Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 17. (Read 242485 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
December 24, 2017, 11:59:56 PM
What a fantastic amount. Why you don't being charitable with build a school or make a healthy program for babies. You can do many things from the amount.
If only we know the outcome of our trading venture, we have already made a good decision, that is why we are trading because we want to grow our money and we need to be good in predicting the price movement in order to be profit, but in the case of OP, he admitted that he lose which means trading is not for him so he quit. Donating money is good but only up to a certain amount and only if we have achieve our goal of financial success.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 11:55:28 PM
Excellent job, If I am your situation I will take quit a while, after that, I start with a little amount of trading will not work I full time.  I will save the remaining, and I convert to fiat to start own business regarding cryptocurrency also. But you have a freedom to choice what you want.
I think that a real trader has a strong enough dependence on trade, so I do not think it's that easy to quit and go. It was not the first time that they said that trade is very similar to gambling.
so a true trader if he gets out in the trade he has experienced a serious problem or suffered a loss. because traders if running well and smoothly will have big profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 11:21:57 PM
What a fantastic amount. Why you don't being charitable with build a school or make a healthy program for babies. You can do many things from the amount.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
December 24, 2017, 02:08:55 PM
No day trading for me, dis be the worst. I never have good lick there and always end up losing money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 01:42:24 PM
Excellent job, If I am your situation I will take quit a while, after that, I start with a little amount of trading will not work I full time.  I will save the remaining, and I convert to fiat to start own business regarding cryptocurrency also. But you have a freedom to choice what you want.
I think that a real trader has a strong enough dependence on trade, so I do not think it's that easy to quit and go. It was not the first time that they said that trade is very similar to gambling.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 11:29:05 AM
Quitting being a trader is alright as long as you're invested in some coins long term. You don't necessarily need to be active in order to earn for the future.
Yes that’s true, but as for this guy, he’s probably going to end trading without profit. Imagine Investing 47 BTC and ending up with only 40 BTC, real bad! Really bad. I have been into trading for a long time now, and I have made good amounts of profits. I will never quit with loss, no way, and I plan to quit any time soon, and with enough profit.
Well, it depends mate but as for his trading explanation he have no time to make daily trades so it was good for him to trade with good long term alts in the future maybe he stops and he loss because of investing in a wrong altcoins or selling at loss.

Well trading needs time, but for me if you want to hold we don't need to spend all our time. my free time is enough for me. All we need is monitor the price of the coin we have and i think it doesn't mean that we need to focus and give all the time we have.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
December 23, 2017, 10:56:46 AM
It all depends on the choice and preferences of the person who is having bitcoin in his wallet. If you are having a good knowledge about trading, then there is nothing to be worried about. You can for sure make a very good amount of money by doing trading as trading is the most profitable job to do but at the same time, it is quite a risky thing to do as well. So, you need to be very much careful while deciding the things.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
December 23, 2017, 05:59:03 AM
Well it is up to, why not try to make your own coins. That way you have more control on its movement. Or just retire bro, enjoy the money you have.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
December 23, 2017, 05:56:44 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
December 23, 2017, 05:41:48 AM
Many individuals are so much interested in gambling on the bitcoin because we only based on your virtue of lucky. Both trading and gambling are too risky if I choose I will do trading because of the trading we can monitor and control just we need more patience and knowledge.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
December 22, 2017, 07:42:18 PM
I never quit trading i am studying candlesticks and it only the begining
Make sure to study fundamentals as well. If you understand fundamentals you can be more or less certain that you won't lose money even if you flunk a technical trade.
You are right fundamental is a very big help when trading because sometimes no matter how good the chart is looking if bad news is going to come out everything will crash so Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis should come together to become a good and successful trader.
To become a successful trader, you also need to have commitment, patience and decision making capability, if any of these traits are missing in you and you have the knowledge only, then that knowledge will not be able to save you from the looses. I have no issues with anyone Quitting the trade, but if you are quitting the trade because of the fear of loss, or because of any other fear, then you should not have chosen it at first place.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 22, 2017, 02:15:23 PM
Make sure to study fundamentals as well. If you understand fundamentals you can be more or less certain that you won't lose money even if you flunk a technical trade.
You are right fundamental is a very big help when trading because sometimes no matter how good the chart is looking if bad news is going to come out everything will crash so Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis should come together to become a good and successful trader.
Fundamentals are much easier to pick up too, so it's a great place to start. Picking coins with strong fundamentals then gives all the time in the world to study technicals while making profits.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
December 22, 2017, 01:25:16 PM
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 22, 2017, 10:21:02 AM
It must have been an awesome experience for you to end up with a good amount of bitcoin. However, if you are making good profit, then why are you quitting? Well, that’s really up to you. If I were you, I would enjoy part of it travelling around the world. Life is too short, and if you have the money, you should always give yourself time to enjoy. I would put up my own business as well, so I don’t have to work for anyone ever!
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
December 22, 2017, 10:12:50 AM
Quitting being a trader is alright as long as you're invested in some coins long term. You don't necessarily need to be active in order to earn for the future.
Yes that’s true, but as for this guy, he’s probably going to end trading without profit. Imagine Investing 47 BTC and ending up with only 40 BTC, real bad! Really bad. I have been into trading for a long time now, and I have made good amounts of profits. I will never quit with loss, no way, and I plan to quit any time soon, and with enough profit.
Well, it depends mate but as for his trading explanation he have no time to make daily trades so it was good for him to trade with good long term alts in the future maybe he stops and he loss because of investing in a wrong altcoins or selling at loss.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
December 22, 2017, 09:31:00 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
December 22, 2017, 01:39:43 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
That is part of being a trader. You need to overcome your fear for you to earn money in trading. If you are afraid to lose your money, I am sure that you can't become a successful trader.
December 21, 2017, 09:27:49 PM
Trading seems too risky to me. I prefer hodl
This is the best move if you don't know what you're doing. It pays off to study fundamental and technical analysis though. If you understand fundamentals you can pick a coin for technical trades without the risk of losing money through trading (if you flunk a trade you can just stay in until you reach the higher price that you've found through fundamental analysis).
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
December 21, 2017, 09:25:37 PM
Trading seems too risky to me. I prefer hodl
December 21, 2017, 09:23:43 PM
Pages:
Jump to: