Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 34. (Read 4954 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
I speak highly of POWR - Power Ledger. What is special about this project is that it focus on a resource we all have, we all need - Electricity. Think about it— trading electricity, you can trade with your friend, neighbour or just a stranger from a different country. Power Ledger’s vision is to put the power to manage the energy economy into the hands of consumers, and in my opinion, Power Ledger and other exotic cryptocurrencies has a major potential being the next giants with the best future.
Activity: 106
I would go with Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, Waltonchain, Kucoin, QASH, BNB, Verge. In general terms, these are the ones that have a proven track record, or are internal tokens of exchanges, or privacy coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
This is probably what everyone wants, even if there are small corrections, but then everything will be stable again, and it will be perfect. But is it possible that probably is not, now the situation forces us to constantly monitor the coins in our portfolio and hope that they will not garbage. The only thing you can rely on for coins from the top.
Activity: 113
Picking up long term coins for investment is actually depends on many factors. These factors may include technology behind that coin, practical usage of the coin, team responsible for development and updates etc. If a coin has been created with a strong concept which has many practical usage in future and has the power to attract buyers, then it is surely a good buy for long investment. For example, Litecoin, Ethereum, XVG, Stratis, Bitshares are some of the coins which have potential to give you a good ROI in long term.
Activity: 122
I think Gifto is quite interesting and potential in the future. It aims at becoming one of the top decentralized universal gifting protocol. Gifto uses blockchain tech to manage the buying and giving of gifts. It may be one of the top altcoins in the online streaming industry.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
Ethereum and Bitcoin have high investment value, and they all have high long-term investment value. So I suggest you can choose them.
You must invest into bitcoin.Bitcoin is good for a long term of investments .As we can see the value of bitcoin in the market in the past years and current year bitcoin is with a high return of investments in the future.
Activity: 145
I think that investing in Ethereum would be a very good choice, because it is one of the most promising tokens on the market and its price is still very low so investing it now will be a very good choice. .
Activity: 115
Ethereum and Bitcoin have high investment value, and they all have high long-term investment value. So I suggest you can choose them.
Activity: 116
BTC and ETH are definitely the first choice for long-term investment. After all, their market position is very obvious. Investing in the long term is definitely a gain, followed by NEO, ADA, XRP, EOS, etc.
Activity: 101
The only current prospect I consider for the long-term investment is Vitalik Buterin’s Etherium. Etherium is not only a survivor, but also as a cutting edge leader whose application has scratched the surface of its full potential. It is broadly distributed and easily accessible and usually marketed #1 or #2 on 99% of exchanges.
Activity: 98
Ethereum is the best for long term investment. I trade Ethereum on a daily basis and it helps me make good profits. It all comes to a point on how much knowledge you have about trading. I think the reason why Ethereum trading is profitable is because of its demand. There is a huge demand and millions of people buy it everyday.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
I think must stay hod and wait bitcoin up..choice btc and hold it...i think price btc will always up..just wait a long time to holding it
Activity: 840
Merit: 10

If want to make long term investment, I am prefer choosing ethereum as my choice. Ethereum used by many platform and with smart contract, ethereum can use for any bussiness model. Ethereum perform year on year is really great and very profitable
Activity: 24
I can suggest you to go with Spectiv ( sig)It is really good project with a great team, it will show yourself more in this month. I believe it’s future this is my personal choice. Search well before you invest in your money.
Activity: 26
For long term investment, BTC is a good choice. However, you might want to diversify your investment by investing in some good altcoins. ETH and Neo are two coins with good potential.
Activity: 14
A long-term investor wants to minimize the risk, so he seeks a link between a digital asset and a particular industry, a reliable company, a state or a sphere of life. This will ensure the stability of the course in the long term. At the same time, those coins that solve any problems of the real world are suitable. For example, bitcoin. I would also prefer ether and dash.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

If you have enough money then you should invest in those coins which are trusted by millions of people and which are belong to some strong projects.For long term investment you should invest in BTC & ETH.your investment would be safe and return would be very high if you trade skillfully.After these two you should invest in NEO,ADA,EOS,MIOTA undervalued coins but belong to strong project invest for long term,profit would be higher.
Activity: 168
My long term investments are

1. Cindicator - A hybrid Intelligence for asset management. you can earn ETH by participating in forecast program and they invest according to forecast result  the more they earn more you get beside that you get free signals of market. Team is from russia and very active.

2. DBET - Gambling platform giving it's token holders 100 % profit back.

3. NEX0- Crypto based instant Loan - 30 percent profit back to it's token holders.
Activity: 68
invest in projects you really believe in, you think they will change the world
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ethereum, Cardano, Verge, Ripple all of them are good altcoin for longterm investment. Their value is growing up stably and their devolopers is completely believed by me.
Pages:
Jump to: