Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to ask, what is the name of altcoins that can beat bitcoin - page 3. (Read 492 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
With the way things are going there is no altcoins that can beat bitcoin! All of them are been influenced by bitcoin.  Bitcoin can survive without the help of altcoins but altcoins cannot survive without the help of bitcoin.  If you study very well you will find out that most of the structure of cryptocurrencies including physical structures are based on bitcoin. If any body mentioned blockchain technology the first thing that comes to one mind is bitcoin. Therefore no coins will be able to replace bitcoin as a dominant cryptocurrency.
The dependency of altcoins in bitcoin is very evident, to begin with they use the blockchain a technology specifically designed for bitcoin and while some try to make it seem as if they are making innovations the truth is that they are just tweaking some of the parameters of bitcoin like the speed of the block generation and things like that, so when you have most altcoins as nothing but copies of the original how can you expect that any of those coins surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
In the future, ETH probably has that capability. While the speed of transfer and its cost is much cheaper than the BTC, not to mention the development team of ETH is too strong.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
In terms of what? value and its community? don't bother to asks there's none in the years of its existence that tend to surpass the number one spot from bitcoin, extra features and other stuff we can mention some altcoins that can beat it but the most important thing is the adoption and the value, lacking those things in spite of having a breathtaking features is totally useless.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
so far there is no altcoins that can beat the bitcoins from the first rank of coinmarketcap, I want to ask you, what is the name altcoins that can beat bitcoin?
Do not ask, the answer is no. If someone tells you, then he must be a liar. Do not have illusions. The current market is no longer the market in 2014.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the king or known as the best electronic coin in the group of crytocurrency. Therefore there is no any altcoins that can beat them because they are the best and unbeatable in this industry.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
With the way things are going there is no altcoins that can beat bitcoin! All of them are been influenced by bitcoin.  Bitcoin can survive without the help of altcoins but altcoins cannot survive without the help of bitcoin.  If you study very well you will find out that most of the structure of cryptocurrencies including physical structures are based on bitcoin. If any body mentioned blockchain technology the first thing that comes to one mind is bitcoin. Therefore no coins will be able to replace bitcoin as a dominant cryptocurrency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
so far there is no altcoins that can beat the bitcoins from the first rank of coinmarketcap, I want to ask you, what is the name altcoins that can beat bitcoin?

That name is dream! I dont think there is any strong candidate that can really beat the crypto currency like Bitcoin. Its strong, popular and can withstand worst market situation currently. There is no other currency which can do that and not even the #2 ETH is capable of replacing the BTC. The reasons are listed by me and furthermore I will add that BTC being the first one always gets more preference because the whole crypto world is known by its name. Whenever somebody enter the market then they first come to know about it and thus invest into, giving it more priority. I think no coin is there which can do that.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Who will step up their game? It is bitcoin. It aint a who.
It was created to be better than others even if it was the first. You all see this new coins because bitcoin is created.
Take it out and all will be lost.
Do you really think this guys like Roger Ver or Vitalik will have an idea with a crypto currency if it aint for Satoshi? None. Their brains are not that far enough to be considered a genius. Nothing can beat bitcoin. Case closed.
Exactly bitcoin is so advanced that after ten years bitcoin is still unsurpassed as the best coin, and that is a spot that it has not only because of its popularity, it has that position because of the ideas implemented in it, now many coins have integrated segwit but that was an idea designed for bitcoin and the same is true for the lightning network, so when you have such inventiveness still dedicated to bitcoin the truth is that it seems impossible any other coin can surpass it in the short term.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
it looks like your jokes are not funny ..
most people already know it you should make a post that provides benefits and positive value ..
not kidding. this is not a child's garden ".
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
answers that nobody knows. If you know of course there have been many investors who invest in the altcoin with the intention of definitely get great results. but in fact, no one knows what is bitcoin can be defeated or not. bitcoin will always be the best crypto and there will be no one could defeat him.
Activity: 434
anyone can bypass the bitcoin, it is only the Ethereum, but it will be very hard, all the other altcoins have a price in satoshi, although the blockchain of the ether is much better than the bitcoin blockchain. everything will be before our eyes)))
Activity: 420
How about IOTA or EOS?

Both altcoins have an interesting algorithm, cheap and fast transactions.

I think they can be the first altcoin by capitalization
Activity: 230
Merit: 3
although many people think ethereum can beat bitcoin, but I do not think so, because bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies and it is difficult to replace its popularity.
Activity: 182
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I think it's ORVIUM, because I'm going to invest in this project, and I'm part of their bounty program, which is from bitcoinsuisse.
It seems unlikely, but I believe this project will pay off well. Grin
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
I'm not sure, that there is any altcoin that can beat bitcoin. If it will be happened- Cryptoworld will be changed.
It is not only the altcoins but none of the crypto coin which is there in the list of the crypto currencies or will be a part of it in the future will have this much of the potential that they can even compete with the bitcoin. Bitcoin is matchless coin and that none of the coin can ever have this much of the fame and the reputation which bitcoin is having in the international market and amongst the investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Ethereum definitely can compete with bitcoin and even beat it. ETH is popular in the market, because it has maintained performance since the very start.
Activity: 602
So far no one can beat many bitcoin who talks that ethereum is going to beat bitcoin in my opinion it is just a prediction
Bitcoin Cash has a very clear and simple goal, which is to be an everyday currency, used as commonly and frequently as any paper cash, credit card, or any other way people transact for goods and services.Except for a few very short-lived spikes, Bitcoin Cash has held a fairly consistent place as the fourth largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization.
Activity: 210
I think if some token can beat BTC, it must be ETH, because ETH has been successful enough, and when the throughput of ETH is about to be greatly improved, so I prefer ETH.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Yes, there really is not such a coin. But I believe that this is unlikely in the future. There is a best coin to which they are equal. So this bitcoin.
Activity: 532
I don't know why are people very sure about that but many coins like ethereum classic, ethereum, bitcoin cash, and decred can beat btc.
Pages:
Jump to: