Pages:
Author

Topic: I Predict Difficulty Will Be Over 100 Million by Summer 2013 - page 2. (Read 12414 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
This is mostly for my own amusement. Bump this to tell me how wrong or right I was when summer arrives  Grin

summer arrives. Your hit was 5 times to big Smiley

Well, he still has two more months. The term Summer 2013 is not a point in time but a range in time, from June 21st to September 21st.
He could still make it, but it is gonna be rough.

Great thread bump though Wink
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
This is mostly for my own amusement. Bump this to tell me how wrong or right I was when summer arrives  Grin

summer arrives. Your hit was 5 times to big Smiley
Activity: 162
hey send me a prv msg  if bfl  pays in btc not promised   imaginary asics in the future like u geting paid in

send me link i troll for them 2

What?

Relax, he's just trolling the shit out of the mining speculation subforum with terrible grammar and zero logic. I ignored him when he hit 13 posts (a new record for any newbie, by the way).

wtf is a troll? anyway

i dont get it

gypsy corbs talking sheat or what?Smiley

dont make use wiki now
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
hey send me a prv msg  if bfl  pays in btc not promised   imaginary asics in the future like u geting paid in

What?

Relax, he's just trolling the shit out of the mining speculation subforum with terrible grammar and zero logic. I ignored him when he hit 13 posts (a new record for any newbie, by the way).
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
if my memory is not mistake mrteal ur a bfl fan boy

proof number 1

and number 2

bfl   said to ahve 75k chips ordered witch then will nto deliver  anytime soon cristma best case scenario

with all other alraedy shipping like 
avalon
primeasic
and rest

we have 1000th

and u know it

LOL... I'm a BFL fanboy? That's a good one.

BFL has ~555TH/s worth of ASIC incoming, but there's no indication that they've actually sold that many. Their actual preorder number could be and likely is significantly less.
bASIC imploded. They may still have preorders (or at least the money), but no one is ever getting a product.
Avalon sold a total of 900 66GH/s units between their two batches. Even if you add in another 600 units sold on the side to Chinese customers (which is a huge stretch) that is only 100TH/s worth of preorder sales.
No one's paid for a Helveticoin unit.
Only one person has come forward and admitted to being crazy enough to send PrimeASIC money.
There is no way that there is already 1PH/s worth of preorders paid for and in the pipeline.

The fact that you consider PrimeASIC already shipping says a lot about your credibility, TBH.

What?

well amaterours deel wit difictulty

there is  over 1000th preoprdered in the pipepline

witch is 139 million

only problem is bfl will not deliver till demcember or 2014 that

but ur correct

Sigh... Proof?

if my memory is not mistake mrteal ur a bfl fan boy

proof number 1

and number 2

bfl   said to ahve 75k chips ordered witch then will nto deliver  anytime soon cristma best case scenario

with all other alraedy shipping like 
avalon
primeasic
and rest

we have 1000th

and u know it

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

witch is 139 million

but ur correct

Sigh... Proof?

witch is 139 million

but ur correct
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
legendary
Hindsight is always 20/20

First of all, 20/15 is the best visual rating.  I don't know what people say 20/20, as that's an expected average which doesn't imply very good vision, merely acceptable vision.

Ah, you must be unfamiliar with the phrase..and standard optometry for that matter as 20/15 isn't the best visual rating...20/.000∞ is (obviously).
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I've been away for a bit (and have no pre-orders, lol) so when exactly is the new alleged release date for BFL products?  I'll laugh if they get beat by another company like the one making Avalons.  I figured from the beginning they were lying about the date just to get the most pre-orders since it's such a time sensitive thing.
They announced a 30-day delay around the middle of December. ATM, they should get their chips around Jan 15th.

It looks like...NOPE! lol.

First of all, 20/15 is the best visual rating.  I don't know what people say 20/20, as that's an expected average which doesn't imply very good vision, merely acceptable vision.  Secondly, I could dig up posts from a long ass time ago telling people that they're not going to ship on time.  You know who else said they're not going to ship on time around July 2012?  Butterfly Labs on their own website Tongue

And I think we all know the southern hemisphere is just a myth.  It is obviously not a real place.  For example, Lord of the Rings was allegedly filmed there.  Dragons and hobbits and Sauron do not really exist so obviously neither does the southern hemisphere.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Is it November yet?

nah., someone reset the counter.. its january again..

If time keeps fragmenting like that, this is going to be worse than Final Fantasy VIII.
Activity: 840
Is it November yet?

nah., someone reset the counter.. its january again..
Merit: 1009
Is it November yet?
Activity: 196

It's summer right now, and the difficulty is 3M. Sorry.

BTW, in case you didn't realise, the southern hemisphere:

• exists
  • has people living in it
  • has a 6 month phase offset for seasons
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 697
Merit: 262
Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!
And where is Obsi right now with my BTCs I invested on him through GLBSE?  Wink
legendary
I've been away for a bit (and have no pre-orders, lol) so when exactly is the new alleged release date for BFL products?  I'll laugh if they get beat by another company like the one making Avalons.  I figured from the beginning they were lying about the date just to get the most pre-orders since it's such a time sensitive thing.
They announced a 30-day delay around the middle of December. ATM, they should get their chips around Jan 15th.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

legendary
Just like they SHOULD have shipped in October, November, and December...lol
Hardy har har I wish I'd heard that joke before! You're so funny! He asked for the current estimate, and that's what I gave him.
Pages:
Jump to: