Pages:
Author

Topic: I love Airdrops. Not because of the free money - page 10. (Read 2106 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
and to have loots of chicks  Grin
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
Recently we all been seeing the craze of the eTokens and the airdrop madness.
OMG AIRDROP OMG FREE MONEY OMG FORM OMG FREE MONEY OMG MOON OMG LAMBO OMG FREE MONEY WHERES MY FREE MONEY DEV?!

Its actually been fun and I have enjoyed it a lot. We all know that most of these are pump and dump or really elaborate schemes. It's possible that a few may be legit, community based tokens that could hold a future but this also depends on the same people who hold the token. As you can see the big bold letters at the top though- these are 90% of the people who are in those communities. LOL
Anyways, enough seriousness. I really just wanted to make you laugh and maybe destroy your faith in humanity a bit. If you laugh, send me a tip.

Yeah, kinda fun to roleplay as happy-go-lucky really. Though I think sometimes, people are bought it and together it becomes something.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
HodL!
I'd like to participate with an airdrop. Best places to look?  The alt coin announcements?
Activity: 30
Anyone please help me .. where I can get new&all airdrop notifications earlier
Activity: 29
I love because it is action.. you don`t know will this token go to top or no.. its interesting Smiley
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
Airdrops are still hot shit. Used to be ICO-s, then forks, then airdrops, but none of these are really gone, are they?
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
Your brother in humanity
Recently we all been seeing the craze of the eTokens and the airdrop madness.
OMG AIRDROP OMG FREE MONEY OMG FORM OMG FREE MONEY OMG MOON OMG LAMBO OMG FREE MONEY WHERES MY FREE MONEY DEV?!

Its actually been fun and I have enjoyed it a lot. We all know that most of these are pump and dump or really elaborate schemes. It's possible that a few may be legit, community based tokens that could hold a future but this also depends on the same people who hold the token. As you can see the big bold letters at the top though- these are 90% of the people who are in those communities. LOL
Anyways, enough seriousness. I really just wanted to make you laugh and maybe destroy your faith in humanity a bit. If you laugh, send me a tip.
Pages:
Jump to: