Pages:
Author

Topic: I love Airdrops. Not because of the free money - page 8. (Read 2106 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
I love airdrops too.I have earned decent money from some of those airdrops.But lately there are so many fake forms circulating and some are scams so we have to be very careful filling this forms.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
airdrop is free money and i love it
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
AIRDROP is free money! what ever people tell! FREE MONEY! some are no value but theres some still that will give you more  cash!
Activity: 5
For me, there must be a purpose in everything we do. Though airdrops can be done free, but we still need to give our trust and support in the team and their project in the first place. Otherwise it will just be another airdrop that has wasted a few minutes of our time.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
I like to play airdrop not looking for free but look for experience and challenge kelebihanya and kekuranganya that exist in airdrop
Activity: 61
Hi guys,
Receive minimum 50BPT (1BPT ~ 0.25$). Very simple, just joint link and sign up: http://queue.vip/Pffci70
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I love them for the free money Tongue Ofc I love Bounty campaigns more.
Activity: 64
in general for 100 airdrops only 1 pay ....
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Damn, i love the free money son
Activity: 22
airdrop a simple way to get coin and money
Activity: 73
Same here. Also an airdrop addict. But recently got tired of filling out forms.
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
I like airdrop because you can see how the token they give will grow or not. It's also easy to do and you can use the token they give for additional budget for trading.
Activity: 67
Yes me too.because airdrop verry easy  to do .. most fill out the form
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
Yes me too, I love to joined the airdrop because people there are hunger in money, there emotions I like seeing them. And I'm happy when watching them for there reaction/complaint if they didn't got any airdrop  Grin. Just like me though seeing them like a mirror of me. Haha.
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
maybe destroy your faith in humanity a bit. If you laugh, send me a tip.

Can't you see the irony in what you just said ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 39
i can't tell more about it til i can exchange my tokens.. maybe free is good but more efforts than buyer
Activity: 13
im also newbie in airdrop, someone who's willing to help me
Activity: 102
I think a lot of people are looking for airdrop because wanting free coins and free coins means free money.  Grin
Activity: 11
I love Airdrops because it only takes a couple of minutes to register... and all you gonna do is wait for your tokens!
Activity: 4
I am new to this process and I enjoy the Airdrops.  They are sorta a hobby right now.  Seems like I missed the high activity of Nov and Dec.  Hopefully we have a flurry of good activity in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: