Pages:
Author

Topic: I sold everything at $158/159 this morning - page 17. (Read 20737 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
How can everyone be sure it will rise to $500/BTC-$5000/BTC? These are just random numbers people think of. Where's the research to back those projections?

So far all of this are just pure speculations right now..
Activity: 10
How can everyone be sure it will rise to $500/BTC-$5000/BTC? These are just random numbers people think of. Where's the research to back those projections? If you're long, you're long. Plain and simple. Everyone's getting on the OP's case because the price of BTC has gone up since he posted a sell post. How could anyone have predicted whether or not it would have gone up or down $10-20 that day? Everyone seems like trolls the way they blindly support a long position on BTC. BTC will never reach $5,000USD and if it does it'll be a result of a professional pump-and-dump done by big banks and governments.

BTC isn't tamper-proof. What would happen if i placed a buy order for as many BTC as possible? The price would increase due to a greater demand. What if I sold all the BTC I just bought after making a small profit? Could that create a panic-sell across the boards? How confident would everyone here be if the market crashed down to $25 a coin? Everyone buying now and expecting a price of $1,000 in a few months will be slaughtered and forced to realize a dramatic loss.

The wolves of the world will fleece the sheep trying to roam the same pasture.

Activity: 44
Strategy for April:

1. BUY
2. Wait for the price to double.
3. Sell 60 % so yo're a bit ahead.
4. Withdraw fiat and coins. Spend fiat, hold coins !
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Is the OP even still here?

Man you should have sold 50% and kept 50%

Never know it could be a good thing as whenever there's a parabolic rise in the underlying security there's room to correction.  I believe we are in a cyclical bull market for btc barring any "black swan" event like a major hack.  Its generally agreed hacking btc is difficult if not impossible but I learned in life--never say never and forever is a long time, cheers.   

But the last correction in 2011 was caused by a "black swan" hacking, not a bubble. BTC is still in its earliest of days, the bubble, when it comes, may be a while off Smiley
Activity: 14

Never know it could be a good thing as whenever there's a parabolic rise in the underlying security there's room to correction.  I believe we are in a cyclical bull market for btc barring any "black swan" event like a major hack.  Its generally agreed hacking btc is difficult if not impossible but I learned in life--never say never and forever is a long time, cheers.   
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Activity: 7
With the still massive queue at mtgox, you can be sure it will keep climbing
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
I do not see it hitting 1000

The OP didn't see it hitting 185...

+1

People have been calling top since $35... Even I sold some at $70  Grin

But this baby is going to $1000.
Activity: 44
When it makes sence to "sell" it is gonna be more of a "buying"  Grin
Activity: 55
even the spreadbetting guys are offering odds!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
It makes no sense to sell now.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
bitcoin is a great thing.But the price will go a long long way to be stable.
nobody denies that!
I think market cap needs to hit 100 billion before we see some kind of stability...
bitcoin is a great thing.But the price will go a long long way to be stable.
copper member
Hyperbolic growth is  a rollercoaster ride.
But roller-coasters go up and down... I don't see any downs in this....(yet)

Have some cash at Gox waiting for the big down... But oh man, dumpers are procrastinating their shit, I'm getting anxious, I may just panic buy Cheesy

I tried having cash on MTGox to buy more... I ended up losing the opportunity to buy at 101 and I had to buy in at 130. It's not even worth it... the fiat you have sitting on mtgox can be making way more money if you buy BTC...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Have some cash at Gox waiting for the big down... But oh man, dumpers are procrastinating their shit, I'm getting anxious, I may just panic buy Cheesy
copper member
copper member

The OP didn't see it hitting 185...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Then please SELL
Activity: 18