Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 34. (Read 242498 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
October 15, 2017, 01:19:27 PM
I have quit trading also. I mean you are stressed all the time and a wrong entry can block you for weeks if not months. Better to buy and hold for x months. Eventually it will turn our way.

You not really need to quit trading because you lost your profit once. Try to hold your coins for a little bit longer till the value increase again. You can still work on campaigns while waiting for your coins to increase its value or rather build a mining hardware and earn coins passively while waiting for the market price to increase again.
Agreed, he didn't really quit trading since he's still saving crypto and waiting for the moment where it's price will go up so he would be able to sell it. He's like doing trading with a lot of HODL rather than instantly buying and selling.
Anyway, patience is one of the best characteristic you can have and somehow emotions since he may be able to touch his coins and sell it early once he hears a news about it going down.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 01:09:31 PM
Congratulations on your journey, you can now enjoy life and spend your money wisely!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
October 14, 2017, 11:44:23 PM
I have quit trading also. I mean you are stressed all the time and a wrong entry can block you for weeks if not months. Better to buy and hold for x months. Eventually it will turn our way.

You not really need to quit trading because you lost your profit once. Try to hold your coins for a little bit longer till the value increase again. You can still work on campaigns while waiting for your coins to increase its value or rather build a mining hardware and earn coins passively while waiting for the market price to increase again.
Activity: 434
October 14, 2017, 04:59:55 AM
put the remaining money to some ICO, or spread them on several. I think completely withdraw from the trade is not worth it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
October 14, 2017, 02:27:43 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

In trading bitcoins one must be mindful about certain factors, such as the person or people you are having a deal with and if the product, service or bitcoin itself is legit. Let's admit that because of the value of bitcoins, many scammers were born.
Trading is no doubt an art and not everyone is an artist. This is what I was taught while learning the basics of trading. I don’t think so that someone who knows how to trade well will make such kind of decision. Quitting is the job of those who are either new to trading or not have this much heart to afford losing. You need to be brave if you want to excel in trading.
Suppose if you are not taking risk you cannot do trading because trading need effort which you need to have if you are not having effort for trade then you cannot trade so in the last moral is that. Gain the skills in teenage while you will never learn.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
October 14, 2017, 01:43:25 AM
So how do you feel now is a good time for trading? Or a good time has already passed. And in general, how to start trading? Where should I start?
The place to start to trade bitcoins is to look at some videos on youtube about trading, then read a few books about the subject, trading bitcoin is no different than trading forex, so read those books and finally, begin to practice in a platform you like, after some time you will be ready to begin to trade.
I have the same opinion regarding trading. Trading is dependent on numerous factors and it requires to keep eye on many things if you want to be successful in trading. I don’t like and suggest trading especially for collecting bitcoin.

If you have good market knowledge still without practice and experience you are nothing. Trading requires a lot of wisdom, you need to make right decisions at right time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
October 14, 2017, 01:15:28 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

In trading bitcoins one must be mindful about certain factors, such as the person or people you are having a deal with and if the product, service or bitcoin itself is legit. Let's admit that because of the value of bitcoins, many scammers were born.
Trading is no doubt an art and not everyone is an artist. This is what I was taught while learning the basics of trading. I don’t think so that someone who knows how to trade well will make such kind of decision. Quitting is the job of those who are either new to trading or not have this much heart to afford losing. You need to be brave if you want to excel in trading.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2017, 08:28:46 AM

Activity: 154
October 12, 2017, 07:45:33 AM
Margin trading is a dangerous thing to get into to Tongue

I keep myself to regular trades and try to do it conservatively. I wont go all in for huge gains but that means i don't lose much either when it goes wrong. Balanced approach
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
October 12, 2017, 07:45:14 AM
Trading is not for everybody, knowing ones limits and strengths is a major step to success. Quitting,knowing trading isn't for you, gives you the time to explore other options,and saves you a lot of stress and resources.
Activity: 331
October 12, 2017, 07:41:03 AM
I will help answer your questions, I think all you have to do is do business, learn from successful people who are entrepreneurial, how to walk them to be successful and learn what things will make us fail. Wink
Activity: 378
October 12, 2017, 04:15:49 AM
Trading is not for everybody so it is normal to see a quitter who quit trading because of the lack of knowledge or skill to continue doing it and he or she can't earn anymore because he or she can't really do it because of the difficulty of trading for her or him and that is alright because quitting is the best way to start again for another journey.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)
October 12, 2017, 03:33:58 AM

It's good to buy a good coin and hold for a long time, that's exactly why I participated in Cryptogene's ICO.
But the above does not replace trading.  Trading is the best, but the worse if you follow trends and fail to carry out a critical research before entering a position.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
October 12, 2017, 03:26:45 AM
not bad, you can spend your money to buy BTC when it will cost 1000-2000$, it will be good deal
There are still so many ways with which you can earn a very good amount of money in the world of bitcoin. It is a very good idea to quit trading and that in that case when you are suffering a loss in trading. You can sit back calmly and can hold you bitcoins for some time. This will help you earning a very good amount of profit by next 3-5 years.

Activity: 239
October 12, 2017, 02:49:56 AM
Activity: 456
October 12, 2017, 01:52:17 AM
You are one damn lucky guy , having 40bitcoins is too much. I am sorry that you lost some of your initial investment though.

I suggest you cashout 70% of your bitcoins then use the remaining 30% to trade.don't give up  this time.

Yes correct.
OP you still have a good profit even you lose some. You know its part of trading and you're not the only one here to lose some money. But in the end of the day, they still go on and make another day of trading more productive.
Activity: 728
October 11, 2017, 11:23:09 PM
So how do you feel now is a good time for trading? Or a good time has already passed. And in general, how to start trading? Where should I start?
The place to start to trade bitcoins is to look at some videos on youtube about trading, then read a few books about the subject, trading bitcoin is no different than trading forex, so read those books and finally, begin to practice in a platform you like, after some time you will be ready to begin to trade.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
October 11, 2017, 06:07:57 AM
The question is: can anyone stop trading?? It is so addictive... But seriously, I think that if someone has a lot of money and does not know what to do with it, instead of trading he should just HODL. Pick the best projects, screen the team members, their goals, activity on social media and just hodl for some time. From my perspective, this is the best strategy when it comes to crypto. I guess technical traders will feel more secure with Forex.
Trading is not that risky or difficult job. Moreover, there is always a chance to recover the loss. The key to become successful in trading is to have some patience under bad situations. First of all, choose the right asset for investment ike bitcoin.

Hold during the dip or much better buy more coins at cheap rates and then sell some amount when the prices are high. That is all but still people get disappointed from it.
I disagree, newbie traders most often losses and trading is a totally risky for them. That's why they need to undergo this road to experience and gain some learnings along the way they trade.

Some get dissapounted because they have no contentment and always asking for more price jump and if its dumps they are dissapointed.

Some newbies always end up loosing badly because they did not even bother to know what to do in the process of trading before jumping into having experience. There is a step for everything and you need to pick each step one at a time. I have been in the newbie position before and made a lot of mistake until I searched for knowledge and realised so many mistakes I could have averted if I actually learned just a little.
That is why everyone who is into this world of trading suggests to new comers to learn the thing well before getting into trading. I must say that trading is an art and not everyone is an artist. You cannot become a successful trader until and unless you are not a learned man. So learn well, otherwise you will end up quitting trade in the early stage of your carrier.
Your point is 100 percent true bro, if someone doesn't have the skill in trading yet you should try at least learn how to do it before doing it. Losses will be there always so its better also to trade a little amount of money first since you are still in the process of learning.
I do not think that learning will make you become a good trader since in trading, there are many aspects and elements that can affect you. Whales, news, government,etc, all of them can make the market crash even when you have learnt a lot of skill in trading. You need to be wised. But not all of people are wise and wisdom can not be learnt at all. It bases on our experience Wink
Activity: 490
October 11, 2017, 03:55:34 AM
The question is: can anyone stop trading?? It is so addictive... But seriously, I think that if someone has a lot of money and does not know what to do with it, instead of trading he should just HODL. Pick the best projects, screen the team members, their goals, activity on social media and just hodl for some time. From my perspective, this is the best strategy when it comes to crypto. I guess technical traders will feel more secure with Forex.
Trading is not that risky or difficult job. Moreover, there is always a chance to recover the loss. The key to become successful in trading is to have some patience under bad situations. First of all, choose the right asset for investment ike bitcoin.

Hold during the dip or much better buy more coins at cheap rates and then sell some amount when the prices are high. That is all but still people get disappointed from it.
I disagree, newbie traders most often losses and trading is a totally risky for them. That's why they need to undergo this road to experience and gain some learnings along the way they trade.

Some get dissapounted because they have no contentment and always asking for more price jump and if its dumps they are dissapointed.

Some newbies always end up loosing badly because they did not even bother to know what to do in the process of trading before jumping into having experience. There is a step for everything and you need to pick each step one at a time. I have been in the newbie position before and made a lot of mistake until I searched for knowledge and realised so many mistakes I could have averted if I actually learned just a little.
That is why everyone who is into this world of trading suggests to new comers to learn the thing well before getting into trading. I must say that trading is an art and not everyone is an artist. You cannot become a successful trader until and unless you are not a learned man. So learn well, otherwise you will end up quitting trade in the early stage of your carrier.
Your point is 100 percent true bro, if someone doesn't have the skill in trading yet you should try at least learn how to do it before doing it. Losses will be there always so its better also to trade a little amount of money first since you are still in the process of learning.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
October 11, 2017, 03:27:10 AM

Pages:
Jump to: