Pages:
Author

Topic: I love Airdrops. Not because of the free money - page 7. (Read 2106 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 8

https://t.me/airdropalertsforyou

Gives you the best and legit airdrops, immediate notifications. Please enable push notifications so you can be the first to get AirDrop alerts.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
TE-FOOD provides trust for food supply chains

We love Airdrop too!

Hey folks! Take away 200 TFOOD (10usd per account) by only 8 clicks 🔥 For everyone and only 9 days 😍

Details of the Airdrop:

1. Follow us on Twitter
2. Follow us on Facebook
3. Join us in Telegram
4. Follow us on Medium
5. Fill the Form

Harry up!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I register for most airdrops but i rarely get the good coins.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
I love airdrop because it is easy it doesn't require much stress to get. But gradually turning to a way to scam when listed on the market where few devs dump it on people.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Me too.
Because airdrops verry easy..because it does not require as much money as capital
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Hahaha this reminds me when somebody asked where can he buy 2FA coin.
Activity: 9
Activity: 54
i love airdrop.  it's help to all to earn mony.
Activity: 33
i love airdrop you can tap and backpack some free coins to be there or just so simply enjoy this
Activity: 69
Merit: 2

I also love airdrops! Did any of you look at DeepOnion? Need to have at least 50 onions (currently over 400 dollar) but is a great one!
Cheers!
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
I'm new and looking to get some airdrop.If somebody can recommend free ongoing airdrops that would be great.Recently got a coin called Rupeez but not sure if it is good coin and woth anything.Nevertheless,got if free so gonna hold and see.

Hi, i can suggest you DATA DTA, unluckily the best airdrop they made was the one that would give you 300 DTA for registering on Huobi (that's where it's listed at the moment) using their referral.
With this link you can receive 10 DTA, you will need to fill your ETH address, then join their telegram and paste the code you found in the previous page. The actual price is just 2 cents but the project is extremely good, and has a lot of potential. Check their reddit.
http://refer.data.eco/invite/0L33knsu
If you have problem registering you can ask me
If you google airdrop alert, a site has telegram bot that alerts you to airdrops and forks.
Activity: 8
The airdrops allow me to read and learn.  i do an airdrop, then follow the posts made by senior members on this forum and try to learn as best as I can.
Activity: 38
I'm new and looking to get some airdrop.If somebody can recommend free ongoing airdrops that would be great.Recently got a coin called Rupeez but not sure if it is good coin and woth anything.Nevertheless,got if free so gonna hold and see.
Here are two airdrops for you guys https://t.iost.io/?c=AoOfx9lO  and PM me for a bounty for University students
Activity: 10
I am looking forward to learning the ins and outs of airdrops.  Glad to hear that people enjoy doing them.
Activity: 3
know didn't like to get free money
i just have one question .. where we can get information about future airdrops ??
Activity: 24
selama ini saya belum merasakan hasilnya airdrop tapi saya yakin suatu saat akan mendapatkannya
Activity: 78
anyone please help me where i can get the latest airdrop so i can join the airdrop
Activity: 11
airdrop is nice way to move up and promote company and products
Pages:
Jump to: