Pages:
Author

Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin. - page 68. (Read 29227 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Additionally ETH has the highest market capitalization next to Bitcoin and so I think we can say it the the second best performing coin. I say that because in crypto, market cap really matters.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
I don't think it's neither an understatement nor a fallacy. You are to me 100% appropriate with your purportion that Ethereum is next to Bitcoin. Aside from the top listed Coins at the CMC, where Eth is the second. I have also developed greater love for ETH since most of all other Alts uses ETH as a basis of their recognition and workability.
Activity: 226
Ye ethereum have product erc20 for ICOs and because of it its now best altcoin, but Eos, Neo and otehrs can have something for icos too in future and they can beat ethereum.
Activity: 102
Ethereum 2 on the popularity of the crypto currency, not only because it hosts most of the ICO projects. The real value of Ethereum lies in its adaptability, so that it can be implemented in almost any real business.
Activity: 126
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
Im so agree! It was the first cryptocurrency to successfully bring smart-contracts to the table, and can rightly be considered a second generation blockchain for that reason.It is the second crypto with the highest marketcap.Price doesn't really matter since both of them is divisible,Bitcoin has many flaws. By the creation of Ethereum this covers all the flaws of Bitcoin.Even though the price is too low for now when the time comes that it would rise it really dominates the market. ETH also is the most popular in the market
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Ethereum it’s a platform for business. BTC it’s a gold in internet. You can’t say that ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin. Ethereum it’s the best blockchain platform for real business.
Activity: 111
Ethereum became the most popular altcoin, the best after bitcoin.
Activity: 997
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
On one hand I have to agree with you, Ethereum was the first cryptocurrency to successfully bring smart-contracts to the table, and can rightly be considered a second generation blockchain for that reason. However, much of the promise that Ethereum initially claimed has yet come to pass, and it has fallen woefully short on its expectations of what smart contracts would be capable of by now. It's closing in on its 5th year, and we still don't have a killer dApp available, something's got to change.
Activity: 79
i agree, and finally some legit games coming out being programed with eth. Once one gets mainstream it will be silly. i like the idea of a shooter kills and deaths give and take from the winnings. megacryptopolis has me hooked for now. The one eth shooter looks so bad, like a 90s counter strike ripoff. The pirate game looks great, once gameplay comes out i might get into it.
Activity: 101
For now it may be yes, and it still seems to happen in a few years. But Altcoin will always evolve, and compete with each other.
I'm pretty sure in the future there will be some altcoin that might beat Ethereum.
Activity: 322
Yes of course , Ethereum is the best after Bitcoin.The popularity is very important for a coin to be successful.Ethereum is so popular and this is the main reason to be so good.ethereum is the best crypto coin next to bitcoin because of the platform being used by most crypto.in addition, the price of etherium is also stable and the price is affordable. Ethereum have a tremendous chance of becoming more than now, maybe the next 1 or 2 years, the price of ethereum will increase considerably from now
Activity: 238
Ethereum is the second crypto with the highest marketcap and that is why ethereum becomes the best crypto after bitcoin. And as I guess it won't change in the near future.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

ethereum is a well-known second crypto other than bitcoin, the existence of ethereum is inseparable from the role of bitcoin which becomes the benchmark in every innovation of the birth of new crypto with its technology.
I think that in the future ethereum will return to its highest value after this decline has stopped
Activity: 149
Yes, I also believe that ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin since ethereum, continuosly upgrade and update everytime, and investing ethereum can also offer a lot than just investing in it, I usually use ethereum to buy altcoins and coins, ethereum with just a little time given can rise to its high potential.
Activity: 112
You have a good write up and I truly support and believe ETH is best next to BTC, it's prospect is good and seams having a better future for long term also.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
both e5hreum and bitcoin are good and they will  ring you a lot of money, but i doubt that they are the only one wich can do that
Activity: 169
Yes, the future of Ethereum is really good. Ethereum is also the most valuable cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. I think that investing in Ethereum will give us a lot.
Activity: 406
Well yeah, you can clearly see from the marketcap that Ethereum is the most valued crypto coin sfter Bitcoin. In fact, if you add Bitcoin's and Ethereum's marketcap, you will see that their value represent 60% from all the crypto market ! Thins is huge in my opinion, considering the fact that there are over 1000 coins available on the market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Yes for me I agree. Ethereum has the highest possibility that it may overtake Bitcoin. Take note Bitcoin has many flaws. By the creation of Ethereum this covers all the flaws of Bitcoin.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
If say ethereum as the best ico after BItcoin, I agree, the reason is:
1. Ethereum is a small part of bitcoin in terms of price.
2. ethereum becomes the most stable altcoin today
3. ethereum becomes an important part for ico, because of various platforms in ico
In this case, price doesn't really matter since both of them is divisible, also Ethereum is not more stable than bitcoin because the price still heavily rely on bitcoin you see the price chart it's almost identical. For the third point, Ethereum is not needed by some project or ICO if they choose to use competitors' platform so that doesn't answer the question.
Pages:
Jump to: