Pages:
Author

Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin. - page 7. (Read 29227 times)

Activity: 955
Merit: 500
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

ethereum is still the best in cryptocurency. And today Ethereum has risen in the market which has reached a price of $ 3500. this is proof that ethereum is still the best until now because it still has good commodities to pump ethereum for the better and follow the movement of bitcoin.

I am not really sure which Ethereum you are talking about, but the one that is discussed here isn't even close to $3500... It is at $2350 at the time of writing and honestly I am afraid that it will take quite some time to get back to $3500. It is not looking very good right now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

ethereum is still the best in cryptocurency. And today Ethereum has risen in the market which has reached a price of $ 3500. this is proof that ethereum is still the best until now because it still has good commodities to pump ethereum for the better and follow the movement of bitcoin.
Activity: 297
Merit: 40
Yeah, this is true, Ethereum is always next with bitcoin, and also ETH is one of the best altcoins for me, there are so many investors of Ethereum as well, that is why there are some people who think that ETH will take over Bitcoin in the future, which is for me impossible to happen. Bitcoin is the only one, bitcoin would only be the safest haven among cryptocurrency. It already builds a lot of strength and trust to many people.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
If you are talking about the present, I will say YES, but looking at the future, Binance Chain, Elrond ..... might takes the glory. ETH gas fee and speed of transactions has to be addressed permanently and ETH 2.0 is just a promise which failed repeatedly to actualize
still ethereum somehow gain its popularity with those fees and not that speed transactions
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
true, among the many altcoins that are presented Ethereum is the best in the history of the formation of digital currency even though many other altcoins have tried to compete with it but ethereum remains the best altcoin.

which needs to be underlined that ethereum is an altcoin that has many uses so that it is the best altcoin that none of the other altcoins have replaced ethereum's position,

that is certain in my opinion. Currently, there are very many who try to get away from ethereum because the problem of high transaction costs, but I see ethereum prices are growing and very high. ethereum is the best altcoin

that's true what you say, maybe because of the problems that are being faced by ethereum so that many ethereum holders let go without thinking. I think that's something that a lot of ethereum holders do sloppy

it could be that what you say is true and it could be that they are ethereum holders releasing their ethereum because based on the analysis they have done.
Activity: 373
Merit: 12
Smart World Global Token
true, among the many altcoins that are presented Ethereum is the best in the history of the formation of digital currency even though many other altcoins have tried to compete with it but ethereum remains the best altcoin.

which needs to be underlined that ethereum is an altcoin that has many uses so that it is the best altcoin that none of the other altcoins have replaced ethereum's position,

that is certain in my opinion. Currently, there are very many who try to get away from ethereum because the problem of high transaction costs, but I see ethereum prices are growing and very high. ethereum is the best altcoin

that's true what you say, maybe because of the problems that are being faced by ethereum so that many ethereum holders let go without thinking. I think that's something that a lot of ethereum holders do sloppy

Activity: 373
Merit: 12
Smart World Global Token

Activity: 431
Merit: 18
Ethereum is the next rated cryptocurrency after bitcoin but it hasn't overcome Bitcoin yet and it already has a big competitior in the form of BNB.
The binance smartchain network with its high security, transaction speed and low transfer fees means that BNB and BSC projects are already giving ERC 20 Blockchain projects a run for their money
What i love more is that a lot of BSC projects have cross chain abilities to switch between BSC and ERC 20.
Ethereum is the second best cryptocurrency for now, but i dont think it will remain that way for much longer
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
Background: I was extremely surprised by this topic, at the current time, but only then I saw the publication date.
To be honest, a lot has changed since 2018, before Ethereum was incomparable, it was an absolute monopoly in the world of alternative coins. But 2020-2021 came and everything changed drastically. Now Binance is pulling the blanket over itself, they are absorbing the world of cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately, Ethereum is no longer a competitor to them, at least a couple of years ago this could not have been discussed. Binance has built a huge empire.
Offtop: they have grown so much that little by little it becomes scary, if suddenly something goes wrong with him, the market will cry.
Speaking of Binance, today it is more than just an exchange. This is a blockchain network is probably not the weakest one. And this, in turn, adds security and resistance to it from various attacks.
As for Ethereum, the team showed that work on the protocol is going on, and there are results. I am sure that with subsequent updates, Ethereum will bring new standards and ideas to the world of cryptocurrency. So there is an interesting time ahead!
Activity: 416
Merit: 29
Background: I was extremely surprised by this topic, at the current time, but only then I saw the publication date.
To be honest, a lot has changed since 2018, before Ethereum was incomparable, it was an absolute monopoly in the world of alternative coins. But 2020-2021 came and everything changed drastically. Now Binance is pulling the blanket over itself, they are absorbing the world of cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately, Ethereum is no longer a competitor to them, at least a couple of years ago this could not have been discussed. Binance has built a huge empire.
Offtop: they have grown so much that little by little it becomes scary, if suddenly something goes wrong with him, the market will cry.
Activity: 757
Merit: 101
I strongly agree that etherem is the best crypto after BTC, but we need to know that binance is the current favorite altcoin, because the transaction fees are very low, this makes almost 30% of etherem network users have switched to bsc, this is a big disadvantage for eth,  I hope ETH can anticipate this by looking for solutions related to very high costs, so that the position of ETH is not replaced by BNB,
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
back in 2018, of course, I believed that Ethereum was the best candidate to replace bitcoin position, but now that binance exists, I think binance is better in terms of smart contracts and cheaper gas fees, most likely Binance can become the king of crypto and replace bitcoin
Do you think 🤔 Binance can replace Bitcoin dominance? The whole cryptocurrency is built on security and trust. We got some results of digital currency popularity in the USA. Over 63 percent heard about Bitcoin where only 13 percent are Ethereum. At that time Binance coin was out of 8 altcoins. Still, I don't believe Binance coins can replace Bitcoin or even Ethereum. Now Ethereum transaction costs are also low.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
Of course Ethereum is the best virtual cryptocurrency after bitcoin but a small correction that If Ethereum network fees not slippage already then Binance coin would be the main competitor to Ethereum.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
I don't seem interested in the concept of "best".  Blockchain is a technology industry where it will compete with creativity, efficiency, and benefits.  I admit ETH is leading the altcoin king, but cannot guarantee the "best", Around the current market, there are approximately 60-70% going in the direction of ETH platform dependence, 25% -30%  according to BSC, some are Cross-chain and RSK...,etc.  The user base cannot be preserved through if one of the three factors cannot meet the demand.  Maybe Doge is not yet commensurate with competitive positions, but BNB will be the opponent to take the throne of ETH in the future if any of them make a serious mistake.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
back in 2018, of course, I believed that Ethereum was the best candidate to replace bitcoin position, but now that binance exists, I think binance is better in terms of smart contracts and cheaper gas fees, most likely Binance can become the king of crypto and replace bitcoin

The same,  till 2020 I thought that ETH better than bitcoin, because the most transactions on eth blockchain, but now I see how fast and smart developing binance smart chain! I think ETH now loosing, maybe even for ever!
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
I'd agree definitely agree to you regarding the matter if it was in past 5 years or so. It still is next to Bitcoin but considering all about its fees, trades and speed of transaction, it is very unreasonable. You'd lose a big amount just to have your trading, that is why most are switching to BSC. I understand that the amount of fees for gas and speed are large and it is because of its high Demand. The density at Ethereum is booming resulting to higher fees but, aside from all that, its still second best to BItcoin.   
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
I really like ethereum but its gas fees has discouraged me. It keeps increasing with the price increase and many people are switching to BSC because of this.
Pages:
Jump to: