Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 77. (Read 242500 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
January 19, 2017, 01:29:11 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
I think you have to get some rest then start trading again. I do not know what are you skilled trader or not but just make sure that you have to read any news about bitcoin and only trade when you get an signal of profit. I am sure more than 90% of trader just trading such as gambling.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
January 18, 2017, 08:27:59 PM
You can start to give out loan on the lending section of the forum,give out loan and get interest on your loan, you need to grow your money like grass,follow the step of other lenders in the forum to avoid scammer and your money in increase
Lending and more specifically bitcoin lending is a risky business besides it is not like he can lend such a big amount of bitcoin and earn interest out of it very easily, he will probably be better by just keeping his coins and wait for the next price pump.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
January 18, 2017, 02:03:45 AM
You can start to give out loan on the lending section of the forum,give out loan and get interest on your loan, you need to grow your money like grass,follow the step of other lenders in the forum to avoid scammer and your money in increase
After trading, you're suggesting lending business ? I don't think it will suit anyone. Instead of getting into an entire new business, sharpening the skills required for trading would be the better idea to get quick results. Quitting trading should be temporary and it must be a kind of break for sharpening our skills.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
January 18, 2017, 12:37:52 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Well according to your story here you invested 47BTC and now you have 40BTC which means you loss 7BTC, now if you decided to quit here its not our loss but yours. But if I were you why don't you try to hold your coin until bitcoin increase the value at the right time.
yes i will also suggest you to hold bitcoin and not to sell it. because the price of bitcoin is going to increase again. the present down fall is just a market correction and hope that very soon the price of bitcoin will start increasing again.

I would suggest you to trade again and don't quit if you already quit because opportunity is always there all you need to do is monitor the bitcoin trend and be updated of the price fluctuations, hold your bitcoin for the maintime then sell if price becomes higher again so your profit will gain much better. Don't be easily get discourage if there is falling of price because it's normal in trading and its always part of investment.

If he chooses to leave trading, let him do that. It is because he is not suitable to it although I think he has tried his best and learns many things about trading. The world economy and marketplace may have many potential for traders but maybe he do no have many lucks when he choose to become a trader. Job choose people, not people choose job

i think he have another reason for leaving trading and we can not push him to stay with trading because someone have their own decision and if they think that they will make more chance without doing trading then he deserve to try. but trading is giving opportunity to us to reach much money but we need to understand first about trading.

according to him, he doesn't have the time to do trading full time and that is the reason why he wanted to quit. even though he lost 7btc on trading, he is still thankful because of the learning he got from it. we should be happy for him and give some advice on where he should invest his money. i suggest you invest it on bank roll of some gambling sites if you don't want trading.

i think when we want to do trading, we don't have to do trading full time, but we only need to spend little time like two hours until four hours in a day and use the rest of our time to do another work or activity. and to make investment in bank roll is a good suggestion and i am agree with you. but still, all decision is up to him, we only give advice to him and i hope that he can think what is the best solution for him.
January 17, 2017, 09:31:29 PM

Well according to your story here you invested 47BTC and now you have 40BTC which means you loss 7BTC, now if you decided to quit here its not our loss but yours. But if I were you why don't you try to hold your coin until bitcoin increase the value at the right time.
yes i will also suggest you to hold bitcoin and not to sell it. because the price of bitcoin is going to increase again. the present down fall is just a market correction and hope that very soon the price of bitcoin will start increasing again.

I would suggest you to trade again and don't quit if you already quit because opportunity is always there all you need to do is monitor the bitcoin trend and be updated of the price fluctuations, hold your bitcoin for the maintime then sell if price becomes higher again so your profit will gain much better. Don't be easily get discourage if there is falling of price because it's normal in trading and its always part of investment.

If he chooses to leave trading, let him do that. It is because he is not suitable to it although I think he has tried his best and learns many things about trading. The world economy and marketplace may have many potential for traders but maybe he do no have many lucks when he choose to become a trader. Job choose people, not people choose job
People have different capabilities, maybe you are very good at math but not very good at history, the trick is to find whatever you are good and you like, that way you will make money with not as much effort.
Activity: 378
January 17, 2017, 05:18:40 PM
I'd just keep the BTC though..
Price is still going up!

yes just trust your self on trading and thanks to you for updating me that price pumping right now. Trading is a matter of fact that you controlled your own money by your prediction or instinct that how you will keep flow of money that you holding on your hand that can make a cause of positive and negative result, like this bitcoin just buy low and sell it high when the days come.
to quit trading is not the right solution, i think if you want to become a good trader you need to have strong decision power and only then you can make a good profit in trading. therefor you need to change your strategy and not to quit gambling.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
January 17, 2017, 11:06:10 AM
Price is still going up!

yes just trust your self on trading and thanks to you for updating me that price pumping right now. Trading is a matter of fact that you controlled your own money by your prediction or instinct that how you will keep flow of money that you holding on your hand that can make a cause of positive and negative result, like this bitcoin just buy low and sell it high when the days come.
Activity: 343
January 17, 2017, 07:02:24 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
https://boscoin.io
January 17, 2017, 06:54:53 AM
Price is still going up!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
January 17, 2017, 06:39:38 AM

i think he have another reason for leaving trading and we can not push him to stay with trading because someone have their own decision and if they think that they will make more chance without doing trading then he deserve to try. but trading is giving opportunity to us to reach much money but we need to understand first about trading.

according to him, he doesn't have the time to do trading full time and that is the reason why he wanted to quit. even though he lost 7btc on trading, he is still thankful because of the learning he got from it. we should be happy for him and give some advice on where he should invest his money. i suggest you invest it on bank roll of some gambling sites if you don't want trading.
Activity: 1610
January 17, 2017, 05:38:59 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
January 17, 2017, 04:48:59 AM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 17, 2017, 04:22:59 AM
At the same time, I believe they must be needing some break to re-evaluate about their skill on trading. Because that will be helping them to sharpen their skills for a better trading.
Yes, we need to respect the decisions of some dejected traders like they are taking break from their continuous trading life. But quitting trading should not be permanent. They must find some time to enhance their trading skills and hopefully will come back into trading just to recover what they would have lost earlier.

It is just like quitting in gambling, he say that he will quit for awhile but afterwards he is going to gamble again. And that's the same thing with traders, they are going to quit for awhile and do trading again upon seeing that the price of bitcoin is getting higher and higher. Taking a break in trading is good but quitting trading totally is not going to be a good idea.
no i think quiting trading is not so easy. because to quit gambling you just not put your money in gambling any more but when we speak about quiting in trading you have to quit your whole system. you have to withdraw your whole money that is circulating in the market.
I disagree. Giving up gambling is much more difficult, but for reasons other than those you mentioned. The reason I think giving up gambling is more difficult is that it is usually easier for a person to get addicted to gambling. So far, I do not know anyone who got addicted to trading.

Yeah you got that point right there dude. Gambling combines leisure with money risking and i think trading is also not like that. Though i also agree that the only way we can get better in trading is we do not quit. I'm pretty sure all successful and experienced traders all had times when they lost money as well but that should serve as a lesson for us so we won't commit the same mistakes again
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
January 16, 2017, 10:10:26 PM
At the same time, I believe they must be needing some break to re-evaluate about their skill on trading. Because that will be helping them to sharpen their skills for a better trading.
Yes, we need to respect the decisions of some dejected traders like they are taking break from their continuous trading life. But quitting trading should not be permanent. They must find some time to enhance their trading skills and hopefully will come back into trading just to recover what they would have lost earlier.

It is just like quitting in gambling, he say that he will quit for awhile but afterwards he is going to gamble again. And that's the same thing with traders, they are going to quit for awhile and do trading again upon seeing that the price of bitcoin is getting higher and higher. Taking a break in trading is good but quitting trading totally is not going to be a good idea.
no i think quiting trading is not so easy. because to quit gambling you just not put your money in gambling any more but when we speak about quiting in trading you have to quit your whole system. you have to withdraw your whole money that is circulating in the market.
I disagree. Giving up gambling is much more difficult, but for reasons other than those you mentioned. The reason I think giving up gambling is more difficult is that it is usually easier for a person to get addicted to gambling. So far, I do not know anyone who got addicted to trading.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 16, 2017, 10:03:38 PM

Quiting trading unlike quiting gambling is a lot easier, since you only need to close your open positions and get back your money, quiting gambling can be very difficult especially if someone is addicted to it.

Yes and trading is more beneficial rather than with gambling so it is better if you are not going to quit with trading. There are a lot of people sees that trading should be one of the best way of investment to be considered as good way of earning. It's just a matter of failure in the beginning to learn on how the market moves, don't just get discourage.
January 16, 2017, 09:08:17 PM

Quiting trading unlike quiting gambling is a lot easier, since you only need to close your open positions and get back your money, quiting gambling can be very difficult especially if someone is addicted to it.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
January 12, 2017, 04:42:07 AM

It is not a good strategy for me if you are a good trader you have to make sure that you are making a good profit in trading.. if you bought today price at level 800 sample is 1 btc at 800 value if the price was increase at 850 usd you can sell 25% of you bitcoin or 50% of you bitcoin so that you have the rest bitcoin that you can sell next time if the price will continue to increase so that you can be lose..

I think OP not interested in trading because he traded a couple of years but the returns are zero, and he lost 7 BTC. So my suggestion is if you are not interested in continuing in trading, Better make the investment. You have enough money to invest 40 BTC is not a small amount. So you can invest on reputed sites. I think you will get good profit from this investment. This is just my opinion because you have only two options now Invest or Gamble. Choose your best choice.
Activity: 770
January 12, 2017, 04:10:29 AM

Activity: 700
Massive price drop coming...
January 10, 2017, 05:30:28 PM

It is not a good strategy for me if you are a good trader you have to make sure that you are making a good profit in trading.. if you bought today price at level 800 sample is 1 btc at 800 value if the price was increase at 850 usd you can sell 25% of you bitcoin or 50% of you bitcoin so that you have the rest bitcoin that you can sell next time if the price will continue to increase so that you can be lose..
Activity: 910
January 10, 2017, 04:57:04 PM

Pages:
Jump to: