Pages:
Author

Topic: I need 5 sources of revenue to generate $200 each per month - Ideas? - page 11. (Read 6348 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
In this case, depending on your Capital fund? But if you don't have any capital to spare, there are some ways to make money without any initial investment.

1. Broker: for example in my case, I will search for information about Rare Vegetable on high demand and I will find and drop it into the market without spending money and got $15 to 20$ each time, usually 2 times a week depending on market sentiment.
[...]
5. Do people a favor, like buying them Foods, THings, or books within your area.
[...]

I am sort of in a similar situation with Legenster and found these 2 ideas interesting/different.

May you elaborate those a bit for me (us) with an example how you do that?!

[1]
Let´s say f.e. "Rare Vegetable" = lets say Brasilnuts (for your region) ?
and the market you drop it to is the local market in your area then ? (if so, it will then possibly take some paperwork/registrations to be allowed selling there/again more or less important depending on the region one does that)

[2]
Like getting payed for minor jobs around the house/life of your neighbors?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
rent an asic miner when he comes out I think it's profitable but when the asic miner go out not after 2 or 3 months  I never try it  and I want to give it a try

No.

I never try it
So better dont advise it.
Almost guaranteed you will loose.
Its very hard to earn with mining.
Its almost impossible to earn with cloudmining.

+1

I know you probably won't like my response but the best way to make an extra $200/month is to cut back on spending every month by as much as possible and to make sure all your debt is being paid of as effectively as possible. That will probably have the biggest impact on your long term financial position.

Yes, I don't like your solution because it's not a solution and it's not an option. I am not someone that splurges on personal accessories, junks, luxury or anything like that. You assuming that I am not already being the most efficient I can be with my money is a fallacy.

help me to sell my Domains!

writing Domain Traders messages, if we successfull, you can have portion of it.

are you located in Beverly Hills?

No

I see so many people just repeating what legendster already said is not an option. If only people read before post..

Thanks for understanding my pain!

I have a suggestion.
Set up a dice site like bustabit? these things are pretty profitable. Since you are in cryptocurrency already it would be easier for you to manage it with little research.
think on it..

Actually not a bad idea at all.

I thought about it before but the thing that is holding me back is the enormous capital requirement. I think something like 70 - 80 btc bankroll is necessary.. and I am about 70 - 80 btc short of that lol
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
I see so many people just repeating what legendster already said is not an option. If only people read before post..
I have a suggestion.
Set up a dice site like bustabit? these things are pretty profitable. Since you are in cryptocurrency already it would be easier for you to manage it with little research.
think on it..
www.V.systems
Monetizing your best skill would be good idea than having a business. Business will only bring you fruit once you can set up the whole process. It will never generate you money instantly. It's a lengthy process.
I would suggest you to start up with freelancing platform, yes I read you don't want freelance anymore but it's the best for your situation.
I'm writing articles for a long time, I didn't offer my service here but luckily got a client here as well who asked me to write article.
Upwork is very competitive marketplace, however, I recommend you to offer your best skill service to every marketplace. Do a regular check and I believe $200 will not be a big amount.

Let me point you to this answer :
I already have skills and I am already freelancing. I cannot 'freelance more'..

The whole point is to identify more 'opportunities' that can be scaled with intense short bursts of work per week and something that can be scaled with money investment. Say an e-commerce website for example as Palmodar suggested above.

One more suggestion (not a good one)-
Try to get accepted into a long time signature campaign despite their low paying rate, it will pay you the most  Cheesy

I thought I had already mentioned this before but signature campaigns are not stable and whether or not they are successful or not is not determined by me and I have no way to ensure that this stays active for the next 10 - 20 years.

Signature campaigns are not jobs or businesses. They are well-paying hobbies.

Also, I think you missed the part where I said I am already working and I only need ways and ideas to set up new businesses that can be scaled.

I have 24 hours in the clock and I cannot increase that. I have to spend some time on my existing work.

Even if I get into a signature campaign that lasts 10 years, I will never be able to scale it. It would always be $50 - $100 a week for a set amount of time dedicated into the work. That, is technically providing a service, hence not scalable.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1126
~snip~

There were still some legit binary options broker though like binary.com and tradersway.Brokers been known to be manipulative thats why it isnt really idea to engage with binary option yet they are somewhat like gambling if you dont know what you are doing.Op is finding some sources,for business it would still need to get established before it can generate income if in rush then utilizing your skills will be the nearest option to take.
Activity: 1651
Merit: 863
  I never try it
So better dont advise it.
Almost guaranteed you will loose.
Its very hard to earn with mining.
Its almost impossible to earn with cloudmining.
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
rent an asic miner when he comes out I think it's profitable but when the asic miner go out not after 2 or 3 months  I never try it  and I want to give it a try
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I know you probably won't like my response but the best way to make an extra $200/month is to cut back on spending every month by as much as possible and to make sure all your debt is being paid of as effectively as possible. That will probably have the biggest impact on your long term financial position.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
Monetizing your best skill would be good idea than having a business. Business will only bring you fruit once you can set up the whole process. It will never generate you money instantly. It's a lengthy process.
I would suggest you to start up with freelancing platform, yes I read you don't want freelance anymore but it's the best for your situation.
I'm writing articles for a long time, I didn't offer my service here but luckily got a client here as well who asked me to write article.
Upwork is very competitive marketplace, however, I recommend you to offer your best skill service to every marketplace. Do a regular check and I believe $200 will not be a big amount.

One more suggestion (not a good one)-
Try to get accepted into a long time signature campaign despite their low paying rate, it will pay you the most  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Guys.

So I was wondering if you guys could give me ideas to set up some revenue streams that would not require much time investment per week.

Ideally each source of revenue should bring in about $200 per month and should be scalable.

I have some of my own ideas but I can get too biased about what I think is the right thing, so I want to open up this discussion to all of you that might have better ideas than what I could conjour.

Self-mod thread, but I won't delete your posts unless you start trolling.

In this case, depending on your Capital fund? But if you don't have any capital to spare, there are some ways to make money without any initial investment.

1. Broker: for example in my case, I will search for information about Rare Vegetable on high demand and I will find and drop it into the market without spending money and got $15 to 20$ each time, usually 2 times a week depending on market sentiment.
2. Online Shop Dropshipper: create a free website and resell anything as a dropshipper.
3. Affiliate Marketing also good, I'm not good at reviewing a product, but I did make some cash long time ago.
4. Youtuber also a good way to generate money nowadays.
5. Do people a favor, like buying them Foods, THings, or books within your area.
6. Uber driver also good thing better than nothing.
Activity: 1651
Merit: 863
I recommend NOT to trade binary options.
Just google "binary options scam"
Maybe there are possibilities NOT to get scammed. The amount of binary-options-scams is anyway overwhelming...

By the way same with forex. There are some forex-trading possiblilities that are quite ok.
But there are many that are not ok...

If you want to trade with high risk, better trade cryptos...

OP told already he has not the huge financial reserves to trade.
Trading is not a passive income, its serious, timeconsuming work, involving tons of funds and knowledge.
So simply dont do it.

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Yes you can have other side hustle be it online and offline.  Try some online investment like forex and binary trade. All you need to do is to take out time to learn the process invloved diligently.  You can also try freelance job as a content writer, video editor or any other skill which is in high demand with that you can make more than 200$ per month
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
OP, is there someone suggesting you that private lending business is also good stuff. Just use a peer-to-peer lending business or either in crypto space lending business. I know that when you are starting a small business you cant assure how much the profit will back to you. But $200 per month is just easy to achieve.

I drop some links here because I am searching what is the best investment for passive income.
https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/011916/4-best-passive-income-investments.asp

It is also suggesting there to play in the stock market which is the best way to put investment if you have knowledgeable on this kind of business.
Activity: 101
Merit: 4
I would recommend you to focus on any idea related to "Passive income" and the best thing would be YouTube, TikTok.

Your idea is great to make 200$ a month so at sudden you cannot be a Bill Gates, you need to cross every tiny dimension so don't give up just start learning Quality Good work and make videos on these channels. Note: You don't require 100 bad videos but just 5 quality good videos should be your goal.

I did tried Steem it - But as per the most experienced Steem users, we don't have any luck there. Tried to Upvote each other as a team  Grin

Blogging? - Did have my own website but we need to first write articles at the same time we need to align them properly on our website and we need to do loads of work after writing for article.
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 7701
'The right to privacy matters'
all these jobs you’re talking about are they going to be online?

No

I'm going to assume you have a lot of money in crypto, or a lot to invest.

No

..Super Master Node ..

No.

Investing in any crypto node is risky unless it is something that is already established like Dash. Which does give a stable payout but the investment is about $139,312  at today's price. Which is absurdly high. (for me)

You can earn via searching on bing.

A single bing account with an outlook email can earn about 5 or 6 dollars a month.

You can write a script to do the searches. It takes a person about 7 minutes a day which is 210 minutes a month.

But a proper script could do it . Is it scalable to an extent yes but most likely no more then 3 accounts per ip will work. My wife and I and a friend do 3 accounts a month on my pc. It earns about 15-17 in amazon cards.

I don’t mind doing searches manually.
www.V.systems
all these jobs you’re talking about are they going to be online?

No

I'm going to assume you have a lot of money in crypto, or a lot to invest.

No

..Super Master Node ..

No.

Investing in any crypto node is risky unless it is something that is already established like Dash. Which does give a stable payout but the investment is about $139,312  at today's price. Which is absurdly high. (for me)
www.V.systems
Blogging

You can generate a passive income by blogging. In your shoes, I would select 1 or 2 niches I think I am able to generate something. Searching for some low keywords, spying a little the competitors, comparing metrics etc. once I have an audience I would start to monetize with something. The sure thing is it doesn't generate $$$ immediately. From what I get you don't have a lot of time to dedicate and don't have the resources to invest, so you need something you can "click and forget"

But I have to tell you that despite you already work a lot you will need to work more if you follow this road. Not saying you will end working 80 h weekly, you can dedicate 2 hours weekly if you want, it also depends on what are you blogging about, etc.

Totally agreed and I have already begun setting up a blog and online presence. I started with Steemit : https://steemit.com/@logan.king and I'll branch out into Hackernoon soon.

GPT websites, I don't know the patience you have but you can make $200 monthly doing tasks and completing surveys

I have no clue what they are or do. I'll look into them thanks.

freelancing.. skills

I already have skills and I am already freelancing. I cannot 'freelance more'..

The one thing you guys keep getting confused on is the part where you think having a skill translates to a revenue source.

There are just 24 hours in the day and out of that I need 10 hours for myself. The remaining 14 hours can only be subdivided to an extent. Being skilled in different things will not increase these 14 hours to something like 140 hours.

I need business ideas. I need something that can be scaled without time investment.

The whole point is to identify more 'opportunities' that can be scaled with intense short bursts of work per week and something that can be scaled with money investment. Say an e-commerce website for example as Palmodar suggested above.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
i really dont know if this would qualify to what you are looking but take note i am not promoting this im just sharing it
anyways recently i got my stake from Miracle tele campaign and its stackable which means you can get a reward every 2 weeks
if i computed right my 3k tele would give me 90euros a month. I can give you the link or you can simply search this finished campaign for the details.
May God bless you financially and guide you with wisdom. Cheesy

Are you seriously suggesting bounties and stake as stable sources of income? Plus OP has been saying he cannot invest much time already. Earning stakes, bounties or even signature money is a huge time investment and it is not always stable income. Some bounty coins lose value the moment their promo campaign gets over. Take IOST from last year as example.

@OP

I think you should consider import/export and hire a freelance accountant to manage your books. Do the initial heavy lifting and then just hire people to delegate your tasks. Alternatively, you can simply find clients and outsource to /r/slavelabour before pocketing the difference.
www.V.systems
I am confused why best poster and best DT this question to general forum members.
Neither am I the best poster nor am I a DT member.

Even if I was, that wouldn't translate to a source of income.

However, let's share my point of view and ideas.
Be with your investment on trading site and fix your trade roll around the day twice with crypto to USDT. Chance of profit will be there every day.
Do your service on this forum but target good sites for you to find the works.
If there is any specialized skills that may give some revenue to us.

The one thing you guys keep getting confused on is the part where you think having a skill translates to a revenue source.

There is just 24 hours in the day and out of that I need 10 hours for myself. The remaining 14 hours can only be subdivided to an extent. Being skilled in different things will not increase this 14 hours to something like 140 hours.

I need business ideas. I need something that can be scaled without time investment.

Although I appreciate everyone sharing their ideas. But anyone talking about acquiring new skils and doing some service will get their reply removed. And if it were in real life I'd smack that person in the mouth.  Grin Grin Cool Cool
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
I am confused why best poster and best DT this question to general forum members.

However, let's share my point of view and ideas.
Be with your investment on trading site and fix your trade roll around the day twice with crypto to USDT. Chance of profit will be there every day.
Do your service on this forum but target good sites for you to find the works.
If there is any specialized skills that may give some revenue to us.
Pages:
Jump to: