Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 8. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 11
May 24, 2019, 06:15:01 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

You are so right! And the most stressful part is not having the profit and earning that you expect to gain with all your trading and transactions given the time and effort you had spent on it..it's like you had comsume the whole day checking and watching your assets in an exchange platform but you did not even get a penny for your internet bill. But am still doing bounty although I dont have so much right now.
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
May 24, 2019, 05:08:18 AM
I agree with you. Not allowed people can trade, not all people can handle the emotions and stress. I’m not trading anymore, but I invest my free money in promising coins. And I know that in future I will get good profit - it’s a long term investment.
good choise for long time investment when can't handle it all. still make stress when we hear and watch price on the market place. My assume we have to move from crypto market when become long investment. close your eye about market and for me playing game with my friend.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
May 23, 2019, 07:45:51 PM
I didn't know this would be discussed here one day. Trading takes a whole lot time. You need to be optionally available to  monitor
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
May 23, 2019, 07:37:15 PM
maybe what you say is true but trading is a job so it's not surprising if we have to be willing to do something a little heavy to get money
making money is something we have to do so that when you can get a lot of money that way then you have to want to do it even if you have to sacrifice a lot of your time
Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
May 23, 2019, 07:17:24 PM
You stop trading and playing blockchain games. I think it is very natural if you stop trading for such reasons. Many people stop trading because they have a loss. But it seems to me not so good. In a condition decreased better do another investment. Because the prices are very low, I am sure if all the coins can be recovered.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
May 23, 2019, 06:27:10 PM
I'm about quitting trading because it's very demanding both emotionally and financially, the market is so unpredictable and it makes it very difficult to make profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
May 23, 2019, 05:40:30 PM
I agree with you. Not allowed people can trade, not all people can handle the emotions and stress. I’m not trading anymore, but I invest my free money in promising coins. And I know that in future I will get good profit - it’s a long term investment.
maybe a long-term investment in altcoins that you believe is a good solution if you can't trade and can't control emotions. I myself have been trading for a long time but sometimes I can't control my emotions
copper member
Activity: 275
May 23, 2019, 05:31:11 PM
Trading requires skills because crypto prices are very volatile, and if it makes you stressed, it's better to choose to hold.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
May 23, 2019, 05:00:42 PM
Trading may take a lot of time, but if you approach it competently, the result will be worthy, in general, I think that trading is the most profitable activity in the cryptocurrency
trading is one wayt  to get profits quickly, but if we have good coins to trade, at that time I suffered defeat when trading with greed ambitions. This is also what we need to pay attention to in the field of trade, then be aware of coins traded and always monitor price charts as well.
Yes, trade is also work, attention, and the like, but there are already ready resources that help newcomers to become experience, trade does not have to be fast, you can trade in hundreds of ways
as beginer or newbie in crypto market , we helped by many free resource to learn .expert often share their opinion in review site or even youtube.so there is no obstacle for tobe profesional investors.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 23, 2019, 04:42:58 PM
Trading may take a lot of time, but if you approach it competently, the result will be worthy, in general, I think that trading is the most profitable activity in the cryptocurrency
trading is one way to get profits quickly, but if we have good coins to trade, at that time I suffered defeat when trading with greed ambitions. This is also what we need to pay attention to in the field of trade, then be aware of coins traded and always monitor price charts as well.
Yes, trade is also work, attention, and the like, but there are already ready resources that help newcomers to become experience, trade does not have to be fast, you can trade in hundreds of ways
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
May 22, 2019, 05:15:25 PM
Cheers, I got a question regarding the software. I have just bought the s9i antiminer from asicequipment. What software should I use for mining? Or it is already pre-installed on this model?
Asicequipment provide all in one soulution, they will install it and debug. No panic
Merit: 117
May 22, 2019, 05:15:25 PM
Trading is a complicated job and it's definitely not for everyone. That's exactly why most people fail to have a successful career in this kind of area because you need certain skills and qualities to be able to resist the pressure and maintain your calm in situations that are complicated. It's better that you didn't lied to yourself and you find out this job is not for you.
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 22, 2019, 05:12:34 PM
but this is the riskiest activity. trading in the cryptocurrency market you can earn a lot of money but also you risk to lose a lot also
There are risks in everything, the question is what you put on the card, if you use well-established mechanisms, strategies, and know your goals clearly, then the risk becomes minimal, but if you expect incredible profits from each transaction, while missing a small income, then just make a rule for yourself
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
May 22, 2019, 05:12:03 PM
If you think it is time consuming and too stressful then you don't really make anything from what you do in crypto currency market. This is because, in my opinion crypto is the best way for one to make money with little or no stress at all.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
May 22, 2019, 05:00:12 PM
Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
May 22, 2019, 04:53:35 PM
trading is one way to get profits quickly, but if we have good coins to trade, at that time I suffered defeat when trading with greed ambitions. This is also what we need to pay attention to in the field of trade, then be aware of coins traded and always monitor price charts as well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
May 22, 2019, 04:47:23 PM
3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
Maybe you really don't match Trading, because trading requires high seriousness. And it looks like you are more interested in Games, about the blockchain game, I don't think why if it can make you happy, especially if  can bring profit. Because when working, our hearts should be in happy condition.
Activity: 396
May 22, 2019, 01:33:39 PM

All analysis certainly never guarantees we can be successful and profit from trading, I think trading is like gambling because it has the same two sides, namely loss or profit, of course it's all up to you.

100% guarantee is never and never will be, however, analyzes help at least approximately adjust the course and determine the likely outcome of events. Without analysis, we would be completely blind.

You are right, if the analysis does not apply, then why are legendary traders able to make a profit when they participate in financial markets like stock or forex. Experiences from the market help them make their own analysis, gradually becoming a way to analyze charts
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 22, 2019, 12:42:02 PM
but this is the riskiest activity. trading in the cryptocurrency market you can earn a lot of money but also you risk to lose a lot also
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
May 22, 2019, 12:28:46 PM
A fourth reason, depending on which country you're in, is taxes.
I know a lot of people ignore taxes, but with crypto moving (slowly) towards mainstream adoption, and KYC an increasing requirement on exchanges, it will get harder and harder to not take tax considerations into account.
In the UK, it's not just cashing out to fiat that incurs taxable capital gains, but any crypto to crypto trade does as well... so worth bearing in mind for those who aren't aware.
Pages:
Jump to: