Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 13. (Read 5613 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
id say litecoin goes into the hundreds, and would mean that ether would moon, very very VERY late in the year, close to XMAS and get up to about the 2250 ETH level. Looking at the charts..... just a guess.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
i am not sure with that. its price is lower and lower
maybe that can happen but ofc need long time
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think the price of Ethereum this year will reach $2000.ethereum has good value to the world's people.People believe that Ethereum's growth will increase in this year's market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
ETH is currently at $440. So this year it is hard to reach $2000 as predicted. I hope ETH will cost $2,000 by 2020
We can only pray for something better to happen. Take a look at the XRP. Since 0.2usd has increased to 3.6 usd. We have the right to believe in the market. I will wait until the end of 2018 and see what is happening now. Hopefully we will regain the losses since the beginning of 2018 at the end of the year.
Activity: 155
Ethereum is currently worth less than 500dollars. Over the years, we've seen this coin hit good prices. However, it's uncertain to predict whether or not it would reach $2000 by the end of this year. That's one thing with the crypto market, you can't be definite with it. We could only hope that it does hit that price, but don't raise your hopes so high, so you won't be disappointed when it doesn't happen.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency market is bearish, therefore it is not sure whether ethereum will hit another ATH at the end of 2018, there is probability ethereum new ATH will be seen 2019.
Activity: 71
Not looking likely for now
Activity: 308
ETH is currently at $440. So this year it is hard to reach $2000 as predicted. I hope ETH will cost $2,000 by 2020
Activity: 126
If the price for the last year was 1500, it is not impossible for the price to reach that high for the year due to the market small bull run if that continue maybe today's price will surpass the past year.
Activity: 201
Huh?? In as much as i don't want to doubt your sense of judegement probably based on the very fact that cryptocurrencies are volatile and hence could increase at any point in time, don't you think this is really far fetched looking at the market state at the moment. Well let's wait and see what happens but i would be very glad it hits even beyond that. Wink
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
which I think also so hopefully eth price can reach $ 3000, and will increase and continue to fall again .
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
I think it will be difficult for ethereum to reach $ 2000 for now. because this year is full of red color, it takes time for the market to recover. So this is too ambitious, most likely it will not happen this year , if we look at the current price ratio, it will require confirmation and the latest support point.
Activity: 167
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

Well I think 2k $ mark is a bit exaggerated. From what we observe the market is not that good at the moment. Prices are down and not showing any signs of recovery. Let's just hope that it even move back to its peak price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
In my opinion it's really hard to go to $ 2000 this year, this year is not so good for crypto..All coin now in bearish trend, the best way we can do is buy more when the price are cheap then hold it until next year. I think now it's the best position to buy ethereum..
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
I too think Ethereum will rise to around $1800 to $2000 range this year. Still the crypto market is having a lull period and when the buyers line up it will rise.
Activity: 336
The Ethereum is one of the most conservative coins in the bear of the season. there are many investors from different country. the correct value at the end of this year will be between $ 1500-2000. my hopes in this direction.
Activity: 33
This thought of yours is based only on mere assumptions.
The market is unpredictable, you would be suprised if ethereum doesn not hit the $1k mark again in 2018.
Tho everybody hope for a new ATH but My mantra in crypto is to prepare for the worst.
Activity: 84
I hope so, ETH is rising as of the tokens and projects developed on its platform and bringing investments to the chain. ETH can easily reach 2K$ by the end of this year.
Activity: 340
Merit: 4
it's really difficult for ethereum to moves to that price because ethereum right now is at the low price but ethereum have the possibility to increase. but I don't think that ethereum can jump to $2000 in this year because ethereum needs to break the price at $1000 and $1500 and then ethereum can make a new highest price.
Activity: 84
I doubt that the etherium without any support and without changing interest in it investors will rise in price three times from the current price. Now I think all the broadcasters are waiting for when he grows up to sell it, and then invest in another coin.
Pages:
Jump to: