Pages:
Author

Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin. - page 3. (Read 29227 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 102
I agree with you because I start working with Ethereum only 1 year ago and real-time I still hold it because it is a potential for the future. Popularity of it is incredible on the market and any exchange sites.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
Nowadays people are not evaluating the Ethereum platform as much. People are now moving away from this platform due to the exorbitant transaction gas fee increase.Its popularity is declining day by day. At one time the Ethereum platform was very popular and next to Bitcoin Seemed to be the best currency.

I am afraid I can agree that Ethereum is not evaluating any more. There are new upgrades, new projects. We are waiting for Ethereum 2.0. which will be the most important upgrade ever. Now people really abandon this network because of high fees and switch to some cheaper alternatives like Polygon and BSC, but they still remember about Ethereum and I think they might come back in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 105
At the point before lightning network and layer 2 comes, yes Ethereum is better than Bitcoin with its ability to deploy many of dApps on top of it. Nowadays i believe many people prefer Bitcoin over Ethereum, and if needed to choose Altcoins, theres also many coins that can compete, Polkadot, BSC, ICX, and many more.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
There is no doubt about that. Ethereum has always been one of the most promising coins and its first smart contracts played a significant role in this. We are now awaiting the completion of the Ethereum network update, which should take place in the first half of next year. The first practical results of such an update indicate that Ethereum may well continue to be the leader of altcoins and be competitive with the most promising cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 189
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
Although there have been more forks made since last year after Bitcoin Cash, still Bitcoin has become very successful and has always been the leading crypto as it has around 40% of the entire daily trading volume of the crypto market. Ethereum does have a tremendous chance to be more than now, maybe 1 or 2 years in the future, the price of ethereum will increase far from now, but to replace bitcoin, I think it is impossible, because Bitcoin is the benchmark for all cryptocurrencies that exist. there is, and I think Bitcoin is more well known and with a very limited supply
Activity: 411
Merit: 10
Ethereum is undoubtedly the next crypto after Bitcoin as it occupies the second position since 2015 as it is gaining popularity due to smart contracts and transparent blockchain audits and that is why almost all new altcoins today are based on the Ethereum smart contract blockchain backbone. Next are LiteCoin, BNB and Cardano, for me they are some of the most important cryptocurrencies in the crypto market this year.
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Yes, bro, I totally agree with you, even with the better development, most actors in the crypto world have made Ethereum the mecca of altcoins at this time.  and it looks like Ethereum will continue to be the ruler among other altcoins, bro.
the title as the king of altcoins has been pinned on ethereum for years and no one has been able to replace it, it is natural that ethereum is used as a mecca for altcoins starting from marketing strategies and working patterns of the ethereum blockchain, the large community of ethereum fans also makes ethereum's position difficult to replace.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast
As the popularity of crypto continues to rise, many people show interest in the price movement between Bitcoin and Ethereum. More so, BTC and ETH are the 2 major cryptos by market cap.

According to a crypto analyst, the short-term ETH movement looks more bullish than that of BTC. The analyst made the comparison to determine which coin will outperform the other.

In addition, the analyst said that the ETH/BTC pair is showing bullish reversal signs. Therefore, it makes it more likely that ETH will outperform BTC.

In addition, he said judging by the daily time frame, the price action is more bullish for ETH. But technical studies are more bullish for BTC. So, in comparison to ETH, the short-term move looks much more bearish for BTC.

source: https://coinquora.com/crypto-analyst-ethereum-will-outperform-bitcoin-in-july/
Activity: 868
Merit: 12
Without any doubt ethereum is the best altcoin ever made in the crypto world and there is a high possible that in the long run it can surpass bitcoin as the top cryptocurrency in the market.

Ethereum has various altcoins competing with it but I never in anyway sees any challenge Bitcoin. It gave birth and pave ways to all these coins and so it shall remain the king to them all.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
Not every doubt about it. being most versatile when it comes to its uses especially in smart contracting, No wonder many projects and transactions based on Ethereum.
most of my trades that are winning are based on Ethereum
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
Ethereum is the best after Bitcoin in my opinion but to replace bitcoin, I don't think it's possible, why,? because Bitcoin is not only the mother of all blockchain technology,Ethereum is just one of the strongest crypto but I don't think it can surpass the success of Bitcoin
for sure Ethereum is undoubtedly the next crypto,
anyways the price of etherium is also stable and the price is affordable,
before bitcoin existed ethereum had created a market so ethereum was very important for bitcoin too
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Without any doubt ethereum is the best altcoin ever made in the crypto world and there is a high possible that in the long run it can surpass bitcoin as the top cryptocurrency in the market.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
This is my favorite article - a comparison that describes the history of the blockster vs. ether https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1217_bitcoin-vs-ethereum-a-brief-history
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Have you noticed that since its launch in 2015, Ethereum has slowly but surely gone its own way, staying in the shadow of bitcoin for a long time. While Bitcoin has been the protagonist of heated debates, Ethereum has been gaining momentum in silence. I read an interesting article on Blockster on this topic, I leave the link https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1433_are-institutional-investors-trading-bitcoin-for-ethereum
Activity: 1134
Merit: 154
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You think or you know?
Eth has been recorded to be the best altcoin and the second most used coin after Bitcoin.
But from the way the blockchain is revolutionalizing, with the emergance of new blockchain in no time we are expecting ETH to give up that position for another.
Activity: 840
Merit: 102
Since ethereum was the first altcoin to lead smart contracts for various altcoin projects, ethereum is increasingly popular and many communities are very confident in ethereum until now. That is indeed because developers are very serious about ethereum and until now ethereum is a very sturdy altcoin and it is difficult for other altcoins to shift the position of ethereum as the king of altcoins.

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1985
Just because Ethereum is the most popular crypto besides bitcoin, that doesn't mean it's safe and reliable enough to build an entire ecosystem upon it.
In fact Ethereum has so many known flaws and vulnerabilities at Application, Data, Consensus and Network Layer, that I find it unbelievable people keep putting such a high value on it.

Here is a short summary of those vulnerabilities and an attack sample to the Ethereum network:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/attacking-the-ethereum-network-a-possible-strategy-5356927
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

You are absolutely right that Ethereum is the best crypto currency after Bitcoin with strongest use case of having capability/capacity to create smart contracts, DEFIs and NFTs and many many more and after London hardfork it is Deflationary currency like BTC as a value of store becuase its coin Burning process is in place now. Ethereum is still facing an issue of High transaction fee which makes small investors/tradesr  comfortable to pay to execute their transactions but hopefully that once Ethereum migation to ETH 2.0 is completed.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
Of course Etherium is the second most popular coin after Bitcoin. Many investors and traders prefer to invest instead of Bitcoin. But now the reaction is because of that so high excessive amount of Eth gas fees it's popularity pretty decrease.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
ethereum started the OP writing posts until now it is still the second most popular in the crypto market according to my own analysis but for the coming year it might be shifted by competitors such as BNB or other newcomers
because we know they make project programs that offer convenience, convenience and lower costs than ETH
Pages:
Jump to: