Pages:
Author

Topic: I love Airdrops. Not because of the free money - page 9. (Read 2106 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Welcome to the future, where you can create money from nothing! Well not nothing. But it certainly feels like it. Indeed, these days you see dozens of crypto airdrops. And many people are now looking to get free token everywhere.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
AIRDROP still give some earnings and for all of the people here in the community it is one of the easiest way to earn and if you get a jackpot token, it a big help for those who are just starting here in crypto and have not enough funds to trade and invest.
Activity: 112
what is the function of Airdrops. who can explain
Activity: 271
Merit: 11
Airdrops are created to create hype arount a certain coin, and this topic confirms that this kind of news stream still works
Activity: 44
Airdrop can be profitable in long run
Activity: 154
Some of the airdrop working great like rebellious.the one who join there airdrop they earn almost 800$ in the airdrop....omg.
Activity: 112
For anyone interested, Lightning Ant Chain / Lightning Ant Market is doing an Airdrop - 0.001 ETH for signing up / per person referred

Lightning Ant Market / Lightning Ant Chain is a time and commodity decentralized trading platform on which users can carry out time trading based on blockchain technology and digital currency through social media.

As always, please don't give away your private key!
Announcement thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-lightningant-global-decentralized-time-trading-platform-2756224
Help me out link: http://t.me/LightningAnt_Bot/?start=squesto
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I do airdrops in my spare time, which is mainly in the evening.  So, I do it for maybe 2 or 3 hours a couple of times a week.  I enjoy it and I like the action.  Sadly, it seems that most of the legit airdrops are gone, and the only thing left are the scams or coins that never paid out.  I was always getting at least one of not two payouts a week.  i have not had any since 12/31.  Kinda depressing, but I will keep doing them, looking for the next Bitcoin, or Ethereum Blue.
Activity: 59
Most airdrops are not going to make us a lot of money, you are better off investing that time finding good coins and investing your money there the profits will be better and you will have less coins to monitor.
Activity: 49
I do agree with the sentence where not most of the airdrops would make us a profit. Rarely some legit airdrop would be helping us in making a buck.

Besides, if you calculate the amount of time and effort you are putting into airdrops of different token or coin. You would found that you are actually using your precious time to do your favorite things which is participate in airdrop. In the end, those earnings was your hard earned money.  Smiley

This is true, just trying to comb thru dozens of post to find an airdrop, and praying for a miracle that it will gain,
Activity: 62
Hello, you received your coins?
Activity: 225
Merit: 104
Airdrops is my starting point and progress Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 94
Lucky you who have enjoyed the money from airdrop
why I have not got it yet
Activity: 36
I missed every airdrop out there still havnet received at least 1
Activity: 6
I do agree with the sentence where not most of the airdrops would make us a profit. Rarely some legit airdrop would be helping us in making a buck.

Besides, if you calculate the amount of time and effort you are putting into airdrops of different token or coin. You would found that you are actually using your precious time to do your favorite things which is participate in airdrop. In the end, those earnings was your hard earned money.  Smiley
Activity: 337
Merit: 195
Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY
I'm into airdrops now and been searching for a good one. There are so many who say that they get lot of money from airdrop or free money.
Activity: 2
fairly new to the space ready to get involved with some airdrops myself
Activity: 21
Airdrops are actually the bomb!!! Most people dnt really know muchh about it yet. i think those of us who knows about it now should make the most of it before it runs out
Activity: 53
for a year now .. the aidrops got me as much as i got from any other job Wink .. crazy life lol
Activity: 18
yes airdrop is my financial rescue angel Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: