Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to ask, what is the name of altcoins that can beat bitcoin - page 6. (Read 473 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
To be fair, Bitcoin isn't the best cryptocurrency in any category. Yes,it's the first and biggest coin but if they don't  step up their game, they can fall behind in the future. With so many coins solving their scalability issues, finding more and more solution to improve, and with the falling behind of PoW algorithm in favor of PoS and others. Another big factor in the future will be privacy. Private coins will get bigger and bigger. If any coin,existing or not, can implement all those changes and stay in touch with future needs, then sooner or later Bitcoin will lose it's status as the most used and highest ranked coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
No one knows which token can beat bitcoin.
In my opinion, this is impossible, because the status of bitcoin has been recognized by various countries, so it cannot be defeated.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
It can be ethereum. They have the potential to beat or compete with bitcoin. Ethereum also have a good position in the market.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I want to ask you, what is the name altcoins that can beat bitcoin?
You have answered your own question, let me quote it.

so far there is no altcoins that can beat the bitcoins from the first rank of coinmarketcap,
Activity: 266
I don’t think any coin can beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency invented and still ranks 1st among all other cryptocurrency. No other coin has as much potentiality as that of Bitcoin.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
your question sounds weird for me...at first you already know about no altcoins can't beat bitcoin and then why you asking it again?lol...it seems like you want asking about future of unborn altcoins...and nobody can predicting like that
Activity: 252
It can be ethereum. They have the potential to beat or compete with bitcoin. Ethereum also have a good position in the market. They become popular because they maintain their performance from the beginning.
Activity: 71
There are some according to me which seems to have the potential to beat bitcoin. Name of few are Eth, Eos and Ripple. I really see them having a great future ahead.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
so far there is no altcoins that can beat the bitcoins from the first rank of coinmarketcap, I want to ask you, what is the name altcoins that can beat bitcoin?
This is a joke and can't be considered as a question. Visit coinmarketcap and if you are seeing a lot of names of altcois and then it could be your anwer, i have seen your post history and all of them are generic answer.
You can try to search roger ver on the google and then you will see that the coin that hopes to replace bitcoin in the future. lol
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
An altcoin that can beat bitcoin hasn't been born yet. I doubt it will ever happen that any altcoin could overtake bitcoin in terms of market cap. Let me give you an example. It is as if you were asking, "what's the name of the search engine that can beat google?". There's no such search engine. Not gonna happen any time soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
so far there is no altcoins that can beat the bitcoins from the first rank of coinmarketcap, I want to ask you, what is the name altcoins that can beat bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: