Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 37. (Read 4954 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Bitcoin, because it's the best coin for now. Day by day increase bitcoin, and i hope the price of bitcoin will be sky high in next 2 years.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help

For long term investment i would prefer BTC at top most priority because i always gained a lot of profit from BTC for long term holding.In Altcoins i would prefer ETH,NEO,ADA,EOS,MIOTA.ETH is the most strong altcoin to be invested for long term.Other Altcoins are also slowly growing and should be hold for coming 3-3 years to get higher return.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
maybe u should buy some bitcoins and eth during dip when market going down,in altcoins u should check some good and promising projects like multiversum and thinkcoin.they both has capability to rise so u should invest in any of them.
Activity: 280
I think the best option has always been Bitcoin and Ethereum, but if you are searching for the hidden gem- you need to figure the ICO out by yourself, not looking at opinion of others.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I'm looking at VLUX at the moment. Solid management team, established since 2009, existing product in the market already, and looks to be a game-changer for the p2p energy trading industry - http://vlux.io/
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
It is too risky to invest in one or two types of COINS, and you can choose some portfolios that are more suitable for long-term investments because they have more room for appreciation.
Activity: 406
If you want a long term investment, you can do it into several platforms. You can invest to already stablished coin like bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, and litecoin. You can also invest in some ICOs and some newly registered tokens or coins. You just have to be very careful in choosing the ICO your investing with. Also, you must consider the risk of investing long term.
Activity: 109
You can go with Ethereum,Neo and Monero are the best coins for long term investment as per my opinion. These coins have strong fundamentals and they have potential to give you good returns.
Activity: 60
I recommend that you should choose BTC for investing long term. According to my research at cryptocurrency it is very promising and capable to rise extremely in the market suited for long term investments, it is always on the top of cryptocurrency chart and still is the one for a long time.
Activity: 51
For long-term investment, it makes sense to choose coins with a large capitalization, more chances that they will not fall in price to one cent.
Activity: 19
Long term investments are always best for good profit because there are chances for taking decisions what to do with coins, and for this only one name is there and that is Bitcoin, the best coin for  long term investment.
Activity: 294
Maybe you can divide it in altcoin and some ico. If you find the right coin at ico, I think in three years you will get results dozens of times.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
It seems for a long-term investment a lot of potential altcoin, but for the growth percentage may be a bit cheaper coins like waves will be very profitable in the future.
Activity: 76
bitcoin and eth is the only coin that i can suggest to you that are good in long term investment , because that is the coin that has been established its good coin foundation meaning that is the good coin to invest and have a good profit in return.
Activity: 149
I would recommend TAU for long term. It is a blockchain developer’s tool that can make blockchains in few minutes. It is also a dappcoin and can be swapped with 150 crypto currencies. Best thing about them is that 10000 transactions can be completed in a second. They will be a major force as they are working on this great project. I think they will certainly be a good buy for long term.
Activity: 156
For long term I would suggest to go for PRG. It is a cannabis coin, the best one. At $0.19, it’s worth a buy because cannabis industry will experience a great growth in coming years. Furthermore, Paragon is about to launch its own co-working space where cannabis traders can rent space and go about their business. The rent will be received only in PRG coins, giving it a utility nature. I consider it a great buy at this price and when legislations are relaxed then cannabis can be bought using PRG tokens as well.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
For long term investment, the top listed altcoins were the best pick. Apart from this there were more and more low valued altcoins that has the potential to grow high in the upcoming days. It's better to pick the assets that provides us with the affordability, so that profiting on long term can be made effective.
Activity: 420
Do I want a long-term investment what s the best choice for now?
The best option right now for long-term investments is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is very good and suitable for us invest in the long term. Because the longer we hold Bitcoin the more profits we will get. And it has been proven from year to year that Bitcoin is always profitable for its users. So you will not regret if you want to buy Bitcoin now and you invest in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
For long term investment you are much better off sticking with the top two coins which are bitcoin and ethereum as they are the most reliable coins in the market and everyone knows that they will keep growing. There are other altcoins which you can put your money in for the longterm and I think NEO and LITECOIN arew a good pick for long term hold coins as they have a lot of growth potential
Activity: 238
Neo is the long-term investment best choice and u can choose other coins as well like IOTA , TRON AND ETH all these coins are poised to grow 5 times as per their current developments
Pages:
Jump to: