Pages:
Author

Topic: I no longer work for Butterfly Labs (BFL) - page 14. (Read 21110 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
bcp19, do you work for Butterfly Labs ?
Yep, started there last Sept, it was bound to come out at some point.  PG can confirm it.  Beyond that, a lot of nibbknot's statement is completely false.  Since you tin-foil hat types will believe his/her lies, I won't waste my breath.  

So the one thing he has correct, you work for BFL? C'mon, if that is indeed true then why would he lie about everything else?

I was skeptical at first. Now I believe everything nibbknot said.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bcp you are one sad excuse of a human being.
Sadly you have like 3 pieces of a 10,000 piece puzzle and you think you know what's what.  I think that makes YOU the sad excuse for a human being.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Nope, I'm not paid to post on here, I've said that many times.  What I post on here is of my own free will.  Just because you believe I am being paid means you are starting from an incorrect premise and therefore are coming to an incorrect conclusion.  Everything you derive from that is also false.
Everything makes so much sense now.

Forgive me for not believing a word that comes out of your mouth.

And let me correct myself in saying "You have direct monetary reasons to say that his statements are completely false."

Did you get a refund on your Monarch order yet ? Did you have one to begin with ?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
That would explain lots of stuff. Especially how BFL can continue to be in business without delivering product. The money has to come from somewhere right? Now maybe we know.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
Do you have any proof that could substantiate any of the claims laid out, even a bit? A uniform badge with your forum ID for example?
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
bcp you are one sad excuse of a human being.
Yep, started there last Sept, it was bound to come out at some point.  PG can confirm it.  Beyond that, a lot of nibbknot's statement is completely false.  Since you tin-foil hat types will believe his/her lies, I won't waste my breath.  
You are paid to say that his statements are completely false.
Nope, I'm not paid to post on here, I've said that many times.  What I post on here is of my own free will.  Just because you believe I am being paid means you are starting from an incorrect premise and therefore are coming to an incorrect conclusion.  Everything you derive from that is also false.
legendary
Christian Antkow
You are paid to say that his statements are completely false.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
Thanks very much for your candour.

At least when you do get them, you'll make your money back, even if it takes longer than you planned, if I understand correctly how the whole thing works.

This is wrong, no regular miner will make back what it cost them to buy these devices ever unless they proceed to sell them.

I'm confused. Sorry. If a person can't make their money back on them Monarch Miners, then why did people order them paying a few hundred dollars a piece for? I'm guessing they could be used for other things as well thus making them more valuable. Or, like you said, flip them for a profit. That makes sense, come to think of it.
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Thanks very much for your candour.

At least when you do get them, you'll make your money back, even if it takes longer than you planned, if I understand correctly how the whole thing works.

This is wrong, no regular miner will make back what it cost them to buy these devices ever unless they proceed to sell them.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
Are you asking me? I'm not bcp19/Bruce. I used to work for Butterfly Labs, but not anymore. Apologies for not stating when or why I left but it was recent. I just don't want them to get a bearing on whom I am.

No, not asking you. Asking bcp19 publicly as I'm sure he will see this post.

Stupid me! I am so sorry. I misunderstood.

For the person above this post who asked: "If this is legit information, thanks!"

Is legit, and you are welcome.

Since you're now curious as to where all them miners went and are continuing to go, here... http://www.coinware.io/.
I wonder if we will see this in Jody's shipping blog lol.

All kidding aside, if legit you should consider contacting the law firm with the lawsuit against BF Labs, you may have information which could help in the prosecution.  If you're claims are legit you would be doing a great service to the mining community by talking to the law firm.

You definitely don't understand it correct, no one that is still waiting for a Monarch will ever make their BTC back.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The lead guy for CoinWare is named James (I'm not stating his last name because I don't want to get in trouble, but I'm sure you smart guys can figure it out).

Gibson?

And I'd like to request some pictures of bcp19 working on the BFL factory floor.  Feel free to PM them to me if you'd prefer.
The Future Of Work
Are you asking me? I'm not bcp19/Bruce. I used to work for Butterfly Labs, but not anymore. Apologies for not stating when or why I left but it was recent. I just don't want them to get a bearing on whom I am.

Stupid me! I am so sorry. I misunderstood.

For the person above this post who asked: "If this is legit information, thanks!"

Is legit, and you are welcome.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
???
Good thread, thanks.  Nice bit about Sonny's girlfriend.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
legendary
Christian Antkow

The Future Of Work

legendary
Christian Antkow
Pages:
Jump to: