Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 13. (Read 242485 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 10:55:22 AM
It is a common Problem most of the people quite on his trading because when people don't gather more knowledge about trading on that time they are lose his money and those people move on Trading so at first make a knowledge about trading then start trading hope everyone can get do better.
Activity: 686
January 14, 2018, 10:47:37 AM
Glad you quit with still a money in your pocket, some traders just don't learn from their loses, though in your situation you really did not lose, still 40 btc is a good stash. Get a wife "if you don't have one" lol , go outside your house and get a comfortable life.  If you don't know what to do with your money you can always share it to me  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
January 14, 2018, 10:28:58 AM
I think if you don't want to trade anymore, you can invest it on another company that you think that can help you earn more but if you don't want to invest just build your own business.,
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 14, 2018, 10:22:56 AM
Excellent job, If I am your situation I will take quit a while, after that, I start with a little amount of trading will not work I full time.  I will save the remaining, and I convert to fiat to start own business regarding cryptocurrency also. But you have a freedom to choice what you want.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
January 14, 2018, 10:19:49 AM
Trading requires a lot of work - it's definitely not easy money.
However, once you get the hang of it, you choose the right platform and set up a good channel for information, then trading will become easier.
Don't get me wrong, it will still take years to actually STOP losing money and slowly, occasionally, make some money.
Good luck!

I can really relate to this. It took me 2 years to finally get the hang of my trading strategy - lots of work at the beginning and some emotional setback but I am doing good now and it seems like a second nature to me already.. Although there is really no guarantee but I make sure that my foundation is solid and I mitigate my risk of losing all of my bankroll by careful pre-planned trading strategies.
Activity: 196
January 14, 2018, 02:40:55 AM
Trading requires a lot of work - it's definitely not easy money.
However, once you get the hang of it, you choose the right platform and set up a good channel for information, then trading will become easier.
Don't get me wrong, it will still take years to actually STOP losing money and slowly, occasionally, make some money.
Good luck!
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
January 13, 2018, 11:00:50 PM
Trade as a gamble, winners and losers is a normal thing. Keep the rest of your Bitcoin somewhere or you can convert Bitcoins to dollars to continue trading on other issues. Life is inherently difficult when we come to a standstill. when we lose money we will buy valuable lessons
Business is a must-have experience and luck, maybe I think you have not been lucky this time. The good business will help you get a huge income but it also causes you to lose a lot of assets and become extremely disappointed with the market. I think you should calm down and watch for good signals from the market so that you can invest again.

That is for business but when we talk about trading, you don't really need to do some complicated trading plans and executions - you can just do some quick trades like aiming for 1% plus the transaction fee and you are good and happy versus aiming at 10% or higher gains.
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
January 08, 2018, 11:41:53 PM
Even if it's so big that you lose it you can undo it because now its price is high and you have to recover it because it's not half that lost in your bitcoin.
Activity: 350
January 08, 2018, 05:16:31 PM
Trade as a gamble, winners and losers is a normal thing. Keep the rest of your Bitcoin somewhere or you can convert Bitcoins to dollars to continue trading on other issues. Life is inherently difficult when we come to a standstill. when we lose money we will buy valuable lessons
Business is a must-have experience and luck, maybe I think you have not been lucky this time. The good business will help you get a huge income but it also causes you to lose a lot of assets and become extremely disappointed with the market. I think you should calm down and watch for good signals from the market so that you can invest again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
January 08, 2018, 04:43:34 PM
Quitting? That's quite interesting. when someone like me is trying to come in and make it a full time business.
I have actually been reading up on trading. SO help me God.
You did not do bad as a trader if you ask me.

I stopped trading several times. But then I came back again. Trade is hard work and sometimes you need to pause for a rest. Bring the brain in order.
Activity: 560
January 07, 2018, 01:31:25 PM
Does anyone here who can vouch for the profitability of trading as of this market dynamics? I've been reading a lot of testimonies about trading and hodling and it really got me curious if I should give trading a try as my career. I would appreciate if anyone here can give their two cents on this. Thank you in advanced.
I think it's very stupid being on the bitcointalk forum to beg. There are quite a lot of people who started working from scratch and today are in good condition. One should not be lazy and look for good projects that will give you the opportunity to earn seed money, and only then you can go to the market to trade.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
January 07, 2018, 11:17:22 AM
Good decision. It's very hard to make money in BTC trading even you work for it full time. You need to do long term trades (buy at bottom-hold-sell at top), it should increase your trading accuracy.

That's right, it doesn't mean that if you entered in trading you will surely gain profit. But quitting is not a best way to do, if you  feel that things not working anymore, I guess try another strategy until you achieve you goals in trading world.

In trading ,full time trading is not a best option.If you do part time trading means,your full time job will give you the money for trading.You can inverse 10%,20% or 50% of your income for the trading.It will gives you double or triple of your invested money in bitcoin.You should inverse for your future.Happy trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 11:08:16 AM
Well, you cannot really generalize. In the first place, there are others who know nothing at gambling but turns out all odds are for them. Hence, they themselves become experts of it. But, I get your point if you want others to be really careful with their money. That is normal. My point is just you cannot say what happened to others will consequently happen to others of like or different circumstances as well. We have different books to fill in, as they say. Different stories. In this line of thinking, who knows until we try it for ourselves?

Nonetheless, the biggest gambling mistake you can ever commit is to trade all your money in one channel. It is absolutely black or white. There is 50-50 chance that you either earn so much or get yourself bankrupt.

Sure thing, when you invest the majority of your money in one asset, then you can't expect a stable income. You will be rich or you will lose a lot as a result of it. That's why people need to learn different coins and methods to stabilize their trade income.
Activity: 210
January 07, 2018, 11:04:29 AM
Does anyone here who can vouch for the profitability of trading as of this market dynamics? I've been reading a lot of testimonies about trading and hodling and it really got me curious if I should give trading a try as my career. I would appreciate if anyone here can give their two cents on this. Thank you in advanced.
Activity: 89
January 07, 2018, 10:50:45 AM
If he had kept those 47 BTCs he would have more than $ 800K ...
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
January 07, 2018, 10:18:14 AM
Good decision. It's very hard to make money in BTC trading even you work for it full time. You need to do long term trades (buy at bottom-hold-sell at top), it should increase your trading accuracy.

That's right, it doesn't mean that if you entered in trading you will surely gain profit. But quitting is not a best way to do, if you  feel that things not working anymore, I guess try another strategy until you achieve you goals in trading world.
Activity: 154
January 07, 2018, 07:21:51 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 07, 2018, 07:16:15 AM
If you want to quit then quit, if you think you've done enough. It's a right for you as a user and you cannot blame yourself for losing a lot of money its just a matter of miscalculations and misconceptions about the coin. But atleast you learned so much giving a try on trading. Don't go to gambling sites that it might you lose all your funds.
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
January 07, 2018, 05:13:55 AM
So you lost 7bitcoins? That means you kinda lost big time tho if you had those numbers you should just leave them there once ans for all for a brief time and you would make profit by doing nothing at all.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
January 07, 2018, 05:02:31 AM
Well, you cannot really generalize. In the first place, there are others who know nothing at gambling but turns out all odds are for them. Hence, they themselves become experts of it. But, I get your point if you want others to be really careful with their money. That is normal. My point is just you cannot say what happened to others will consequently happen to others of like or different circumstances as well. We have different books to fill in, as they say. Different stories. In this line of thinking, who knows until we try it for ourselves?

Nonetheless, the biggest gambling mistake you can ever commit is to trade all your money in one channel. It is absolutely black or white. There is 50-50 chance that you either earn so much or get yourself bankrupt.
Pages:
Jump to: