Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 9. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 22, 2019, 12:16:27 PM
Trading may take a lot of time, but if you approach it competently, the result will be worthy, in general, I think that trading is the most profitable activity in the cryptocurrency
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
May 22, 2019, 11:10:07 AM
Of course you will stress if you look at the price/portfolio every second. Don't stop trading, change your strategy into different way. If now you use 1 day frame change it into week or maybe decrease it into 5 min.
Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
May 22, 2019, 11:07:58 AM
Why do you say not profitable? Look at the market, the daily transaction volume reaches more than $ 80 billion and of course this is a good opportunity to make a profit, choose coins that have the potential to be profitable.
maybe he invested in the wrong set and that made him get a loss from the investment made. indeed choosing assets to get from trading is a little difficult, because choosing the right asset is the key to making a profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
May 22, 2019, 11:03:24 AM
Yes, indeed trading causes stress because you think too much about prices that are not as expected or other causes, but that is the challenge of being a trader, if you can get past it you will become a good trader
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
May 22, 2019, 10:58:27 AM
Now trading is really not profitable.  It is easier to simply invest in Bitcoin and hold it.  This is much easier than trading.

Why do you say not profitable? Look at the market, the daily transaction volume reaches more than $ 80 billion and of course this is a good opportunity to make a profit, choose coins that have the potential to be profitable.
Activity: 386
May 22, 2019, 10:52:53 AM
Before a person begins to trade, he must understand all this. Work is not always easy. Trading is a very nervous activity. You must be mentally prepared for this.
it will be easy actually if the trader wants to learn first. what is difficult is that those who have just traded crypto but don't want to study this market first. it will make him able to accept or get caught in a loss.
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 3
May 22, 2019, 10:49:06 AM
Trading is profitable in the long run and you can only become perfect if you have gone through some imperfect stages in your trading process.  I have failed a lot of times but still willing to trade over and overr again till I become perfect
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 22, 2019, 03:32:32 AM
Before a person begins to trade, he must understand all this. Work is not always easy. Trading is a very nervous activity. You must be mentally prepared for this.

Activity: 868
Merit: 289
May 22, 2019, 12:43:52 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

I think not all traders in crypto dude are stressful in it, you maybe said that because you're not that well verse about in crypto trading.
and I comprehended you in that way. But sooner or later once you get knowledgeable about in trading here in this field of business, for sure you won't get be feel stressful anymore.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
May 21, 2019, 09:52:32 AM
I buoy wholly explain you, largely your great aims amount 1 and 2. Trading is not a great measurement to create cash and I cohere to your OP. Trading is aloof as well dicy and crypto has sufficiency danger itself. Greater achieve a great charity, it's many bankable and fewer danger.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
May 21, 2019, 07:15:36 AM
indeed if you are not strong mentally, you will be easily stressed. moreover the crypto market moves very extreme, for example at the end of 2017 until the beginning of 2018, where there is a very drastic decline. for a trader, that moment could be the worst thing that ever happened. if you are not strong enough to keep the adrenaline from the crypto market that is always moving, you should think once again to start trading.
Activity: 394
May 21, 2019, 07:06:04 AM
Is not advisable to trade now is just good now to buy more coins and invest much money in different coins you think is promising.
I'm sorry, that's very bad advice.Competent trading can make You richer many times faster.But I agree with the author of this post that trading is full employment. In essence, this is a full-fledged work with great stress.This is of course a minus.
well that's him in the sense that full work related to trade is that we as traders need exstra patience with coins that we trade, besides that I think a trader is required to monitor all market situations and coin prices if he doesn't want to experience losses quickly.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
May 21, 2019, 06:51:06 AM

All analysis certainly never guarantees we can be successful and profit from trading, I think trading is like gambling because it has the same two sides, namely loss or profit, of course it's all up to you.

100% guarantee is never and never will be, however, analyzes help at least approximately adjust the course and determine the likely outcome of events. Without analysis, we would be completely blind.

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
May 20, 2019, 06:25:07 PM
It's not for everyone, it's like a regular job and you have to study and practice to be better, you have to be patient to, to make smart moves and not let your emotions drives you

I completely agree with

1) Too much stress.
2) Too much time.

I have my strategy to HODL and I'm better than before

patience is the main key to avoiding the two points you mentioned. both old traders and beginners will find it difficult if they don't have much time to be able to focus on the trade they are going to do. In addition, emotional control must also be applied in crypto currency trading, but most beginners still cannot understand fluctuations in market price movements, especially if market price movements are always decreasing they can easily panic so many are frustrated and can easily lose money they have
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
May 19, 2019, 04:59:09 PM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
I agree your points and creating will not suitable for everyone you need to be interested in it then only the next move will be possible and if you got bored in trading it will not give any profit so so whenever you got the opportunities to trade you need to do it and the prophet will not stable that's why most of the people still don't want to be a trader.
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
May 19, 2019, 03:54:44 PM
Is not advisable to trade now is just good now to buy more coins and invest much money in different coins you think is promising.
I'm sorry, that's very bad advice.Competent trading can make You richer many times faster.But I agree with the author of this post that trading is full employment. In essence, this is a full-fledged work with great stress.This is of course a minus.
Activity: 406
May 19, 2019, 03:47:06 PM
Activity: 426
May 19, 2019, 02:54:45 PM
Now trading is really not profitable.  It is easier to simply invest in Bitcoin and hold it.  This is much easier than trading.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1408
May 19, 2019, 02:39:23 PM
One thing to note, it's very easy to gain money with bull market, you buy and hold, when price start to decrease to capitulate, you sell and buy again after a few hours
But in 2018 for example, bear market, only real good traders gained some money
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
May 19, 2019, 02:36:45 PM
Now it makes no sense to trade and spend time and nerves on it.  It is now easier to simply invest in Bitcoin and make money on growth.
Pages:
Jump to: