Pages:
Author

Topic: I need honest advise concerning this. - page 4. (Read 677 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 140
March 07, 2024, 05:17:31 AM
I've been advised that as a newbie i shouldn't rush but to learn from old forum members and grow. But then, I've seen that for one to grow over here you need to get merited and on a regular basis, well i believe at this point i should've been able to acquire some merits, despite the fact that I'm still a Newbie but then i don't see the Merits coming, even after some post i felt could fetch the Merits. It makes me wonder if my posts are not Merit worthy or Quality enough.
The best suggestion for newbies is to take time out of their busy schedules to study a lot about this forum before expecting anything from some of the users. Because your leaning and quality postings will determine the merit you can get in each of your posts, and because every rookie understands that merit is the best path to growing here, instead of viewing some of the hold threads, read them so that you can grasp how they appear before they award them the merit.

Though it almost got me díscouraged, however instead of being discouraged, I'm open to learning ways or how to get the Merits and grow on here, my questions are what I'm i doing wrongly? How can i improve it and also where is the best board to write on if i need these Merits coming?
Whatever you do, never get disheartened about this forum if you truly want to be like the other members here, because that is what occurs to many individuals. Many people have been introduced to this site, but their impatience has led them back to where they started. Staying active and persistent in this forum can help you avoid discouragement and earn merit for every of your posts.
Activity: 364
Merit: 115
March 07, 2024, 04:26:46 AM
I've been advised that as a newbie i shouldn't rush but to learn from old forum members and grow. But then, I've seen that for one to grow over here you need to get merited and on a regular basis
Your posts and their quality decide you will receive merit or don't receive merit.

If you didn't receive merit so far, your post quality so far is not good enough. Improve your posts and quality, you will receive merit.

With newbies, they don't need to post too much. Reading and learning will be more helpful for newbies.

Merit & new rank requirements
Welcome message (Merit, which is gained by making good posts.)

Regular basis?
You don't have to post regularly and don't need to receive merit regularly.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 07, 2024, 04:22:24 AM
I believe that the best thing you can do now is having patience, i too am a newbie here with no merits but i would also love to give my opinion,my best advice to you is to be patient, keep learning and reading more about the forum to understand better or you can go to other boards and try them out,i also believe you have done nothing wrong
Just like i am hoping to have merits,my only option is having patience and getting to know more and understanding how it works
Activity: 336
Merit: 76
Cashback 15%
March 07, 2024, 03:57:52 AM
Yeah true that you need merit to rankup, and there's no magical way to earn it. Merit given base on one choice, so there are some high quality post out there that still endup having no merit , all that really matters is how Impacting or contributing your post is to the individual that may Found your post  interesting or helpful (they may consider meriting you).

One thing am also aware of more you are in eager to earn merit, reduces the chances of you earning it because when one is eager to earn merit may lead to them posting low quality post. Sometime some  high quality post may not earn you merit instantly but as time goes on someone may stumbled upon that same post and found interesting and merit it. So don't be discouraged just focus on what the forum offers which is impacting good knowledge concerning this space.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 343
Hhampuz is the best manager
March 07, 2024, 03:45:59 AM
I've been advised that as a newbie i shouldn't rush but to learn from old forum members and grow. But then, I've seen that for one to grow over here you need to get merited and on a regular basis, well i believe at this point i should've been able to acquire some merits, despite the fact that I'm still a Newbie but then i don't see the Merits coming, even after some post i felt could fetch the Merits. It makes me wonder if my posts are not Merit worthy or Quality enough.

Though it almost got me díscouraged, however instead of being discouraged, I'm open to learning ways or how to get the Merits and grow on here, my questions are what I'm i doing wrongly? How can i improve it and also where is the best board to write on if i need these Merits coming?

Hello mate Good day,
I came across on your account and take a look and I found out that most of your post came from off topics, economics and gambling which pretty sure that there are only few merits distributed on that boards. Anyways you can try to visit other boards and try to  see if there are a lot of distribution. Actually you are not the one who actually experience on that first merit is hard as We thought  but once we got one then we got motivated and improve our  techniques and style of posting.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
March 07, 2024, 03:44:52 AM
You can also check the topics created by people that are getting merit and also be checking what they are posting. Continue to learn from them and you will understand what are necessary to earn merit. Be reading from the good posters than posting for now. To earn merit on this forum is not hard at all, but many people just do not understand it until they understand what they do not know that is causing the lack of merit. Post useful information, read people's post and quote them like you are having a conversation with someone.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 07, 2024, 03:37:32 AM
A simple way to understand how you can earn merit is, taking a good look at posts that got merited, what kind of information did the person pass that made him or her get merits. Its that simple if you understand the quality of information that made people merit, then you will start learning towards such quality post so you too can get merit.

But sometimes it's not all about merit, you should crack your brain and see what you can really do, or instead of discussion regularly issues like your previous post you can just focus on learning how Bitcoin works and after learning once a topic is raised concerning that you will be able to speak sense into the conversation, hence if merit worth you will get one at least.

I'm also a newbie like you but luckily I'm ranked up in merit but it doesn't mean I know anything but this is just a simple way I found my way out without too much questions, I believe it could also work for you.
Activity: 45
Merit: 3
March 07, 2024, 03:31:56 AM

Pages:
Jump to: