Pages:
Author

Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin. - page 70. (Read 29227 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 147
Right now, Ethereum is the best after bitcoin, but many others altcoins showing that its can replace that position anytime. Eos, Ada, Neo and many more are trying really hard to get that place from Ethereum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
In my opinion, Ethereum became the most popular altcoin because their platform is widely used by startup projects. This will probably still be a trend in the next few years. Ethereum also continues to grow with the speed and volume of transactions, so it looks like this altcoin deserve the best.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
One of the best, at least for now. But it is also a note, that the best coins are experiencing similar difficulties in the current situation.
So maybe all coins have their own momentum, and if an altcoin does have real potential, I think it's just a matter of time they will beat each other.
Activity: 294
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

Probably the best, or it might be the most used Altcoin to create tokens. But now Ethereum may be one of the most transacted Altcoin, and that's a good thing. But actually some Altcoin also have features that are not inferior to Ethereum, and maybe in the future volatility may change direction.
Activity: 252
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
I agree with you when I start focusing on this forum my life becomes fulfilled it crypto be a very good asset like gold but crypto easier to process it from gold but if talking eth better then most likely still btc the main position in the list of the best coins but eth will be the value equivalent to bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 210
in my opinion, if I will choose Ethereum instead of Bitcoin Cash. There are too many questions about the sudden growth of the coin rather than Ethereum which really starts with just a penny. We can say they have made efforts to advertise their coins and Ethereum has excellent potential and a team of professionals who develop the technology with excellent speed.
Activity: 79
i like the fact that there are actual games starting to come out, eventually someone will make a good one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oeT8oS9TN8 this was looking good for a first person shooters crypto kinda thing but it litterally looks like a 1990s counter stryke ripoff and doubt there will be any anti cheat mods in it. aimbot win crypto woowoo.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
I really like the fact that there are a lot of games "in development" using the smart contracts of Ethereum. A lot of the games are kind of like ICO scams right now, just having a little bit of 'game' with no way to play it but you can buy items before release that will be "OP". So a lot of games are trying to copy CryptoKitties' success and scam people, but I have faith some of these can turn into really good games or there will be a good one developed within a year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
looking at coinmarketcap bitcoin is first then next is ethereum. many altcoins today use ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 336
yes i agree with you, we know that bitcoin is the most popular coin in the market and was the first crypto. But ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin. because some of the ICO used ethereum to support their projects, as we know in using their tokens to send from users they used ethereum for gas. And they used also ethereum for the salary of the users who advertise their project as well as doing their bounties and social medias support.
Activity: 140
Absolutely, which gives etherium to its 2nd place in top cryptocurrency in history today. But as we can compare the value, although is somehow big from the other altcoins and too far to reach bitcoin since it is the top 1 cryptocurrency and well known in online transactions today.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I believe in you. I have also faith in the ethereum that it can be much better after a few years because it has a capabilty of being success and it is growing fast and it has many investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
From the technical side ETH has long bypassed BTC, bitcoin algorithms have long been outdated. Bitcoin is more manipulated in the market and its price only increases and is manipulated, so everyone is afraid to invest in bitcoin. ETH is much more stable than BTC.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
For now it may be yes, and it still seems to happen in a few years. But Altcoin will always evolve, and compete with each other.
I'm pretty sure in the future there will be some altcoin that might beat Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Ethereum is the best altcoin next to bitcoin that's why it's no.2 coz it's offers alof of thing that bitcoin doesn't have. However you should buy and accumulate more coz the next bull run will come along the way.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Probably if you have a lot of Ethereum then hodl it for a longtime sell it on December I know it will surpass bitcoin when it terms of marketcap value. I also Hodl Ethereum. How about you? do you hold a lot of ERC-20 token? just let me know so I can buy ERC-20 token and multiply a lot of Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
Ethereum is the only possible crypto after Bitcoin. But in the future, regarding existing altcoins using Ethereum's technology, it is promising that ETH will overtake BTC to become the most potential crypto on the crypto market. So this time investing in ETH and holding by the time of Q4 2018 to make a profit.
Yes.There are also chances that ethereum will be the next leading cryptocurrency in the future if bitcoin fails to do it.ETH is also a popular one and is recognized by a lot of people.But as of now,bitcoin still owned the topmost  position in the market.It may decrease its price even more but still most of the people chose to invest in it among other cryptos.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Ethereum is the only possible crypto after Bitcoin. But in the future, regarding existing altcoins using Ethereum's technology, it is promising that ETH will overtake BTC to become the most potential crypto on the crypto market. So this time investing in ETH and holding by the time of Q4 2018 to make a profit.
Activity: 113
There si no doubt RETH i the second best after BTCm, there is no other coin that beats ETH IN TERMS OF VALUE AND MARKET CAP, tHE tchnology that ETH runs on is one of the best in the market and the coins still has a huge room to grow and develop more, with time, ETH can even challenge BTC FOR The top spot
Activity: 205
I would agree with you concerning the importance of ether. it is not like btc but it is popular not less than btc today. Many experts consider ether even better due to the smart technology it is based on. I think it is almost equal to btc
Pages:
Jump to: