Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 73. (Read 242500 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 502
February 14, 2017, 11:40:31 AM
That is because you are a day trader but if you are just going to buy and just hold, that is still trading and you don't need to put so much effort with your trades. In that way, you will no say anymore that trading is so tiring. You can still get profit even you are not going to monitor your trades all the time, you just need to wait for the price increase.
This is a nice suggestion, but for now i'll stick with my strategy as a day trader. Maybe i'll do it later if i can't trade daily anymore.

If you say so, I can't stop you with what you love to do. Good luck to your career as a day trader. You are free to do it anytime, that is just my suggestion and wants to help who are willing to adopt other type of strategy when it comes to trading for those people like you.
Yes, sticking with trading or quitting it must be done solely based on our decisions. This decision also must be taken based on the experiences we are learning from trading. When a trader is capable of booking more profits he will never think about quitting similarly switch trading type also must be done after some analysis.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 13, 2017, 12:45:21 PM
if you're not ready to play trading, then it is better you depart from it until you're really ready. Well, it is the best option for you to grab. trading can indeed provide the benefits so great, but if you're not prepared, the risk that you receive may be even greater.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
February 13, 2017, 12:44:46 PM
Well sometimes i feel like i want to quit trading because it's so tiring. Trading in cryptocurriencies is so unpredictable and require me to pay attention all the time. But the profit i earn always give me support to continue trading  Cheesy
Trading is not for impatient people. it always need lots of patient, calm, timing and lots of accepting risks. if you don't have all these ability than better do not touch trading. because it may hurt you so much one day.
but if you are a strong person than you are ideal for trading. keep on the track you are , one day you'll see fortunate.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
February 13, 2017, 11:44:50 AM
sometimes, a lot of people who want to get out of trading for a reason, and the most common reasons is that they have tired of waiting pump of a altcoin. Well, they easily give up, and do not want to continue anymore. I feel might be good if they find a place to get bitcoin else, but if not, I think it would be a loss.

Well we cannot blame others why they quit,  but in the long run it is there loss anyway. They never become patience into waiting as traders,  its the characteristic of being a trader was being Patience, self-discipline, self-control, and know how to control emotions. I said this base on what I've learned here in this forum.
I well experienced trader do not feel disappointment in their trade and they often do not lose their capital in trade because they know well that which time is better to invest and which coin is better to invest in. So there is no chance for them to leave that trade because they get their steady income from their trade. Some people who leave the trade are those who are not expert and who are losing their capital in trade.
That's why it is better anyway to leave trading if you are not ready for that and that you just tried it because you are curious or what.
If we cannot do trading we can always do investment. Self motivated and disciplined is needed when trading, you should know what to trade, when to start and what strategy would you use for you to become successful trader. It is not an easy job but it is worth it once you already earning from it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
February 13, 2017, 10:00:54 AM
sometimes, a lot of people who want to get out of trading for a reason, and the most common reasons is that they have tired of waiting pump of a altcoin. Well, they easily give up, and do not want to continue anymore. I feel might be good if they find a place to get bitcoin else, but if not, I think it would be a loss.

Well we cannot blame others why they quit,  but in the long run it is there loss anyway. They never become patience into waiting as traders,  its the characteristic of being a trader was being Patience, self-discipline, self-control, and know how to control emotions. I said this base on what I've learned here in this forum.
I well experienced trader do not feel disappointment in their trade and they often do not lose their capital in trade because they know well that which time is better to invest and which coin is better to invest in. So there is no chance for them to leave that trade because they get their steady income from their trade. Some people who leave the trade are those who are not expert and who are losing their capital in trade.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
February 13, 2017, 09:31:41 AM

This is a nice suggestion, but for now i'll stick with my strategy as a day trader. Maybe i'll do it later if i can't trade daily anymore.
That is one of the advantage of bitcoin, we can really do what we want or what we think is the best for us, and if it will not work we can easily switch by doing daily trade to just hold it if we are tired doing daily trading. And the best thing if we do trading, we can easily access and monitor the market flow.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
February 13, 2017, 05:41:43 AM
Well sometimes i feel like i want to quit trading because it's so tiring. Trading in cryptocurriencies is so unpredictable and require me to pay attention all the time. But the profit i earn always give me support to continue trading  Cheesy
i think you don't have to quit trading but you need to take a rest for a while because trading is really need our patience, our emotion to see the price to go down and up. and sometimes if we are feel tired, we can not focus with the trading and it means that we need to get out from trading for a moment to refresh our mind. its happen to me too and for the other traders and i am sure that they have a way to solve this.

Yeah i won't quit, at least for now  Smiley. I agree that i need to take a rest for a while because my judgement has become a bit dull. But it's already a habit so i always check the price even when im not trading  Cry

That is because you are a day trader but if you are just going to buy and just hold, that is still trading and you don't need to put so much effort with your trades. In that way, you will no say anymore that trading is so tiring. You can still get profit even you are not going to monitor your trades all the time, you just need to wait for the price increase.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
February 12, 2017, 10:34:04 AM

i think you don't have to quit trading but you need to take a rest for a while because trading is really need our patience, our emotion to see the price to go down and up. and sometimes if we are feel tired, we can not focus with the trading and it means that we need to get out from trading for a moment to refresh our mind. its happen to me too and for the other traders and i am sure that they have a way to solve this.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
February 12, 2017, 10:14:23 AM
Trading is not an easy job and if you face some failure and losses you can easily find your self in situation to give up. Setting up clear your limits and goals could help maybe not to give up as well as the fact that you will become more experienced and skilled with time so your trading position will be better. Stick to your goal and don't give up, trading is still one of the best ways to earn Bitcoins.
If trading gets you a decent profit sometimes you also get loss at any time and I think in trading business the one who is more successful is the one who has more experienced. I think in investment and trading experienced matters a lot because an experienced trader will never think about quitting.

When you are sticking within one field, you will find all the techniques to survive then there will be no need to quit it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
February 12, 2017, 08:52:36 AM
True trader is never quit, He/she always think positive in all aspect while doing trade. We know quitter always loose in the game, and winner always win. If there are some quitting in the game, they're not yet deep as well in trading industry. Thinking in their part much better to quit rather than to loss their all capital. Which they have a point in that way anyhow, though we have our own principles when it comes to trading.
You have a point but I believe also that there are things that we are not good at, so it is better to quit than to lose all what you have.
You can always find thing that will fit for you, if you are not a good trader then why not try just holding bitcoin, or better to study all the techniques before doing trading again. 
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
February 12, 2017, 08:35:58 AM
all things always leads to what we can get. with a lot of income we can certainly happy people we love. as well as trading, although tired of always appearing every day, but we always come back tomorrow. trading was exhausting because we must always monitor the price movement bitcoin / altcoin, but we more loving those who were we love. That's the meaning of happiness.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
February 12, 2017, 04:26:01 AM
True trader is never quit, He/she always think positive in all aspect while doing trade. We know quitter always loose in the game, and winner always win. If there are some quitting in the game, they're not yet deep as well in trading industry. Thinking in their part much better to quit rather than to loss their all capital. Which they have a point in that way anyhow, though we have our own principles when it comes to trading.
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
February 12, 2017, 03:27:45 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
February 11, 2017, 11:08:05 PM

Yeah and if you lack patience then you are at a wrong place as if you get impatient then it will only bring losses for you and you would be never able to make profits in trading and in trading patience is the key to make profits and if you don't have that then its better to stay away from trading and find other ways of making profits.

Yes in trading the key is patience but sometimes no! When you invest in scam coins don't make your money stock in that within 2 days because you can loss it all 1 day is safe but within 2 days nahhh... Because in my experience the dumping and pumping is so fast so investing in that coin is literally will scam you so be aware guys.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
February 11, 2017, 08:50:35 AM

Yeah and if you lack patience then you are at a wrong place as if you get impatient then it will only bring losses for you and you would be never able to make profits in trading and in trading patience is the key to make profits and if you don't have that then its better to stay away from trading and find other ways of making profits.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
February 11, 2017, 08:34:41 AM
Sometimes it made me think which is easier to trade stocks, forex or crypto? Stocks are the most stable and reliable I believe although it has some whales and some pump and dump but at least not as scary as crypto and the well manipulated forex trade. But the higher the risk the higher its rewards which is forex, crypto and stocks.

I'm pretty sure it all boils down to how much bitcoin you have to invest. If you can put a lot of money into stocks, then you can do very well as long as you don't get greedy and watch for volatile ones. However, if you have a smaller amount and you are willing to risk the fact of losing your bitcoin, then it would probably make sense to do crypto because stocks will make you hardly anything.
The problem with markets such as the forex market, and stock market, is that the volatility is not high as in the Bitcoin market. For some people this is seen as something positive, but in my opinion greater volatility can help the investor who wants to have a greater potential for earnings. Of course, a deeper study of the market and cryptocurrencies is needed before investing in any

Obviously, this has very little to do with reality

And the reality is that if you are trading at the forex market, you are most likely using leverage. But with leverage, any volatility figure (however small it might be) will be multiplied greatly. Regarding stock markets specifically, I don't think that the Bitcoin volatility is any higher than the stock market average volatility. It means that if are not quite happy with the volatility of a certain stock, you can either trade another one, some index or just switch to trading futures and options
Merit: 294
February 11, 2017, 03:33:53 AM
Sometimes it made me think which is easier to trade stocks, forex or crypto? Stocks are the most stable and reliable I believe although it has some whales and some pump and dump but at least not as scary as crypto and the well manipulated forex trade. But the higher the risk the higher its rewards which is forex, crypto and stocks.

I'm pretty sure it all boils down to how much bitcoin you have to invest. If you can put a lot of money into stocks, then you can do very well as long as you don't get greedy and watch for volatile ones. However, if you have a smaller amount and you are willing to risk the fact of losing your bitcoin, then it would probably make sense to do crypto because stocks will make you hardly anything.
The problem with markets such as the forex market, and stock market, is that the volatility is not high as in the Bitcoin market. For some people this is seen as something positive, but in my opinion greater volatility can help the investor who wants to have a greater potential for earnings. Of course, a deeper study of the market and cryptocurrencies is needed before investing in any.

volatility is what most aggressive traders want. Veteran and expert aggressive traders are the one that mostly reap the profits while novice and aggressive type of traders are the one that have many loses..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
February 11, 2017, 03:11:03 AM

Activity: 454
Merit: 250
February 09, 2017, 09:57:16 AM

The problem with markets such as the forex market, and stock market, is that the volatility is not high as in the Bitcoin market. For some people this is seen as something positive, but in my opinion greater volatility can help the investor who wants to have a greater potential for earnings. Of course, a deeper study of the market and cryptocurrencies is needed before investing in any.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
February 08, 2017, 04:38:25 PM
Its nice to quiting trading when you got some profit and it is not that bad if you are going to quit trading because you can make another investment.
But now Bitcoin price is growing up since you start trading, you can use your 40BTC for anything man. Buy a car maybe lol. Good Luck out there.
but i think it is not good to quit trading if you are just doing so because you lost money in trading. i think if you have lost some money in trading you do  not need to quit trading, but you need to change your trading strategy and planning and hope that next time you will not lose money in trading.

People that quit trading have mostly already tried out whatever strategy they think is worthy of trying in order to change from constantly losing money, to finally making profits. If after that all there still is no difference, then the only right decision will be to simply withdraw yourself from trading. It takes courage to admit that and to quit as result. Much better than empty headed people constantly losing money where they don't know what they do wrong.
Well I may quit trading not because I was out of strategies but because I have come to the realization that the trading especially in cryptocurrencies is not leading me anywhere, since they are hardly predictable and unstable and they require me to be paying attention all the time which is inconvenient for me.
Pages:
Jump to: