Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 30. (Read 4954 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I believe with confidence that ETH is the best option for long-term investments. I regularly invest in this coin, already got my profit, the main thing - watch the situation on the market.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
ICO investment is very good. You can choose to invest in safe and engaging ICO projects. You should not select ICOs that have a small community because those ICOs will not be successful after the ICO
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
You maybe interested in DEEP ONION. You can study everything about it here below:
https://deeponion.org/
Activity: 308
If you want a long term investment and want to get more profit then you should buy bitcoin and etherum. Both of this coin have morre potential , promising and stable in the market. I think that investing in this two coin will not give you any loss.
Activity: 18
The best choice for you would be a portfolio consisted of of 15-20 stable top coins. Just go to the coinmarketcap and check out best coins at the top. This case works if you are not an expert.
Activity: 96
I highly recommend MaidSafe. This coin has a grand vision of making internet like a decentralised application for everyone. MaidSafe has a grand vision of making internet like a decentralised application for everyone. The internet, in general has all our information right from Social Security to credit card numbers to our bank passwords. It is prone to hacking through phishing and other scams. And Maidsafe wants to provide a 'SAFE' browser, which stand for secure acccess for everyone. Because it has such a grand vision, it is definitely a coin to watch out for the future.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
You can invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
This top 2 coins are solid, they will continue to dominate the market and I think investing will give us a good profit.
For me, I would not only limit with this 2, I would choose 10 more which is profitable now but has not reach the percentage of increase those 2 have already achieve.
Activity: 19
I have gone with sibcoin for long term. If you have time check it out!
Activity: 17
Neo and ethereum are the most solid and stable projects. Grin Grin
Activity: 294
If you want to invest long-term, try investing Bitcoin, Ethereum, BCH (Bitcoin Cash) Because the 3 coins are already proven to be Top 100 Cryptocurrencies by Market Capitalization, Open the COIN MARKET CAP if you want to see the list of cryptocurrency coin. But you will look only to be confused from it. Better find out for yourself, research the coins and choose what you think is better and more appropriate for long-term investing.  Smiley
Activity: 85
You can invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 210
I think your first choice is that Top 10 alts in the market especallly BTC, which means they are more stable than other alts and traders would prefer investing them other than any other alts. Also, the price is not so high that you can buy some of them as a long term investment such as BTC, ETH, ADA, LTC etc.
Activity: 280
for long invest, I suggest to buy & hold Eth, waves, neo which I think that good fundamental.
Activity: 448
Making long term investments require keen investigations on the coin which you wanna put your money into, You must make sure that the coin is one that can be relied on to earn you return over a period of time, Currently that coin is ETH, dubbed as the future crypto king,Ethereum runs on the latest and the best technology in the crypto market with one of the fastest transaction rates, Its growth potential is high and as it continues to  grow its market, the value too will increase.
Activity: 138
...Try to invest ethereum and neo because they are also deserving for long term invesment, But you are freely to choose by your own descision. Actually, there are many altcoins have potential. You should try them all which coins suitable for you.
Activity: 21
For long term investment, BTC is a good choice. However, you might want to diversify your investment by investing in some good altcoins. ETH and Neo are two coins with good potential.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
I have several choices, but for execution it will depends on you. You do your own research and decide when to enter the market. The option are ETH, ADA, NEO and NPXS.
Activity: 11
Long term investments are always best for good profit because there are chances for taking decisions what to do with coins, and for this only one name is there and that is Bitcoin, the best coin for  long term investment.
Activity: 66
ETH, EOS, NEO are in my list. But you will see different kind of answers from different members, and you will only get confuse from that. Better to find out yourself, research on some coins and pick out which you think are better.
Activity: 48
If you are a novice, I suggest that you can invest in some ETH LTC BTC. I think that investing in them can earn money. ETH and BTC are called queens and kings. I think they have good development potential.
Pages:
Jump to: