Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 14. (Read 242485 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
January 07, 2018, 04:33:14 AM
Quitting? That's quite interesting. when someone like me is trying to come in and make it a full time business.
I have actually been reading up on trading. SO help me God.
You did not do bad as a trader if you ask me.
if you don't want to trade anymore then you can try gamble them, i know that it is very risky so you shouldn't gamble with dice game or so, but you should try skill based game like poker or even try a sport bets, they're pretty safe, or you can invest them in gambling or loans site but it is risky too

Stay away from gambling if you want to make money because you'll definitely experience the opposite things.
Gambling is only good for people who have talent in gambling but if you are just an ordinary gambler you will belong the people who are losers in the long run.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 04:20:34 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

maybe you could share with me, hahaha (just kidd) Cheesy
or you could invest into the field of other like property or trip in my country Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
January 07, 2018, 12:46:42 AM
Quitting? That's quite interesting. when someone like me is trying to come in and make it a full time business.
if you don't want to trade anymore then you can try gamble them, i know that it is very risky so you shouldn't gamble with dice game or so, but you should try skill based game like poker or even try a sport bets, they're pretty safe, or you can invest them in gambling or loans site but it is risky too
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
January 07, 2018, 12:41:49 AM
You are already trading and I do not think you have any loss to yourself because you say a few years. in the previous year BTC prices are not like the current price. so I do not think you have a loss if as you say in your thread. if your question about what you should do. I think you can travel first for refreshing and the rest may be you can try again to try to trade or become an investor in new projects.

taking a good breath and stay away from your monitor trading chart is really a good idea to do from time to time so that you will not be burnt out. Trading is not as easy as anyone thinks, there is a great deal of analysis and emotional strength needed in order to execute a good trade.
Activity: 112
January 06, 2018, 08:30:00 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Why not to trade just for fun....?
Trading and investing
i would leave few bitcoins in a wallet just for holding, you see how much bitcoin grew, it will grow more in coming year
Activity: 266
January 06, 2018, 03:47:20 PM
You are already trading and I do not think you have any loss to yourself because you say a few years. in the previous year BTC prices are not like the current price. so I do not think you have a loss if as you say in your thread. if your question about what you should do. I think you can travel first for refreshing and the rest may be you can try again to try to trade or become an investor in new projects.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
crypto lover
January 06, 2018, 01:43:30 PM
quit from trading!!!! its not good decision....  you should cover your losses,  I think you can choose different way for cover your loss.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 01:37:12 PM
IF I ever stop trading i think i will sell some coins and hodl the rest - just forget about it. you might be glad one day. just dont loose your private keys/wallets. It is very time consuming and i think people are mostly in it for a year or two before getting fed up with the constant hype. That is what got me to slow down at least. it is exciting to invest in potential high-yield/high risk projects but i dont generally do that if i am not happy with my long term investments.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
January 06, 2018, 12:57:30 PM
Quitting? Interesting... They say there is no retired spy and there is no retired trader neither SmileySmileySmiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
January 06, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

Trading is one of the best job to earn bitcoin yeah it like gambling you can double your bitcoin fast if you are lucky be careful and you need to limit your self how much bitcoin you can afford to lose. Do not invest all of your bitcoin in trading because more altcoin is not stable it will dead time to time.
You should to forget luck in investment, it's not good for your journey in speculative place as cryptocurrency. Luck is exist, but it never helps you all times you invest. Example you want to invest 50% your total capital for cryptocurrency investment, but you just wait your luck help you earn profit. You didn't try to imagine the worst time as lose all that amount and finally, you only regret and can be lose other things, not stop in money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 07:59:59 AM
don't depress and be patient. if are Confucius about buy some coin then join some group who can give you some tips. it'll helpful for sure. just try it. 🙂
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
January 05, 2018, 01:53:52 PM
It’s just a lack of knowledge you have to study first about bitcoin because it’s not so easy to earn from here there are a lot of things which have to learn properly and once if come to know about bitcoin properly then you can earn from here as much as you can and those who lose in trade so it’s not a mistake of bitcoin because bitcoin here to help us and I’m also doing trade here from a long time and I did not lose here.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
January 05, 2018, 10:54:44 AM

Trading is one of the best job to earn bitcoin yeah it like gambling you can double your bitcoin fast if you are lucky be careful and you need to limit your self how much bitcoin you can afford to lose. Do not invest all of your bitcoin in trading because more altcoin is not stable it will dead time to time.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 05, 2018, 10:51:58 AM
Quiting is not a solution, but it's also not the deserved action. If you leave trading, then you will have to watch your portfolio in a daily manner and this will incentivize you to make more trade after it. No way out I think.
Nah, it depends by the people itself whether they would like to focus on their daily life or getting tired with cryptocurrency and move on to different source to earn more. Trading isn't the only way to earn money dude.

Trading and investing
Trading is not a game.
MP4
Activity: 84
January 05, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

Trading and investing
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 09:48:19 AM
Quitting is not a solution,Before quitting just think why you started and who will complete your dreams,Never give-up your goals.Just take a look on your planning and make correct it that where are you  lack and start with new hope and courage you will win.

Quiting is not a solution, but it's also not the deserved action. If you leave trading, then you will have to watch your portfolio in a daily manner and this will incentivize you to make more trade after it. No way out I think.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 05, 2018, 09:39:22 AM
Quitting is not a solution,Before quitting just think why you started and who will complete your dreams,Never give-up your goals.Just take a look on your planning and make correct it that where are you  lack and start with new hope and courage you will win.
Activity: 238
January 05, 2018, 04:22:00 AM

[/quote
Quitting or continuing on trading is all up to you because this is based on your experienced. Whether you've been judge or not, they can't do anything anymore because that is your life and that's the path you made. Most of us know that trading is not an easy thing to do and in my opinion, I respect your opinion for quitting because it seems that you already achieved your goals. having 40BTC is not a joke, because it is a big amount of money. Since the only problem you have now is what you'll gonna do with your money then for me, it is time for you to buy the things you need. Enjoy your life! Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
January 05, 2018, 04:19:44 AM
Quitting is not a good thing and it is not the act of the brave persons. There comes number of occasions when you get dishearten and you think of doing nothing but quitting of everything. In reality, if you will remain confident and you will have not lose your hope, then you will be able to make out some very good amount of money in the days to come. Quitting is not at all a solution of any kind of problem.
Activity: 462
January 04, 2018, 01:21:10 AM
Its okay to quit in trading but its a waste if you don't invest your money or make your own business out of your remaining 40 bitcoin.
Well we all know that trading is really hard to do, but for me quiting in trading is not a good idea because trading is also one of the best key to have a lot of profit in cryptoworld and eventhough trading is really hard it still very profitable to do and even if you loose a big amount in trading it is okay because you can work more harder so you can come up with your loss i hope that you decision will  change trading is very nice to be rich.
Pages:
Jump to: