Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 24. (Read 242493 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
November 23, 2017, 08:44:40 PM
That's a goood amount I believe. In order to accumulate such amount, i am pretty sure you will be able to find your way out or else back in?
Activity: 110
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 08:38:33 PM
You can just keep holding if you don't need this money for now. Maybe you'll be millionnaire after 1-2 years or maybe less.
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
November 23, 2017, 08:29:32 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

Wow! that is a lot of coins. If i have that coins, I am not going to sell everything because I still believe that Bitcoin price will still rise. Most likely first thing i will do is sell 10 Bitcoins and buy a house. I will sell 5 BTC to buy a car. Sell another 10 for leisure. put again 5 bitcoin for trading and the remaining 10 BTC for holding.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 07:57:35 PM
Your bitcoin is really good and if you have that and you want to quit I'll suggest that you can invest it some of your bitcoin and the other is exchanges it to local currency.dont stop and spending only your btc.just invest it and keep in hold for a long term
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
November 23, 2017, 03:28:59 AM
Don't risk all your bitcoin just risk a little and make it grow. the best way to trade is hold it for long term just like buying it and hold. trading is very risky and i won't recommend that to anyone.
When you join and become a trader who that mean you accept the risk it brings, everyone accepts it. But for bitcoin the value is always increasing so why worry about the risk?
there is no worry about bitcoin there is no risk with it , also when you are go in trading not only taking the risk is the important but on how patience will you take and how you are handle your emotion.

In present condition there is no risk with Bitcoin investment
but you need to very careful while investing in Bitcoin and with other altcoins. I think for altcoin you have to wait for long terms, with in short term you won't make profits with altcoins. So there is huge risk involved in it.
The risk is always there because bitcoin is solely based on the demand why the price will increase, if no people are using it then for sure the value will not gonna increase and it will dump, it's very crucial for us investors that we have to understand the possible risks in investing and trading.
When there are people who are successful, there are also people who will fail, that's normal because we do not think the same way.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
November 23, 2017, 12:08:04 AM
Don't risk all your bitcoin just risk a little and make it grow. the best way to trade is hold it for long term just like buying it and hold. trading is very risky and i won't recommend that to anyone.
When you join and become a trader who that mean you accept the risk it brings, everyone accepts it. But for bitcoin the value is always increasing so why worry about the risk?
there is no worry about bitcoin there is no risk with it , also when you are go in trading not only taking the risk is the important but on how patience will you take and how you are handle your emotion.

In present condition there is no risk with Bitcoin investment but you need to very careful while investing in Bitcoin and with other altcoins. I think for altcoin you have to wait for long terms, with in short term you won't make profits with altcoins. So there is huge risk involved in it.
Activity: 262
November 23, 2017, 12:05:29 AM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 22, 2017, 07:32:02 PM
LOL. Maybe you don't have enough trading skills and experience that is the reason why you lost 7 BTC in trading Cheesy. As I can see there are a lot of traders still earn a lot of money cause they have what you don't Cheesy
You can't see anything other than unverifiable posts.

I can pretty much blindly guarantee you that most of the big mouths on this forum are losing money in the long run and only mention the few times where they got lucky.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 05:04:20 AM
LOL. Maybe you don't have enough trading skills and experience that is the reason why you lost 7 BTC in trading Cheesy. As I can see there are a lot of traders still earn a lot of money cause they have what you don't Cheesy
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 22, 2017, 04:23:57 AM
Actually I'm a newbie to Crypto.
So I would like to know that we can get real big profit by doing trading everyday?
Yes, of course, your action will speak for the result but you will not reach the success easily.
Since you want to be a day trader, you need to master the necessary things in order for you to become one, the most important is that you love to take risk and you have a big ambition in life because that will help you to be inspired and work hard to continue and be successful in the end.

Learning is easy because of the information that is available in different sites, you can read the news in https://cointelegraph.com/ and related sites, and also use this forum to gain information that would help you.
Activity: 52
November 22, 2017, 04:11:25 AM
I´d put that experience to use and... well trade Smiley

I think by now u´ve seen it all, no harm can be done to you hehe
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
November 22, 2017, 03:54:28 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
You should not! Trading is very profitable job! Do not stop trading! You can earn many profit from trading if you continue trading. Improve your attitude, strategy and personality for you to become a good trader.
Activity: 27
November 22, 2017, 03:40:18 AM
Actually I'm a newbie to Crypto.
So I would like to know that we can get real big profit by doing trading everyday?
Activity: 364
November 22, 2017, 03:07:31 AM
Bitcoin is increasing day by day. I think you should come back with trading. Don't miss your chance
Activity: 67
November 22, 2017, 02:50:35 AM
It's funny reading topics like these from two years ago, how times have changed. I wonder if he is happy with his decision to stop?
Haha if he still hold that 40 btc and he could have million dollars soon.  Tongue
Activity: 238
November 22, 2017, 02:15:02 AM
Activity: 42
November 22, 2017, 01:11:30 AM
Guys your experience teach me a lot, I don't think trading is a easy thing for most people Roll Eyes
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
November 22, 2017, 12:51:53 AM
Wow. If you still have those 40 btc with you, look at where you are right now! Nothing to do but to hold and wait for retirement! Or start a business. Even go on a cruise.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 22, 2017, 12:41:42 AM
yeah I'll quit that trading and start investing to make sure you earn no trouble getting up or down the coin you're buying tokens or airdrops then you hold it, but that's 40btc left over you can still hold it because the price of bitcoin is so high now that you may lose your money, and you will lose it if you just sit there in the forum and you join a different campaign you will earn great for your full member rank.
Activity: 550
November 21, 2017, 11:12:49 PM
i think you can just invest your bitcoins and wait for the price that you wanted to then sell it and cash it out.
Pages:
Jump to: