Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 25. (Read 242493 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 09:47:29 PM
According to me you should spend some of your money,put some in the bank as you will get interest and deposit some into various sites which act like a bitcoin bank.
I.e.they pay you daily a percentage of the amount you submitted.
The best part is that without your permission they won't touch your money for any purposes.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 21, 2017, 05:02:20 PM
you actually made a lot of money since the dollar value of BTC more than x50 in 2 years. you should be proud
I think he doesn't only hold Bitcoin , if he hold the right altcoins so maybe it's not only x50 , it's maybe x1000.
It's almost impossible to find the x1000 altcoins if you don't understand economics and finance at the very least.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 10:16:57 PM
you actually made a lot of money since the dollar value of BTC more than x50 in 2 years. you should be proud
I think he doesn't only hold Bitcoin , if he hold the right altcoins so maybe it's not only x50 , it's maybe x1000.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
November 20, 2017, 10:15:24 PM
Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

Leave it on black day, or on gold day when BTC will be cost 1000$

Nice.... Today that's costs $7000+
It's $8000+ already. Whoever adviced to hold those bitcoins is right (or maybe half of it to hold and other half to spend).

It's funny reading topics like these from two years ago, how times have changed. I wonder if he is happy with his decision to stop?
I think he is. The question is: did he spend or hold? And is he happy with whatever he chose to do with it?

Trading will give good better profit than gambling. Because your loss will not be huge. Just be patience.
In trading, you can somehow predict the market whether it will go up or down while gambling depends on luck. It should not be compared with each other.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 10:01:24 PM
I think you lose BTC on trading just because you don't have talents fit with it. So i think you should go with investing better.
:wq
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 49
November 20, 2017, 09:59:40 PM
It's funny reading topics like these from two years ago, how times have changed. I wonder if he is happy with his decision to stop?
Activity: 8
November 20, 2017, 09:48:13 PM
OMG!!
Seriously this thread is active for two long years and now the owner would have been millionaire  Cool
Activity: 5
November 20, 2017, 09:47:56 PM
Trading will give good better profit than gambling. Because your loss will not be huge. Just be patience.
Activity: 28
November 20, 2017, 09:15:54 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
November 20, 2017, 08:44:39 PM
Don't risk all your bitcoin just risk a little and make it grow. the best way to trade is hold it for long term just like buying it and hold. trading is very risky and i won't recommend that to anyone.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
November 20, 2017, 08:42:45 PM
if bitcoin will stay at it's price all alts will fly moon and we're getting rich. so better buy and hold sell it next year that's what i want to say. trading is risky, i suggest trade with confidence and on spot trading..
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
November 20, 2017, 07:54:55 PM
Is it a fail? You had a great experience of trading with cost of 7 btc (what was the price when you bought it?), but also held (if that is so) these 40 btc for two years right now. Its price increased in enormous way, and getting it at low price lead to really high profits.
Trading is an art and not every one of us in an artist. Quitting trade is not a god option actually. That is why it is recommended by most of the experts to study well before even stepping into the world of trading. If you are going to quit trading, there is no way that you are going to get what all you have lost. You actually need to learn from your mistakes and you need to keep on trying hard for better results.

This is what I am always talking about. Trading is like a game or gambling. Study the game and make or formulate your strategy. If you make a mistake or let your emotions play, you will end up as a bag holder. Play well. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
November 20, 2017, 07:34:16 PM
Is it a fail? You had a great experience of trading with cost of 7 btc (what was the price when you bought it?), but also held (if that is so) these 40 btc for two years right now. Its price increased in enormous way, and getting it at low price lead to really high profits.
Trading is an art and not every one of us in an artist. Quitting trade is not a god option actually. That is why it is recommended by most of the experts to study well before even stepping into the world of trading. If you are going to quit trading, there is no way that you are going to get what all you have lost. You actually need to learn from your mistakes and you need to keep on trying hard for better results.

As what they are always saying - in trading, you either win or learn. So, every time you lose on a trade, try to reevaluate what you have done and spot where you made some mistake - was it because of emotion? did you sell too early? did you fail short with your speculations? and the like.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 20, 2017, 04:22:16 AM

Activity: 840
Merit: 254
I love BTC
November 19, 2017, 06:57:55 PM
invest in satoshi dice and watch your btc grow! Smiley
I'm sorry as I just heard the site invest it whether it is a scam or not? I was traumatized because I had invested in a scam site
Do not invest in sites because there is a high chance that you will be investing in a scam site which is not a good idea because it will just result for having a huge loss in the future and if you will just keep your bitcoin then you will have more chance to have a profit and make a lot of money rather than investing in sites that are not sure if they are legit or not.
What is "invest in sites"? Do you mean the HYIP website?
HYIP is the bad place for anyone want to investing, because the nature of this investment form is scammer, ponzi and with rob money of user someday.
HYIP = High Yield Investment Programs = high risk high profits!
But in the fact, this form just only good for the first investors and those who became the leaders.

About HYIP's
Trevon James made more than 1 000 000 dollars in bitconnect and bought house in NYC
So just use your brain and you will stay in profit
Do not think as looser's people. Wall Street is big HYIP too
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
November 19, 2017, 12:35:20 PM
I'm sorry as I just heard the site invest it whether it is a scam or not? I was traumatized because I had invested in a scam site
Do not invest in sites because there is a high chance that you will be investing in a scam site which is not a good idea because it will just result for having a huge loss in the future and if you will just keep your bitcoin then you will have more chance to have a profit and make a lot of money rather than investing in sites that are not sure if they are legit or not.
What is "invest in sites"? Do you mean the HYIP website?
HYIP is the bad place for anyone want to investing, because the nature of this investment form is scammer, ponzi and with rob money of user someday.
HYIP = High Yield Investment Programs = high risk high profits!
But in the fact, this form just only good for the first investors and those who became the leaders.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 18, 2017, 12:52:57 PM
You should not disappointed. Everything can start again. The most important is that what you have learned from your mistakes
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
November 18, 2017, 11:33:13 AM
I think you can make money trading but for most people more money is made holding!
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
November 18, 2017, 11:24:02 AM
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 11:21:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: