Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 23. (Read 242493 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 10:18:25 PM
Hopefully you didnt spend that BTC at the time you started the thread. If you are still holding it by now in your wallet, you must be pretty happy with your gains by now!
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 09:29:35 PM
I think if you quit now, you will not become expert trader. You should be learn about your mistake before. Look for the mistake then learn continue new trading startegy and new risk management. Loss in trading can be make us become more expert if we continue learn about mistake that you did before. Become pro trader should be patient and always learn the mistake before.
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 09:05:52 PM
You should consider giving up your business. Currently trading helps me get a lot of profit from it. You can tell the reason why you want to stop trading.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 08:24:58 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

You can donate the money to this bitcointalk.org forum
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
November 29, 2017, 08:18:10 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Uhm, all right. How the fuck would I know? Why the fuck would you even ask me? Well, I guess your learning includes not only about trading but also some cursing. LOL. Anyway, your post already answers your question. You have no more time for trading. So you withdrew all your BTC and now you have another problem because you do not know how to spend them. Why don't you just leave them in your wallet?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 06:39:53 PM
I like to trade the coins just for the fun of it, but small % of my blockfolio, most I just hodl.
you think that Cold storage will bring you more weather, What is the real trade? I think that on trade, if you certainly deal with this asset, you can earn much more.
Activity: 140
November 29, 2017, 03:49:47 PM
I like to trade the coins just for the fun of it, but small % of my blockfolio, most I just hodl.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
November 29, 2017, 03:34:19 PM
With my current job I dont have time for day trading and etc. but I still try to look out for investment opportunities in crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
November 28, 2017, 03:57:50 PM
I have stopped day trading as well, insted I am investing in cryptos and going in for the long run, so far its pretty good.
Activity: 322
November 28, 2017, 02:52:33 PM
Your bitcoin is really good and if you have that and you want to quit I'll suggest that you can invest it some of your bitcoin and the other is exchanges it to local currency.dont stop and spending only your btc.just invest it and keep in hold for a long term
I think everyone have a different opinion and my opinion is little different because I know some more people who quit from trade but that was them mistake because to start trade here you must have a complete knowledge about it because it’s not so easy to do trade you must know about the price first then the things which you are buying it also important and there much more things which are related with trade so I believe lack of knowledge people are doing lose in trade.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
November 27, 2017, 07:06:10 PM

Okay, you can leave trading, but don't give up with another investment. You should try to participate in ICO, I hope your money will back through this way. Don't be worry, Its profitable, this is why people are also like this type of investment.

Never surrender in your investing - it may hard sometimes or most of the time, but you just got to hold on and reap the profit in the future. There is really no easy money after all.
Activity: 798
Merit: 178
November 26, 2017, 11:32:21 PM

Okay, you can leave trading, but don't give up with another investment. You should try to participate in ICO, I hope your money will back through this way. Don't be worry, Its profitable, this is why people are also like this type of investment.
Activity: 64
November 26, 2017, 10:21:13 PM
Someway, i think trading is nearly the same to gambling, people take the risks and get the profit back if that business is succeed. In your case , i think you're not talents and skilled enough to survive in trading. Investing is better for you.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 09:49:10 PM
I am utilizing blockchain for keeping also i wish totry some urses cause still i can not electwhat's better. But i think that blockchain is more relaible anyhow. ps
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 07:17:26 PM
Bitcoin and altcoin have recovered and they continue rise every day. You should come back and make much money
Activity: 280
November 25, 2017, 12:20:00 AM
I think you lose BTC on trading just because you don't have talents fit with it. So i think you should go with investing better.
Well I don’t think so it’s a good idea to quit trade because one of my friend is doing day trade here from a long time and he is very happy in this and last week he purchase a lot of things and yesterday he sold all the stuff and it give him also of profit I think trade is a business some time it will be slow and some time it will be high so it’s a part of business and no need to be disappoint because I’m sure next day it will give you a very good profit .
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 24, 2017, 02:08:09 AM
Wow. If you still have those 40 btc with you, look at where you are right now! Nothing to do but to hold and wait for retirement! Or start a business. Even go on a cruise.
Lol, everyone seems to be saying the same thing on this thread (not everyone though) but this was posted around 2015 September, and I believe Bitcoin was still at the rate of, maybe $500 or $1000 (not quite sure). So this means that if he kept those 40 BTC from then till now, he would have recovered more than what ever it is he invested, infact he would be one of the richest in the Bitcoin Community.
With 40 BTC he wouldn't even be close to being one of the richest in the Bitcoin community. $320k is barely a decent amount of money and wouldn't even be anywhere close to enough to be considered "rich".
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 24, 2017, 01:35:26 AM
Wow. If you still have those 40 btc with you, look at where you are right now! Nothing to do but to hold and wait for retirement! Or start a business. Even go on a cruise.
Lol, everyone seems to be saying the same thing on this thread (not everyone though) but this was posted around 2015 September, and I believe Bitcoin was still at the rate of, maybe $500 or $1000 (not quite sure). So this means that if he kept those 40 BTC from then till now, he would have recovered more than what ever it is he invested, infact he would be one of the richest in the Bitcoin Community.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 23, 2017, 11:59:09 PM
Don't risk all your bitcoin just risk a little and make it grow. the best way to trade is hold it for long term just like buying it and hold. trading is very risky and i won't recommend that to anyone.
When you join and become a trader who that mean you accept the risk it brings, everyone accepts it. But for bitcoin the value is always increasing so why worry about the risk?
there is no worry about bitcoin there is no risk with it , also when you are go in trading not only taking the risk is the important but on how patience will you take and how you are handle your emotion.

In present condition there is no risk with Bitcoin investment
but you need to very careful while investing in Bitcoin and with other altcoins. I think for altcoin you have to wait for long terms, with in short term you won't make profits with altcoins. So there is huge risk involved in it.
The risk is always there because bitcoin is solely based on the demand why the price will increase, if no people are using it then for sure the value will not gonna increase and it will dump, it's very crucial for us investors that we have to understand the possible risks in investing and trading.
When there are people who are successful, there are also people who will fail, that's normal because we do not think the same way.

The reason there's a demand for Bitcoin in the first place is the inefficiency of the traditional financial markets as well as the lack of potential for easy regulation.

It's pretty much a pandora's box that has been opened and can no longer be closed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
November 23, 2017, 11:55:37 PM

"Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far." losing 7 BTC 2 years ago (21/09/2015), now look at the value of 7 BTC today. That's not a joke at all. Check his profile (the person who created this thread) and you will see his last post was on 26/09/2015. I think he is either rich by now if he had held his 40 BTC till now or regretting now if he sold them out. Or even probably he lost his private keys. A lot of questions on my mind about this person.
Pages:
Jump to: