Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 33. (Read 4954 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 0
Have look CRPT. Crypterium  is next bitcoin. It allows to spend all kind crypto currencies with contactless methods to all pos machine via mobile phone app. you will thank me later
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
I think CoinLion would be a good investment, I hold quite a few.

It'll be a US based crypto exchange and most exchange tokens have risen in value, also major exchanges might stagnate and a fledging exchange will always have scope to go ahead. Do chk the demo and the platform development before investment. DYOR.

Also always hold a few base currencies, like BTC, etc. Atleast 1/4th of the portfolio shud be that. Also never invest when market is mooning, but only buy tokens with potential when there is blood on the streets, I'm going with tokens that will be exchanged for native tokens when the mainnet launches, like EOS, Tron, ONT etc. whenever the market was Red and made good when they recovered...

Stay safe and DYOR
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I think a good to be invested in the long term is CHSB.
Activity: 68
I think that choosing Bitcoin and Ethereum for long-term investment will be very good, because they will not crash, the risk will be small, and the industry will have greater development in the future, and their prices will rise.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
One of the best opportunities now is CREDITS which is very undervalued and has huge long term potential.
Activity: 158
For a long term investment I think you should invest in some ICO, invest and buy with an initial price with an attractive bonus, you can check out for LCS (local coin swap).
http://ico.localcoinswap.com
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
a very good thought because crypto is the best place to make long term investments unlike everyone "panic sell"
I recommend you to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and there because they think I have a huge potential for long-term investment
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help

If you want long term investment i suggest to choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best coin for long term holdings. There's a tactics when you choosing longterm investment, you need to be sure that your money will be profitable when you put this to the investment, so put your money to the investment when the market is down to make sure that you still can earn profit.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
If you want to invest long term, then I recommend investing in Monero. This is one of the altcoin that I believe it has very good potential. Monero has very good technology. no one can hack. Every transaction with Monero is completely anonymous, no 3rd party can find the users of Monero. I think in the future, the government will strictly control the crypto. By then, Monero would be more popular because it has good privacy, and prices will increase. So, right now, when Monero is still cheap, this is a good time to buy Monero.
Activity: 126
In the current market, I think Bitcoin and Ethereum have high long-term investment value. You can buy some bitcoins and Ethereum to try it once.
Activity: 111
I believe in long-term development of Ripple. Transaction cost is minimal,  and also transaction time is less. American Express’s, MoneyGram and other big names adoption of Ripple has enabled its users to make instant blockchain based payments.
Activity: 74
I think it's probably Monero. Anonymity is best feature of Monero. The price of Monero has went up to over $200 in a very less time period, which was due to the high level of anonymity it offers.
Activity: 76
The best cryptocurrency for long-term investment is CAS Token, because you get more than a coin. You get a cryptocoin that is backed up by an ongoing strategy to support the online marketplace and a cryptocoin that is a hub for every other currency. Cashaa is becoming the backbone of the online financial world, and you can make a lot of money by investing now.
Activity: 364
For long-term investment, the most potential currency is BTC and ETH. This currency has great potential and will increase in price in the future. They have a solid foundation, a large market, high value, strong community support ...
Activity: 107
I think you should pay attention to NEO. Apart from being a cryptocurrency, NEO is known for its niche smart contract feature just like Ethereum’s. Smart Economy, Digital Assets Storage and Exchange Automation are achieved through NEO’s smart contract. And coming from China, if it gets to receive the welcoming use that the Chinese always give to their startups, it’s bound to make it big in the industry.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
Long term, I think for now the best coin is bitcoin and ethereum. You can try the two coins, or maybe there are other good coins like bch, neo or the other. but now see the market price is quite cheap, bitcoin and ethereum is a good coin to hold for long term.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Ethereum is the best coin right now to invest from any country. Consider the fact that Ethereum is in high demand and the sales in exchanges, and wallets are in millions. This basically means that there are millions of people who buy Ethereum on a daily basis.
Bitcoin and ethereum are best option in terms of long term investment method because prices is unpredictable and from time to time it regulates prices well in short period of time. Both coin has a brighter future because this is the top listed coin in near future which it has a potential to surpass fiat money.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
The best choice for now is bitcoin, this coin will be all time the best on the market and you can always invest on it, just look on the value.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Ethereum is the best coin right now to invest from any country. Consider the fact that Ethereum is in high demand and the sales in exchanges, and wallets are in millions. This basically means that there are millions of people who buy Ethereum on a daily basis.
Activity: 76
For the long-term, you should choose an investment using bitcoin.
This is a great time to buy Bitcoin.
Bitcoin prices currently down.
You can take advantage of this opportunity to get Bitcoin.
But in Cryptocurrency, the value of the price can change at any time, and risk fluctuating, So you are not advised to panic easily and you must be patient., In altcoins Apex (cpx) is great project
Pages:
Jump to: