Pages:
Author

Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin. - page 72. (Read 29227 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
very true to what you think, because it proves the level of enthusiasts up to price movements that are very easy to guess and because the platform used by most crypto also from Ethereum so that it is able to be present in every existing market to be traded.
and also very many advantages that I've got by doing Ethereum trading.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
absolutely not!
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
I agree! ethereum is a good coin but i am 100% sure in that it is never going to replace bitcoin because BTC has always been the king in here
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I agree. Ethereum is an excellent investment coin, especially for beginners in the crypto world. Ethereum has a good potential and a professional team that develops technology at an excellent pace!
Activity: 2870
Merit: 642
I'd pick Ethereum rather than Bitcoin Cash. There is too much question about the sudden growth of that coin than Ethereum which really started with just cents of a dollar.
We can say they have made efforts into advertising their coin and somehow got investors in their midst. Unlike Bitcoin Cash using the name of bitcoin just so to get victims without their knowledge it is the fork of bitcoin.
Activity: 210
I think that Ethereum will always be the leader in the cryptocurrency market after bitcoin.
Activity: 120
Ethereum is a leading altcoin, so investments in it are justified, it will surprise us in the future with its growth
Activity: 167
We all know that and i am more than sure in that everyone in here thinks the same as me, there is nothing weird with this and we all know that ethereum might replace bitcoin in a near future

Exactly mate, Ethereum really do have potential to surpass bitcoin or compete even today. The chance is quite high and could be said that among this deep is the opportunity for ETH to surpass BTC.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
We all know that and i am more than sure in that everyone in here thinks the same as me, there is nothing weird with this and we all know that ethereum might replace bitcoin in a near future
Activity: 293
Bitcoin is a limited currency  (in 2021 will end). In cases with ether, it is not limited in release. The connection with this one can suggest that bitcoin by 2021 is unlikely to remain so expensive because it will end, and the etherium will continue to exist and likely to grow in value steadily .
Activity: 139
Surely Ethereum is the best currency followed by Bitcoin, it has the possibility that it may also emerge as bitcoin, but it will not surpass what bitcoin has reached so far, there is no need to choose between them since we need them both.
Activity: 224
I think that in the future Ethereum will take the place of bitcoin and will become a leader in the market.
Activity: 28
yes it's better than bitcoin but not better than Socratus is the future
Activity: 134
you are right and I agree with you, ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin and ethereum has shown if he can grow well and become popular like bitcoin
This is already quite evident that bitcoin is referred to as etherium. because the etherium getting stronger and more popular and this makes the etherium increasingly believed to be bigger in the future.
Activity: 174
you are right and I agree with you, ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin and ethereum has shown if he can grow well and become popular like bitcoin
Activity: 83
I agree with you. I think Ethereum will soon have a lot of updates that will solve its main problems with scalability, and therefore we can expect a good growth of the token.
Activity: 50
Yes of course you are right, ethereum is the best crypto coin next to bitcoin. In fact it has gain more popularity this year 2018 and that has help a lot in its price stability a bit even though the crypto market is in dip. Ethereum is next to bitcoin because it is being used now widely same as bitcoin is being used widely. Ethereum has a really great future and it may even surpass bitcoin later in the future, but now ethereum is the best crypto coin next to botcoin
Activity: 161
I have the same point of view. I reckon Ethereum will blow up this year and everyone who has trusted in this coin will benefit tremendously. I don`t know for how long it`s success will last, so use the opportunity and invest in it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
Ethereum is the number two coin of the cryptocurrency market. This project is still developing and growing in price. Investing in Ethereum is one of the best ways to invest your money.
Activity: 459
Friends, not just you think so. In fact, everyone thinks that way. Otherwise, how does ETH achieve the value of the second cryptocurrency? The current ETH is very powerful.
Pages:
Jump to: