Pages:
Author

Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin. - page 71. (Read 29227 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
I fully agree with you, waiting for Vitalik to do sharding, then eth will be number 1
Activity: 3024
Merit: 647
I think that etherium is the same as bitcoin which in the end has decreased quite drastically, and also very negative impact on investors and traders who exchange on etherium. I am one of the etherium traders and it is very disappointing at the time of the declining etherium

Don't be disappointed of happen today, the entire market are in huge decrease not only ethereum. If you are still believing Ethereum, definitely you can stand for it and wait the wind change its direction. Always keep positive and make some stuff to lessen our stress seeing bearish market.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I agree ethereum is the next big Crypto but we never know some platform is getting better, I am watching  Credit, and they are building up good and really fast, they are going to be a big contender in the next few months and could threaten Ethereum when it comes to smart contract.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Maybe you are right ,the next crypto to bitcoin is the ethereum altcoin, because as I see it , it dominates the other altcoin, and it slowly fallowing the footstep of bitcoin, and rank second to bitcoin interms of price value in the coin market index, and it also has multiple uses as bitcoin and as early years it was launched but now it has now established as exchange altcoin value.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I am starting to believe that in these past few months. The worst month in the cryptocurrency and hoping that it will not in the future. ETHEREUM is the stable value. What I mean is it is that going down after the drop of bitcoin if you notice almost all of the coins in the cryptocurrency drop but ethereum just slight.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

Ethereum is definitely a good platform to build on, BTC has a lot of things left to be desired, just that BTC was there first, or atleast, it's practically the face of Crypto, since it's what most people have heard about when you say "crypto".
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
IMO, Bitcoin in the future will be more potential than ETH and always maintain the No. 1 position in the market cryptocurrencies. Speaking of that, I find that although Bitcoin has many shortcomings exist, trading volume is still very high. So Bitcoin futures will be able to attract more investment, and the market will improve.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
With more improvements am sure ethereum will bypass bitcoin definitely so just give it time and you will see
Activity: 266
The current exchange rate of Bitcoin and Ethereum - the two fundamental currencies on the market - continues to decline and prepares investors for new antirecords. I think that ether is a good coin but it is not as powerful as btc
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Yes you are right Ethereum is the best crypto right now. i saw chart of ethereum it's going up literally and i hope that this is the bottom of all cryptos. We are going to have bull run very soon so. I'm holding some position.
Activity: 210
I also believe that Ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin and will always be the number two coin in the market.
Activity: 434
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
Ethereum, is a good project indeed, but there are also project that offers similar service like that ethereum, e.g, Wavewallet, Stellar, AND NEO
nei is very good, i like it very much and i thonk that neo will be a revo.utoinin the cryptocurrency world, so i beliebpve in it
i thin  thta you are right, but in my opinion it is worng to compare ethereum and bitcojn, they are so different, butboth so great
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Ethereum, is a good project indeed, but there are also project that offers similar service like that ethereum, e.g, Wavewallet, Stellar, AND NEO
Activity: 658
Catena X
I also think so that Ethereum is the next best coin after Bitcoin. Ethereum has a big trust from the users and investors. So far, Ethereum is very accepted in any kinds of transaction in the cyrpto projects. Many use this platform because of its easiness and affordable price.
Activity: 200
Yes i support it that ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin because the worth of ethereum will soon go high as the price of bitcoin and also ethereum is also use to do coin exchange in most exchange sites.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
yeah, I think about that too., that the ethereum is the best alternative coin and it is next to the bitcoin. it is obvious. because in any site about the ranking of coins, ethereum are always next to the bitcoin. plus the characteristic of it's that it stable, have an affordable price and low transaction. it is really worth it
I also think so, because Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin is very capable to be reliable in the future. besides that Ethereum is the best Altcoin with such a rapidly increasing development, so it is very capable to be the next coin of Bitcoin on the Cryptocurrency market going forward.
It is the reality in crypto that Ethereum is close to bitcoin and most popular among the altcoins because all the projects are supported by it and many investors invest with it as it has potential to grow in the market and give good profit. It has good development which is capable to do what bitcoin can do. There is a future with ethereum either.
Merit: 250
I agree with your point of view. Ethereum is considered to be the potential cryptos in the market just after Bitcoin. And in the future, it is likely that Ethererum will outpace the Bitcoin market cap to become the world's most popular crypto. Most of the current altcoins use ETH technology so they can trust the bright future of Ethererum.
Activity: 294
I think that etherium is the same as bitcoin which in the end has decreased quite drastically, and also very negative impact on investors and traders who exchange on etherium. I am one of the etherium traders and it is very disappointing at the time of the declining etherium
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
According to the prediction of Investing Haven, the price of the etherium should reach $ 1,000, if not in 2018, then certainly in 2020. This is a very conservative forecast for the exchange rate for 2018, given the strength of the trend
Pages:
Jump to: