Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 28. (Read 242493 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
November 09, 2017, 10:38:35 PM
This is probably the best thing you could have ever done. If you do not feel confident then don't feel like you are missing out, especially because most people are fibbing on how much money they are actually making. There is only a small percentage that are actually skilled at picking and choosing the right times with the right forumla. It takes time and experience I guess.
Activity: 420
November 08, 2017, 11:35:42 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
I would have your problems guy hahaha .. I think I would have found an application for as many coins as you
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 10:19:23 AM
Right decision you had, trading causes only losses
Activity: 168
November 08, 2017, 10:09:46 AM
I think if you lost in trading.. then i would suggest you not to go with gambling at all.. Because gambling are more risky than trading... Quitting trading is a personal matter even though it may discourage other traders from the most rewarding filed of opportunities.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 07, 2017, 04:30:31 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Hi, I think you don't use any technology or algorithm for trading, just play cryptocurrency by your personal feeling. The better way to trade is to design algorithm to capture those opportunities in markets, and most of operation are done by computer, otherwise, you trade history wouldn't be only 47BTC
Most people are incapable of creating a successful trading algorithm that can outplay the market, which is why they're not common.
Activity: 420
November 07, 2017, 04:27:52 PM
you must open your ico and show the world your idea and your unreal possibilities with such money. Do not rush and think carefully so as not to lose everything at once)
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 03:56:08 PM
why stop ?
man will never be satisfied, seek as much as possible. with that much btc you can buy everything you want, but do not forget alms. with 7 btc very much.
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
November 07, 2017, 03:19:10 PM

Hi, I think you don't use any technology or algorithm for trading, just play cryptocurrency by your personal feeling. The better way to trade is to design algorithm to capture those opportunities in markets, and most of operation are done by computer, otherwise, you trade history wouldn't be only 47BTC
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 03:02:52 PM
I certainly will not do any more trading. Because I am very difficult economically right now, I am not psychologically good, it will take some time to recover the money I lost.

Do not give up just because you lost some of your coins. When you did something wrong it means you learn something, so never give up and learn from your experience that is how every traders are dealing everyday.
No, he should probably be giving up on that by now. Did you even read that before commenting or you just read the headline? He has been trading for 2 years and now, invested 47 BTC and lost about 7 BTC, bro if it’s me, no way, I’m finding something else that is much better than trading and not waste my time on it. So I say give up.

Yes, I think he should give up now. 40 BTC = $244,000.00. Wowww! That's a big amount of money. Let do anything he wants, traveling around the world, betting on football or horse racing,... Cool
I must say that this is not a good thing to quit. There is famous quotation “Never give up”. You actually keep on working and trying hard. Only then you’ll be able to achieve what all you actually want to achieve. If you will lose hope, then this will only add more troubles for you and it will do nothing in your favor. So you actually need to be well prepared for all the things so that you can avoid failure.
I don't think just a big loss is enough to make a real trader give up their journey. Every day, there are many traders become the loser and lost a huge amount of money, even lost their house. But, I have see those people did not give up, they research new chance and comeback the market. Never give up, you will have good result, do not boring and give up your way.
Yes, I agree with you. He should not quit trading. He still has budget and chance to start investing again. Let choose potential other coins, he will succeed
Activity: 303
http://aaacoin.us
November 07, 2017, 10:52:01 AM
A friendly reminder that AAA COIN is now listed on exchange and can be traded here:
https://stocks.exchange/trade/AAA/BTC
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
November 03, 2017, 03:47:06 PM
I certainly will not do any more trading. Because I am very difficult economically right now, I am not psychologically good, it will take some time to recover the money I lost.

Do not give up just because you lost some of your coins. When you did something wrong it means you learn something, so never give up and learn from your experience that is how every traders are dealing everyday.
No, he should probably be giving up on that by now. Did you even read that before commenting or you just read the headline? He has been trading for 2 years and now, invested 47 BTC and lost about 7 BTC, bro if it’s me, no way, I’m finding something else that is much better than trading and not waste my time on it. So I say give up.

Yes, I think he should give up now. 40 BTC = $244,000.00. Wowww! That's a big amount of money. Let do anything he wants, traveling around the world, betting on football or horse racing,... Cool
I must say that this is not a good thing to quit. There is famous quotation “Never give up”. You actually keep on working and trying hard. Only then you’ll be able to achieve what all you actually want to achieve. If you will lose hope, then this will only add more troubles for you and it will do nothing in your favor. So you actually need to be well prepared for all the things so that you can avoid failure.
I don't think just a big loss is enough to make a real trader give up their journey. Every day, there are many traders become the loser and lost a huge amount of money, even lost their house. But, I have see those people did not give up, they research new chance and comeback the market. Never give up, you will have good result, do not boring and give up your way.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 02, 2017, 06:15:44 PM

Very true. People give up way too early and easily and don't really try to reach their full potential for some reason, even though everyone is capable of achieving things beyond their wildest imaginations.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
November 02, 2017, 06:39:00 AM

Activity: 51
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 11:44:55 AM
It is true no loss no gain. Its happen with you if you have bitcoin with you at present you can give some time to bitcoin the value / rate will increase and you will get the opportunity to compensate your losses.

And also you have the experience of trading no what to do and what not to do so recover the losses and wait for the perfect timing to enter and make the fruitful returns.
Activity: 378
I am a fan of Deeponion
October 31, 2017, 09:56:04 AM

Don't quit man, every people has their own loss. But after that fail you will have more experience to face with it. Then improve yourself to make it success in the next time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
October 31, 2017, 09:51:04 AM

That would be right in most cases, but some time we must stop for a second and think if we are good in it and is that job for us. Not everyone is born to be a trader. There are a lot that person needs to know before entering  Bitcoin trading world. Some time its oke to step away, we are not made for everything.

Actually the trader is not a talent of a born trader, because it is a technique where if we have a desire for more advanced or have the desire to get bigger in order to become a trader then it will definitely case. Traders need good analytical techniques as well as thought-provoking, if not then it'll be experiencing a very bad thing and surely only losses that we get.profit will always be obtained if you want to learn about trading with either.

Activity: 729
Merit: 500
October 31, 2017, 09:06:12 AM
This isnt an easy solution for the problem, because at trading is where anybody can make easy money with some risk, sure a lot people had lost more then won, sound like gamble, trading is plenty of opportunities as well risks, there is no way to predict and with bitcoin ride a lot people are burning money at the moment, expecting a possible reajust and recover from altcoins once the forks ends.
Activity: 92
October 31, 2017, 08:36:11 AM
Let me just think what I could do with 47BTC at their current value.
Activity: 588
October 31, 2017, 06:37:38 AM
I think you got loss in amount of BTC because you can not control emotion yet in trading. And if not able to control emotion, quit from trading is good decision so that not get loss bigger amount. And by  hold BTC and ETH is good choise to make profit in crypto market.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
October 31, 2017, 06:18:19 AM

I think you should invest all your money now in bitcoin mining. I think you can build a mining farm in this amount of money. try to calculate all the things like the price of electricity in your area and try to buy a good miner which will give you good per day profit and this will give you time to manage income and this will also give you time to spend in life for your loved once. Mining has a large amount of profit that trading. Mining is the best option for you i think to invest in.
Pages:
Jump to: