Pages:
Author

Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin. - page 4. (Read 29227 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 111
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
Best next to bitcoin? I don't know but if I get you right you ranked bitcoin second and Ethereum first. Well bitcoin will for ever remain the king and most valued you made a point that many other cryptocurrency come in and on board on the Ethereum mainnet well that's correct but also don't forget that within this crypto space they are so many project that offers more and has lesser transaction fee than Ethereum yet we take them as substitute not Ethereum killers e.g NEAR protocol, NEAR is also built on Ethereum mainnet and is now built from the ground to allow developers to build applications that are fast and scalable. Cool fact right? Well I really dislike comparison but I'll choose NEAR over ETH just looks more decentralized to me.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Yes, Ethereum is the best after Bitcoin. The popularity is very, very important for a coin to be successful. Ethereum is so popular and this is the main reason to be so good.

I agree with you, especially after ETH 2.0 is launched, then of course it will make Ethereum even more popular, because I believe the gas fees from Ethereum will be low and make many projects start using the platfrom from Ethereum again, so of course it will make the price of Ethereum can increase very high and even create a new ATH price.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
Yes, it has been proven that ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin, the relationship between ethereum and bitcoin is like brothers and sisters in the crypto space. I am sure ethereum will develop even more to become the most popular altcoin for investors every bitcoin movement, so ethereum also follows in its footsteps, now ethereum has reached a new price and has cover up old mistakes as well as its popularity is increasingly in demand among the crowd.
Like longtime brothers, bitcoin and ethereum are different kings according to the regions they dominate but bitcoin belongs to the dictatorship class, most of the opponents just feel suffocated to face this missile, voiceless despair is an indescribable feeling for bitcoin while ethereum seems to be more mellow in that regard, their opponents are still given the keys that open the door to overthrow the dynasty. The precedent of provoking ethereum every year is still too much, the cover up of old mistakes is just saying that ethereum has not stabilized the system below
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Ethereum is very strong now, I don't think it will ever goes down from its second position in coins list. The team is constantly developing this ecosystem and the community is growing every day.
Yes, bro, I totally agree with you, even with the better development, most actors in the crypto world have made Ethereum the mecca of altcoins at this time.  and it looks like Ethereum will continue to be the ruler among other altcoins, bro.
Activity: 658
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
So far, ethereum is the best coin to date after bitcoin, and in my opinion it will be difficult for other coins to match it, even though developers are looking for various ways though, because investors' trust has committed to participate.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 104
HEX: Longer pays better
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

I agree it shows promise by being the most valuable coin after bitcoin and I expect its value to grow even more in the next few years.
yes ethereum is a very promising altcoin because the developers continue to develop its blockchains to cover all the shortcomings of these blockchains in contrast to bitcoin which can no longer be developed and that is what makes ethereum very interesting
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

I agree it shows promise by being the most valuable coin after bitcoin and I expect its value to grow even more in the next few years.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Ethereum is very strong now, I don't think it will ever goes down from its second position in coins list. The team is constantly developing this ecosystem and the community is growing every day.
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
I honestly don't think there is any thought or debate on this as seen on the coin market charts since this year. ETH is very consistent with second place and no other altcoin can replace BTC. So, I hope there is no more debate about coin comparisons which may be impossible to say.
Activity: 524
Yes mate, Ethereum is already in the second number in the crypto market. As this is the world's first smart contract platform, which is still famous and top in smart contracts, so many projects are using this network. I hope we will see Ethereum more successful in the future.
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

ethereum is the best altcoin but not at the moment. because now in my opinion the best is BNB with the Binance smart contract network. bsc has provided many solutions to crypto users, from low transaction fees, large markets and fast processing. and this solution is what crypto users need.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Absolutely Right. If we believe any currency after bitcoin that its Eth which can go very high in jext few years.
I am 66% bitcoin 34% ethereum.  So that being said I'm buying ethereum.  I am dollar cost averaging in, but I have cash ready for if it dips to dump my cash in and buy, if it doesn't dip then I'm just slowly averaging in anyway.  But when ethereum is up 20% almost in a week, it's not a great time to do anything other than dollar cost average.

And I definitely don't want to sit on the side lines and not buy until ethereum drops because let's be honest, ethereum even at these prices are a bargain.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Yes you are absolutely right Ethereum is the best crypto next to Bitcoin. In the multi years timetable Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin in turn of market Capitalization. Ethereum will eventually overtake Bitcoin. The benefits of Ethereum will exceed than all other coins.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I trade mostly ETH/USDT and I believe it is the next alternative to BTC/USDT trading pair although it trends in a similar pattern with Bitcoin that is why it also profitable for any  experienced trader that knows his onions, ethereum is also very volatile due to it adoption by many ERC20 projects although it has a minor setback which is in the high cost of transaction gas and scalability issues which if resolved with anticipated ERC2.0 more adoptions and investment will come the way of ethereum invariably pump the price massively although Binance Smart Chain BNB is gradually posing a big challenge to ethereum but it has a long way to go in order to catch ethereum while other altcoins like ETC, ADA, LTC etc all lagged behind ETH.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
I agree mate, ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin, ethereum is a very popular coin in the crypto market besides that the price is very affordable, a stable coin.
Stable coin? Lol, ETH is the roof of all altcoins, although BNB is emerging as a competitor, it is not yet. I have thoughts about ETH hitting 5k this August. In any trend, fiercely holding BTC, ETH is the wisest thing.
ETH is currently covered with optimism, it is stronger than bitcoin right now

Activity: 1526
Merit: 876

I don't agree with what you're saying, but I'm not trying to undercut, there's no way ethereum is the platform that supports most altcoins, what's the point of them doing that.

Articles now contain a lot of fake news which in my opinion there are no clear references, they present news that is not based on proper studies or research, as long as what they are doing is profitable, they will continue to make news like this.

We can see ethereum in obvious sources, they are not cooperating and tied to anyone, but I agree with ether is the best crypto in the future, for the simple reason that we can find in crypto.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 209
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Just by looking at market you will clearly see how much Ethereum valuing these days and now the price of ethereum together with the capitalization also proves how big and trustworthy this coin is.
I agree mate, ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin, ethereum is a very popular coin in the crypto market besides that the price is very affordable, a stable coin.
i have gained so much profit in this coin so i know how promising this coin is.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 714

I agree with you, many articles that I read also mention this, there is an attachment between the two in partnering, so that they can generate profits simultaneously, but what they do is actually very neat and measurable.

Ethereum is progressing rapidly at the moment and it is possible that in the future they will be able to be in the top 1, this is in line with what they are working on, ethereum itself is working with certain altcoins, to increase their influence in cryptocurrencies.

Instead, I see what is happening now is ethereum's strategy to win people's trust, so that in the future ethereum will be a solution for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
ethereum is currently one of the best altcoins, it's just that it still can't beat bitcoin because when compared to bitcoin, ethereum still loses, while currently ethereum has a very tough opponent, the Binance Smart Chain platform is a very strong opponent that can beat ethereum it is proven that when the cost of ethereum gas is expensive, the cost of BSC gas is still cheap.
well, although I also agree that currently the best coin after bitcoin is ethereum, but we know that the fees used for transactions are quite expensive. well, on the other hand, currently BSC has advantages that can cover the shortcomings of ethereum. well, currently there are many projects that stand on the BSC platform. I think, BSC will be a new rival for ethereum.
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
Ethereum is the most popular crypto but it's not the best tech wise. I would argue that IOTA, HBAR, UTNP, NEAR have better tech.
Pages:
Jump to: