bottom line is there is no way for you to tell where the price is going so whatever price you sold at is the best place for you
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
I think it is a normal mistake which is commonly happen. I know eighty thousand is a huge amount but we should take it as a encouragement to pursue hard and perform better for great future.
Activity: 560
We all make such mistakes, Newbies and Experienced users of cryptocurrencies. Those who do not admit such mistakes have long become multimillionaires. Don't regret about it. You will have the next chance
Pages:
Jump to: