Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to ask, what is the name of altcoins that can beat bitcoin - page 5. (Read 473 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 511
Some people might take the name of NEO altcoin as it has the highest trading volume among other coins but there is no reason why we should forget the bitcoin and replace it with such a newborn coin.
Cryptocurrency market is identified by bitcoin, no chance to beat the main coin
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
so far there is no altcoins that can beat the bitcoins from the first rank of coinmarketcap, I want to ask you, what is the name altcoins that can beat bitcoin?

I think that at the moment there is no such altcoyin. Bitcoin will not be able to beat any altcoyin yet. Bitcoin is gold in the world. But there are no platinum in the world of altcoyins yet.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Bitcoin is the most popular and in this it is not someone who can not compete. But if you look at technology, then a lot of coins are much faster and better, for example, the ethereum
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Well, i don't think that Bitcoin can be beaten by any altcoin. But no doubt Ethereum performance is good and its position is also good in the market. Ethereum has the potential to compete with Bitcoin, but Bitcoin remain in Number one for long time and always.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
so far there is no altcoins that can beat the bitcoins from the first rank of coinmarketcap, I want to ask you, what is the name altcoins that can beat bitcoin?
If someone knows the answer for your question then they will be the future millionaire and eve I don't think any altcoin will beat bitcoin but there were aome altcoins have the potential like bitcoin so which prices may explode in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
There is really no coin that can beat bitcoin, though I don't think it can only coin that can beat bitcoin and be higher than it in the market is ethereum, definetely not any other one like bitcoin cash.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I don’t see any altcoins that can beat bitcoin at this moment, we won’t know whether there will be one in the future. IMO, it is not easy to beat bitcoin with its huge community support.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
According to altcoin I can beat bitcoin is ethereum. Ethereum is a kind of electronic money is considered to have great development potential. This is a kind of electronic money have trading volume and market capitalization ranks 2, just after the Bitcoin.
Activity: 472
In my opinion, there are two or three altcoins that have got the potential to beat the bitcoin in future. These are Ethereum, Neo, Litecoin and all others don't have any chance at all.
Activity: 294
there is no altcoin to beat altcoin bitcoin is dominance for crypto currencies. maybe ethereum can  reach bitcoins level. but we need big project about bitcoins future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
For me bitcoin continues to dominate the cryptocurrency industry. Though other altcoins are making names but it just not beat bitcoin when it comes to the profit it can give once an investor manages to get a good increase. Others maybe working will also but the profit is not the same with bitcoin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
it is not yet created, cryptocurrency needs to develop more before there is one altcoin to be created in the future that can beat bitcoin. it will take a lot of time and effort before it happens.
Activity: 99
I think there is no one to best bitcoin. An altcoin that can beat bitcoin hasn't been conceived yet. Bitcoin is the most reliable coin in the market of crypto currency. It has earned reputation through its operation. There are many coin is the market but bitcoin is the most famous of them.
Activity: 224
I'm very doubtful with the question you gave me, I do not think there is any altcoin coin that can go beyond bitcoin, why I say so? because Bitcoin is the core and king of everything in the krypto world.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

you already answered your question, BTC is the Evolution, BTC began the race in the crypto world, no alt will replace BTC Unless the team is destroyed.. the second place favorite is Ethereum.Ethereum  have a good position in the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I believe that the only altcoin that can become above bitcoin in coinmarketcap is BCH.

This is one of the few altcoins that have integration in the real world
Activity: 25
First of all, it's little hard to beat Bitcoin, at least for the next 3 to 5 years.

Other than ETHEREUM I believe EOS got a really big chance.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Obviously no one can see the future so no one can precisely tell you about that altcoin, personally i think ethereum is the next big thing, there is another project that claims that it can replace btc as they are offering instant and free money transfers, that altcoin is called raiblocks now known as nano.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
There's no way to find out but there are lots of cryptocurrency that has a good potential in the future if development will continue, but we can't say which one has the chance until it happens. But for now Bitcoin can't be replaced by any cryptocurrency because all of them relies on Bitcoin, due to exchanges using Bitcoin as trading pair for altcoins and not pairing it with USD or fiat currency. If altcoins will be independent with Bitcoin I think that there is a chance that some cryptocurrency can compete with it because when the price of Bitcoin goes down they will not be affected anymore. It is also hard to be replaced because people have more trust on Bitcoin other than any of those coins out there.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
By beat you mean have better profit I guess, and that means that any token of newer ICOs can actually have a better chance to moon than plain old good bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: