Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 5. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
June 10, 2019, 02:27:26 PM
One of the reasons is that they stop trading because it is very risky and you can get a lot of stress.  And also a high probability of losing your money.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 10, 2019, 02:18:00 PM
Great analytic surveys that support u with trading buoy be base on various websites. I well-tried to check Coinediction and I buoy not add that the utility are commodious to apply all the more though the construction sound simple. Betokening the behaviour of cryptocurrency in the marketplace is not an easy mission, and hither it is significant to look how an practised psychoanalyst causes a theme and comparison it with the crypto converts.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
June 09, 2019, 12:28:23 PM
Trading can be very addictive. I guess the OP is not an addicted trader, which means he has not been active on it and he has just started not too long ago.
You cannot also totally stop trading, inasmuch as you are still in the crypto space.
As a matter of fact P2P form of transaction is also known to be trading.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
June 09, 2019, 11:50:45 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Trading is time consuming and that's my reason for staying clear off it most at times but if I see a good coin that will actually pay well I give that maximum time to make that profit
I think it's not. You don't have to check the value of the coin every minute. That's the reason why you should invest on studying what will the nex trend of the coin than spending your time checking your coin's value which is really a time consuming.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 09, 2019, 11:38:14 AM
I've experience same thing as well ,I stop trading because it feels like its been tampered with or manipulated somehow ,I suspect my trading platform though ,I prefer to keep investing for now
Activity: 61
June 09, 2019, 11:31:06 AM
You consecrate up as well other as the marketplace has not cured so various humans simply drop into a country of dismay. On the other hand when Bitcoin come back, the stress is no thing. Whether i were you, i desire not consecrate up as I get self-confidence in Bitcoin.
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
June 08, 2019, 07:17:08 PM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Trading is time consuming and that's my reason for staying clear off it most at times but if I see a good coin that will actually pay well I give that maximum time to make that profit
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
June 08, 2019, 07:11:46 PM
Trading is very tedious to do and it needs a full time devotion  towards it. I personally do not like to trade  because of the risk of losing your investment and the fact that it is time consuming.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 08, 2019, 05:51:27 PM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD #1

UPD #2

I never stopped trading, three reasons why? Because in trading, I am happy. I do not want to stress myself even I lose a small or high amount. Imagine, you already a lose, you will also stress yourself. Second, this is one of my income source. It is easy to earn in a fixed salary so, it is better to trade for a while. And lastly, this is the only way I know I can be rich.
copper member
Activity: 349
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
June 08, 2019, 05:23:55 PM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD #1

UPD #2

Stress is a normal occurrence in our everyday life, I can only stop trading  when the profit stops coming. Yea it's time consuming but so what as long as it pay, I must trade
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
June 08, 2019, 05:20:58 PM
So funny! Before you delved into trading you should have put into serious considerations all that it entails. Getting frustrated also is understandable, you can help yourself back on your feet..

Frustration always happens but if you combine technical analysis, you will know where you are wrong and correct it the next time. If trading does not come with knowledge, it is just like gambling

for months, i have been struggling to learn how to trade but it seems like an still gambling. finding it diffcult to differentiate gambling and TECHNICAL ANALYSIS 
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
June 08, 2019, 05:18:56 PM
you really have a point here. i have decided for long time ago not to do bounties. i am not into trading but full time on bounties and it has cost me much. i have decided that i am finally pulling out fully buy next month but i doubt i that will be possible because, i have no job and nothing serious to earn money from. i know bounties has not paid me but i think i can gather little from it and move on to another THING.
Activity: 31
June 08, 2019, 01:29:44 PM
Yea gotta cohere withTrading is bored and as well even stressIf you are loss to cope with trading ( Largely diminutive designation ), it returns absolutely any hardwork to achieve thatCompare to investment, it is easier to aloof purchase something possible and mastery onto it
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
June 06, 2019, 01:24:28 PM
I tried to engage in trading like many and I did not work. This is a job that requires taking risks and being aware of everything, for me it was difficult as for many.
Activity: 32
June 06, 2019, 01:21:25 PM
In arrears to these justification, I did not all the more first trading. Representing me, the primary issue is age. I anticipate whether you occupy in commerce, you require to pament this example 24 minutes a period.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
June 06, 2019, 01:20:50 PM
So funny! Before you delved into trading you should have put into serious considerations all that it entails. Getting frustrated also is understandable, you can help yourself back on your feet..

Frustration always happens but if you combine technical analysis, you will know where you are wrong and correct it the next time. If trading does not come with knowledge, it is just like gambling
Activity: 30
June 06, 2019, 01:15:27 PM
I abdicate trading as good essentially as it is extremely disagreeable and ask for a plenty of affectional ego control. The age washed-out custodian graphs and forming form buoy be washed-out behavior many significant item.I incline towards to sink and mastery as an alternative of period trading
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 05, 2019, 12:57:22 AM
I also think if we lose a lot on trading we should stop it and try to see what mistake we make and to try with different strategy if we want and with low amount.
You are right if we are losing it is only because of some mistakes so we should try to observe that mistake and try to avoid it for the next time, in trading we will have to face the problems, but never give up try to learn new skills and increase your knowledge and it is only your knowledge that helps you in fielded of trading, so gain knowledge but never stop trading has allot of profit for us.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
June 03, 2019, 06:54:35 PM
learn, understand because it is not easy for beginners to trade and you must be able to accept the risks that occur if something happens.
they may stop trading because they often lose money so they prefer to stop.
trying something new is a good thing but it's not easy, so you have to be careful and learn a lot.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
June 03, 2019, 06:48:39 PM
Pages:
Jump to: