Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 18. (Read 242485 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 08:07:44 PM
I never quit trading i am studying candlesticks and it only the begining
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 21, 2017, 07:19:51 PM
I quit trading because i am a victim of scam, Its my hard earning money for 3 moths and ends up to ZERO. My account in bitcoin broker was hacked and from that time. I am totally disgusted which my money are supposedly allocated for my debts:( 
Never keep all your money on an exchange. Sorry for your loss.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 06:49:40 PM
Continue to learn trading. Find yourself a good mentor who will help you avoid the mistakes that you make and lose money when trading. He will help you increase your capital, and not lose it again.
Definitely you don’t need to worry, no need to quit. What if you didn’t get any good from trading till now? There is a long list of chances and opportunities you need to open your eyes. Don’t lose hope in something you find important in your life.

Profits and losses are the part of game, this doesn’t mean you just get aside and leave something. No, fight back with much energy and make everything fine.
Even huge loss, I still see it is the challenge for my trading journey. In any field, not only trading, everything is challenging. Important, after those challenges, can you come back and go ahead or quit as a loser?
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
December 21, 2017, 06:47:38 PM
Good, under no way you should keep trading if you don't generate profit, I consider losing on tradings worst than gambling.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 03:23:19 PM
I quit trading because i am a victim of scam, Its my hard earning money for 3 moths and ends up to ZERO. My account in bitcoin broker was hacked and from that time. I am totally disgusted which my money are supposedly allocated for my debts:( 
December 21, 2017, 01:30:52 PM
Quitting being a trader is alright as long as you're invested in some coins long term. You don't necessarily need to be active in order to earn for the future.
You still need to be active when investing. But your activity will be focused on research instead of trading.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 07:21:03 AM
Quitting being a trader is alright as long as you're invested in some coins long term. You don't necessarily need to be active in order to earn for the future.
P3
Activity: 266
December 21, 2017, 07:19:41 AM
To quite trading is not a good decision because now a days the rate of coins are going increasing with  a bullet rate and if you can trade now with coins more and more then you can earn enough profit in future by selling your coins in future. So you need to be patience and hold your coins for some time.
December 18, 2017, 08:17:18 PM
If I had 50 BTC  I would start investing projects, you can try to invest in ICO, part of the bitcoin of the hold.
wow you have more $1 million dollars, if you are chose good ICOs i think it will soon help you have 100 BTC. Good luck
It could also turn to 0 though. It's not that easy to choose good ICOs.
Activity: 28
December 18, 2017, 08:06:02 PM
If I had 50 BTC  I would start investing projects, you can try to invest in ICO, part of the bitcoin of the hold.
wow you have more $1 million dollars, if you are chose good ICOs i think it will soon help you have 100 BTC. Good luck
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
December 18, 2017, 07:59:52 PM

it would be very profitable you just need a really good roadmap so investors will likely to invest.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
December 18, 2017, 07:55:32 PM
Do not give up when you fail in trading because each failure is a lesson for your success. If you quit now, do you think you will face the challenges and risks you have when trading. Think before you give up.
Activity: 49
December 18, 2017, 07:47:16 PM
Good that you quit, is worse than gambling making the wrong mistakes and lose instead of earn in margis. I happened to me a few times at the begging.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
December 18, 2017, 07:46:18 PM
Well my friend you have the money to live for 5 generations. If I were you I would invest it in a real life business and leave around 2 BTC as an asset in case you make some more millions in future. GOOD LUCK.
December 18, 2017, 07:42:26 PM
Rules and patterns are not always going to turn up as we might have planned them. Managing losses is an easy thing to say, but very very difficult to follow as we are only human. Therefore, trading might not be for everyone, but long-term investing can be.

You are correct - long term investing with god quality altcoins is really almost good to all but day trade can be very stressful and it is not really advisable and won't work to all.
Swing trading on the other hand is something that is more relaxed and could up your investment profits. I wouldn't use my whole portfolio for that though.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
December 18, 2017, 07:19:34 PM
Rules and patterns are not always going to turn up as we might have planned them. Managing losses is an easy thing to say, but very very difficult to follow as we are only human. Therefore, trading might not be for everyone, but long-term investing can be.

You are correct - long term investing with god quality altcoins is really almost good to all but day trade can be very stressful and it is not really advisable and won't work to all.
Activity: 56
December 16, 2017, 09:58:48 AM
It will be great if you can share the main problems you faced while trading,

appreciated

altarmy_
I understand you. Because the price is not rising. So there is no reason the trade. And it takes a good investment.
And it is very hard to make profit so I know your problem. But maybe you can try it later again when the value is higher. You never know what will happen.
Activity: 76
December 16, 2017, 08:49:27 AM
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
December 16, 2017, 08:46:35 AM
I have stopped day trading as well, I have the worst luck there, I literally buy something and minutes later it drops like 20%...

Oh that is bad. I am sorry for you but brother this is not the end. Trading is always game of profits and losses. I expect you didn’t invested in bitcoins, and dealt with some other altcoin that is the reason you have such a loss in such a short time. To get away from all these worries, bitcoin is the best coin in market and you will yourself evidencing its beauty and profits once you get into it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
December 15, 2017, 01:15:49 PM
I have stopped day trading as well, I have the worst luck there, I literally buy something and minutes later it drops like 20%...
Pages:
Jump to: