Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month - page 22. (Read 10811 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 34
Well, even though it was the largest intraday drop since January 2018 (18% on Tuesday), the market does not look dramatic. The $8000 level is not reached, and the price starts the correction.
The catalysts for the plunge, imo, seems to be the complex.

1. Tech analysis. The triangle was broken out (look at the chart
2. Technical issues. Sudden network hash rate drop
3. Bakkt underwhelming launch that is a good illustration of “buy the rumor, sell the news
But it's substantial not to judge basing on launch day trading activity. Bid for the price growth

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Good for you man, for now i am keeping my job and will keep trading for my free time
but i am really targeting to also quit working so i can focus full time on trading but investment wise i wont rely on trading alone
i will not be employed but i am aiming to established a traditional business to support daily expenses.
I guess being part time or full time really depends on the traders preference.
The other half is closed!

That was a cool short opportunity but currently overall market is rather positive. Even though some altcoins lost ~30-50% along with BTC drop, the hashrate is increased and the price is likely to recover!

Mark, I think you have great knowledge about crypto trading and many years experience about trading. I have got encourage from you by the post, because I am not a huge businessman, but experience in practical life and trading life, good luck Mark and always new idea gives a man pleasure and also profitable.  

Glad you found it useful. I always open for new ideas and discussions.
If your job is not a professional jobs or just a utility job then leaving it for crypto is a good move specially if you really earned 12 BTC after quitting but it will be unwise to quit if your job is a professional like Supervisors and Managerial level specially in this bearish market therefore your idea will depend of the nature of your environment as there are lot of unlucky people that there lives became in misery after choosing crypro over their stable jobs.

Yeah, understand what you are saying. The decision was not spontaneous at all. No impulsive movements are needed in this case.
So far I think is great you are still keeping tabs on the market I will keep follow to see whats going on and atleast learn one or two tricks and tips from you but truth is i wont quit a job for crypto Just my decision Is too volatile Having extra jobs makes things work both ways

This suits many options, including full-time, part, hobby and even a fleeting interest.. Whatever suits you at a particular moment
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
Mark, I think you have great knowledge about crypto trading and many years experience about trading. I have got encourage from you by the post, because I am not a huge businessman, but experience in practical life and trading life, good luck Mark and always new idea gives a man pleasure and also profitable.  
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
If your job is not a professional jobs or just a utility job then leaving it for crypto is a good move specially if you really earned 12 BTC after quitting but it will be unwise to quit if your job is a professional like Supervisors and Managerial level specially in this bearish market therefore your idea will depend of the nature of your environment as there are lot of unlucky people that there lives became in misery after choosing crypro over their stable jobs.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
So far I think is great you are still keeping tabs on the market I will keep follow to see whats going on and atleast learn one or two tricks and tips from you but truth is i wont quit a job for crypto Just my decision Is too volatile Having extra jobs makes things work both ways
Caught that!
909 points won from half of the trade

Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:

Each deal is a piece of art

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades

Wow, that's what I'm dreaming about Smiley

Do not dream, act Wink
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:
https://i.postimg.cc/1tT6ksD0/price-action-0522.jpg

Each deal is a piece of art

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades

Wow, that's what I'm dreaming about Smiley
Shorted it again immediately after the range border is broken.  Looks like new a diapason is coming...

ETH is doing well after a couple of weeks in September. If crossing $225 or $200 levels the bullish and bearish rallies are likely to start accordingly.

Pay attention to $270 level. This level might be fateful for ETH.

BTC is still acting in the range below $10060 and above $9870 levels. The market state is  extremely suitable for diapason trading. Just closed by short position with 115 points of profit.

Mark,
Do you trade using a variety of strategies on the same account and on the same exchange?  Example: do you have one account just for scalping, and another for the long shots, etc.

Do you ever drink alcoholic beverages while in trading sessions?

Of course, this is more comfortable and reasonable. I do have several accounts for different strading styles in terms of both timeframe and strategy. Yeah, this gives the advantage to scalp while being in long etc.

As for the alco, cannot deny this fact. I have some stories of my youth when I was trading being wasted and sometmes this resulted in really outstanding results (won't say that this was an experience, just catched a streak of luck).
One day while traveling around USA I got up with the chick in the hotel and realized by capital was doubled, but I do not remember what was goin on that night. Trade history was really crazy.
Currently I'm notably more accurate and careful trader, and hardly ever will have such stories, but I still can have some relaxed alcoholic trades, why not. Just comply with the rules etc and pay attention to your mind state. Even being drunk I can control my mind.

What's your opinion and experience on that?
Best of luck to you in the journey of the trading because you already quit your jon and that's not ordinary job because you said it's manjor so you are in the high position. Good that you are earning money in the trading in crypto and 12 bitcoin is not small because for me I did not earn that bitcoins since I started in cryptocurrency and you are lucky because I guess you have big capital to get 12 bitcoin as profit.

I won't say this is luck. Yeah, this may be included in any activity as an influencer, but trading is more about math and accuracy.
And yeah, even having huuuge experience you will badly need a big (really big) sum of money to earn considerably. This is all interconnectes as with the experience you are able to get lots oa money. Not at once, step by step, but anyway.
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
Mark,
Do you trade using a variety of strategies on the same account and on the same exchange?  Example: do you have one account just for scalping, and another for the long shots, etc.

Do you ever drink alcoholic beverages while in trading sessions?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Best of luck to you in the journey of the trading because you already quit your jon and that's not ordinary job because you said it's manjor so you are in the high position. Good that you are earning money in the trading in crypto and 12 bitcoin is not small because for me I did not earn that bitcoins since I started in cryptocurrency and you are lucky because I guess you have big capital to get 12 bitcoin as profit.
Look at that lines that so accurately give signs for the trades. opened a short after the failure to break a strong resistance followed by two support lines broken. That brought 80 points of the profit.

Looking forward to the market reaction at Bakkt.

Pages:
Jump to: